Brooke Miccio: Bloated, Blotchy, Bored & Broke (Pt 4)

Re: Brooke Miccio: Bloated, Blotchy, Bored & Broke (Pt 4)

Post by Guest »

She needs to never have Mariah on the podcast ever again. That girl is so fucking boring and has the most monotone voice. Their conversation was so unnatural sounding. Everything brooke said Mariah was just like “yeah.” and then wouldn’t say anything else. That girl doesn’t have an ounce of outgoing personality in her body. Absolutely awful podcast this week.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Solcool2 »

Brooke should watch Katherout’s video about what she does in her job. She’s in tech sales and explains it really well. It’s funny bc she says she chose tech sales path bc it has a really good work/life balance where you’re not working more than about 40 hrs a week - Brooke tried to act like she was over worked.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Solcool2 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:16 am
Brooke should watch Katherout’s video about what she does in her job. She’s in tech sales and explains it really well. It’s funny bc she says she chose tech sales path bc it has a really good work/life balance where you’re not working more than about 40 hrs a week - Brooke tried to act like she was over worked.
I would so work at Adobe. Their office looks dope, and they’re always flying you out for work. I was creeping on katherout a few months ago and she got promoted. However, Brooke and Katherout don’t work for the same company so it’s probably different. Brooke is a legit bum so she would quit Adobe too. If I was brooke I would’ve stayed at Oracle for at least 6 months to have a better resume. A smart person would’ve done that. It’s not like she’s doing anything with her life now that she quit. She has 2 assistants, an editor and no ideas for her videos so it was pointless for her to quit.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by buzzinnn »

Brooke is so desperate for friends. I just seen her commenting on Emma’s picture first of all Emma has never commented on Brooke’s shit nor has she ever talked about her. Emma always comments on danielles stuff. Obviously they see Brooke as a loser. I’m sure Brooke has seen comments on this topic before. Does she think people are just here making false assumptions that they don’t want to be her friends or does she just not care, since she’s desperate for some pals? I’m embarrassed for her. I mean bitch they didn’t even show up to your Halloween party instead they were sitting around at home not doing anything. What other clues does she need to find out they don’t want to be friends with her?
Last edited by buzzinnn on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

icantwu1
Learner
Learner

Post by icantwu1 »

Look Brooke, THAT'S how you make a quality Nutribullet sponsorship...
I still cannot believe they paid her for that video lmao

exposethemm
Learner
Learner

Post by exposethemm »

brooke is so cringey to me. she has no social awareness to see that her 'youtube friends' are not actually her friend, but instead they see her as someone who tags along to what they're doing. brooke is constantly mentioning maggie and emma, but they don't even utter her name in their videos or posts. and gretchen just likes to seem like she has a million friends so that's why she is nice to brooke, but at the end of the day, it's on gretchen's time and connivence when they 'hang' out. and i bet all of those girls are talking shit about her on their curaco trip about how brooke is trying to be a soul cycle groupie SO hard. god, shes pathetic and doesn't have the social ques or emotionally maturity to grow up and do her own thing and not hang out with people from work or youtube or her college friends.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

gurugallll wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:33 am
Solcool2 wrote:
I would so work at Adobe. Their office looks dope, and they’re always flying you out for work. I was creeping on katherout a few months ago and she got promoted. However, Brooke and Katherout don’t work for the same company so it’s probably different. Brooke is a legit bum so she would quit Adobe too. If I was brooke I would’ve stayed at Oracle for at least 6 months to have a better resume. A smart person would’ve done that. It’s not like she’s doing anything with her life now that she quit. She has 2 assistants, an editor and no ideas for her videos so it was pointless for her to quit.
I will defend Brooke to say that I was recently doing my 40 hour a week job plus doing some consulting work for a political campaign. It was obviously doable, but it got really exhausting at times. Definitely not as bad as she makes it sound...but I don’t think working all the time is super sustainable or healthy. What I don’t understand is why she didn’t just get a freaking part time job to have something to do beyond blogging about making content basically lol

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

exposethemm wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 am
brooke is so cringey to me. she has no social awareness to see that her 'youtube friends' are not actually her friend, but instead they see her as someone who tags along to what they're doing. brooke is constantly mentioning maggie and emma, but they don't even utter her name in their videos or posts. and gretchen just likes to seem like she has a million friends so that's why she is nice to brooke, but at the end of the day, it's on gretchen's time and connivence when they 'hang' out. and i bet all of those girls are talking shit about her on their curaco trip about how brooke is trying to be a soul cycle groupie SO hard. god, shes pathetic and doesn't have the social ques or emotionally maturity to grow up and do her own thing and not hang out with people from work or youtube or her college friends.
Gretchen was talking about being fake nice, so obviously thats what she does with Brooke. She just feels for her. cAn yOu gUyS jUsT pReTenD tO bE mY fRiEndS fOr oNe cLiP, who says that?

~I would so marry David Dobrik rn. I hope he doesn't see this because that would be embarrassing.~ what a nerd.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

cici2020 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:38 am
gurugallll wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:33 am
Solcool2 wrote:
I will defend Brooke to say that I was recently doing my 40 hour a week job plus doing some consulting work for a political campaign. It was obviously doable, but it got really exhausting at times. Definitely not as bad as she makes it sound...but I don’t think working all the time is super sustainable or healthy. What I don’t understand is why she didn’t just get a freaking part time job to have something to do beyond blogging about making content basically lol
She doesn't work all the time. When she was working at Oracle she already had an editor. So, she was only filming, and podcasting with Danielle once a week. She sucks at time management.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

She just doesn't do anything anymore. It's not interesting watching her wander around, going to Soul and shopping.

Post by Guest »

I wonder if brands care about the fact that she disabled likes & dislikes on her sponsored video? It's obviously a sign that her audience didn't react well to the video and would make me question why they'd want to continue a partnership after that

Post by Guest »

poopkin wrote: I wonder if brands care about the fact that she disabled likes & dislikes on her sponsored video? It's obviously a sign that her audience didn't react well to the video and would make me question why they'd want to continue a partnership after that
I genuinely don’t think they care tbh, but I could be wrong.

Jellolly
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellolly »

:|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Jellolly wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:22 am
She looks so stupid. Those are pictures you delete right after you see them!!

touchdown_2019
Informer
Informer

Post by touchdown_2019 »

Jellolly wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:22 am
Flashback mary over here, jeez.

Post by Guest »

ihateytgurus wrote:
poopkin wrote: I wonder if brands care about the fact that she disabled likes & dislikes on her sponsored video? It's obviously a sign that her audience didn't react well to the video and would make me question why they'd want to continue a partnership after that
I genuinely don’t think they care tbh, but I could be wrong.
I imagine they do care, why else would Victorias Secret have bought views for Natalie Barbu's sponsorship. They care because ultimately they want their ads to bring in more money. If they pay Brooke to show off a Nutribullet and she does such a shit job and all her viewers think so, I can't imagine they would see that as a worthwhile investment.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

RachelRatface wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:42 am
She just doesn't do anything anymore. It's not interesting watching her wander around, going to Soul and shopping.
on her insta story today she asked if she should vlog herself shopping for holiday decorations at target even though she'd only be in her apartment for like 2 weeks during the holidays. did she learn nothing from the reaction to her "what I spend in a week" video? what happened to "I won't be one of those vloggers that just goes to target"?

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:10 pm
RachelRatface wrote:
on her insta story today she asked if she should vlog herself shopping for holiday decorations at target even though she'd only be in her apartment for like 2 weeks during the holidays. did she learn nothing from the reaction to her "what I spend in a week" video? what happened to "I won't be one of those vloggers that just goes to target"?
"proud of myself for spending less than $75 on christmas decor!" dear god

Post by Guest »

sensualamber wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:47 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:10 pm
RachelRatface wrote:
"gonna use these for years to come" lmao she needs to stop lying and kidding herself, she's going to use those for this season only so she can buy something new and shiny next year

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

poopkin wrote:
sensualamber wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
NH goaliedelete3 wrote:
"gonna use these for years to come" lmao she needs to stop lying and kidding herself, she's going to use those for this season only so she can buy something new and shiny next year
it's truly sad how she needs to justify everything even tho we don't need the explanations

Return to “Brooke Miccio”