Acacia Kersey: “Sustainable” Hoarder, Shoving Rosie in the Corner

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: “Sustainable” Hoarder, Shoving Rosie in the Corner

Post by weatethepopcorn »

almond_milk wrote:I can’t believe so many people are liking that comment, agreeing that I’m just being a dick for saying comparison is wrong. I’m inclined to believe that anyone who thinks it’s ok to compare Rosie to the one baby you know or a list of milestones on Google must not have children. When my premature son was 5 pounds at 3 weeks old no one said “my nephew was 10 pounds at that age & yours is barely five pounds & you’re acting like he’s normal.” Yeah, maybe when the doctors wouldn’t listen to my concerns of having preeclampsia symptoms I should’ve gotten a second opinion at a different practice instead of trusting them, but hindsight is 20/20 & that doesn’t make it okay to compare him to another child.

Now, I know that’s not the same because Acacia could be doing so much more for Rosie, & she knows what she could be doing to help her while I didn’t know I had preeclampsia. & yes, it’s fucked up that Rosie’s not in PT. We get it, she’s extremely behind on her milestones & her parents just stick her in a Bumbo seat & act like everything’s okay & force her to “sit” & “crawl” when she clearly can’t. But there’s no proof that she would be able to sit up if she was in PT, yet everyone seems to be armchair diagnosing her. Let’s open our minds, look past our dislike for Acacia, & think about how we would be treating a baby that wasn’t hers. Would we still be ok with comparing Rosie to a random 7 month old? Doubt it.

I wasn’t calling you a dick because for saying comparison is wrong. I called you a dick because your comment came off extremely aggressive when it was quite obvious the original post wasn’t meant to come off the way you took it.

almond_milk
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by almond_milk »

Funny how when other people used to constantly post milestone comparisons they got told to stop because it’s wrong, but when I say something I get shit for it. Make up your minds, folks. Like, I keep having to defend my own opinion when you could’ve just saw I was personally offended & let it go. Even when I’ve opened up about the pain it is to have your baby compared to a healthy one. Stop acting like you care about Rosie’s health when you really just want to shit on Acacia. Y’all have bullied me to the point where I’m just gonna delete this app now because it’s too toxic for me. See you all in hell!<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anonie
Debater
Debater

Post by anonie »

Badwulf wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:30 pm
anonie wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Saw a story she reshared of a MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING GRAD STUDENT applauding kooky for her video. Listen I’m all for people having an open narrative about mental health issues. But WHY, as a person who is in the field, are you supporting someone who is uneducated and completely idiotic in her statements regarding mental health. Just as I wouldn’t take any vaginal health info from her, I for damn sure would not listen to her uneducated ass about anything mental health related.

ACACIA SINCE YOU READ HERE:
HEADS UP BITCH, YOU CANT JUST GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND THINK YOURSELF BEIGE RAINBOWS AND THIRFT STORE TRIPS OUT OF DEPRESSION. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS. Talk about your truth. Not everyone else’s since you believe you have the right to comment on everyone’s ~symptoms~. You’re followers are VERY impressionable surprisingly no matter what age they are so you need to watch your shit talking about things that you don’t know anything about.
Sometimes I think Acacia doesn't lurk on here or on opinion Twitter as much as we think. Her opinion accounts (who also lurk/post here) have a shitty habit of constantly messaging her, so I feel like she gets a lot of info just from that.
Which is so fucking annoying and weird, & it's why I prefer gossip forums like Pull and lolcow because they don't approve of contacting whoever is being talked about/their family.
she may or may not. we don't really know forsure. but there has been ample times where she's done things not even 48 hours after getting flack on here for not doing something. we all can bitch about her on here as much as we want but it's pretty weird, stan or not, to go out of your way to message her about things. it's intrusive and creepy. even as a fan of someone i would feel SO odd.

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

What on earth happened with the reese’s cereal ? Someone give me a play by play please 😂

rennmz
Learner
Learner

Post by rennmz »

thenoodleking wrote:What on earth happened with the reese’s cereal ? Someone give me a play by play please Image
i don’t have screenshots but she posted a story where she was eating reese’s cereal with dark chocolate almond milk. then she tried to justify it (i guess bc people where messaging her) by posting a screenshot of the ingredients and saying “YeS It’S VeGaN!!!!” when it’s clearly not...

she is incredibly lazy, she can’t even bother to actually INVESTIGATE & READ what she is posting to her story for “2 million” people to see. i put it in quotations bc i’m not entirely sure if she’s bought followers before, although all signs point to it

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

thenoodleking wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:38 pm
What on earth happened with the reese’s cereal ? Someone give me a play by play please 😂
Absolutely nothing. I made a funny post poking at Acacia because she loves to call everything she eats vegan and will constantly say VEGAN CHEESE ON MY VEGAN BURGER ON A VEGAN BUN WITH VEGAN LETTUCE AND VEGAN AIR ON A VEGAN STOVE. so it's funny when she eats something that is not vegan. So I called her out and a few minutes to an hour later she had a post up declaring it's vegan doping on your stance on sugar. Which is made white with bones char. And d3 which is generally made from lanolin from sheep.

I think it's amusing and not really problematic.

But people pointed out there are real valid issues going on with A

Then it turned into a should we or should we not compare rosie to other children.

And since A is not doing anything to help rosie and still hasn't really admitted that anything is wrong with rosie, I think comparison is just a natural part of life, to be honest...
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

rennmz wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:55 pm
thenoodleking wrote:What on earth happened with the reese’s cereal ? Someone give me a play by play please Image
i don’t have screenshots but she posted a story where she was eating reese’s cereal with dark chocolate almond milk. then she tried to justify it (i guess bc people where messaging her) by posting a screenshot of the ingredients and saying “YeS It’S VeGaN!!!!” when it’s clearly not...

she is incredibly lazy, she can’t even bother to actually INVESTIGATE & READ what she is posting to her story for “2 million” people to see. i put it in quotations bc i’m not entirely sure if she’s bought followers before, although all signs point to it
Or this hahaha. Which is a better breakdown of it.
-E.Bombeck

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

almond_milk wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:52 pm
Funny how when other people used to constantly post milestone comparisons they got told to stop because it’s wrong, but when I say something I get shit for it. Make up your minds, folks. Like, I keep having to defend my own opinion when you could’ve just saw I was personally offended & let it go. Even when I’ve opened up about the pain it is to have your baby compared to a healthy one. Stop acting like you care about Rosie’s health when you really just want to shit on Acacia. Y’all have bullied me to the point where I’m just gonna delete this app now because it’s too toxic for me. See you all in hell!<3

Please. SHUT UP and move on. :roll: no one is bullying you. :roll: you’re on a gossip forum talking shit. Calm down and grow some tougher skin

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

Alkmy wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:18 pm
almond_milk wrote:

Please. SHUT UP and move on. :roll: no one is bullying you. :roll: you’re on a gossip forum talking shit. Calm down and grow some tougher skin
I don't comment here often, I just lurk but MY GOODNESS. Almond Milk, enough dude. No one is bullying you, there's no reason for you to play the victim or take everything so personally. The "see you all in hell" comment is atrocious. Check your inbox, you probably have a warning from a mod in there.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

Alkmy wrote:
almond_milk wrote:

Good fucking riddance, dude.
I'm so tired of seeing people on here (very rare, thankfully) and OT taking shit personally as if we're talking about you or your children when we snark on Acacia.
Also, get off your fucking high horse talking about "caring about Rosie" at the end of the day you're on a gossip site that's dedicated to shitting on her mom 🙄.

danjan777
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by danjan777 »

almond_milk wrote:

Giiiiiirl you need to CHILL! Nobody here is out to get you. Your comment was very aggressive and rude, so you were called out on it. Take your own advice, and keep scrolling if you see something you don't like! Remember what site you're on.

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

Badwulf wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:39 pm
Alkmy wrote:
almond_milk wrote:

Good fucking riddance, dude.
I'm so tired of seeing people on here (very rare, thankfully) and OT taking shit personally as if we're talking about you or your children when we snark on Acacia.
Also, get off your fucking high horse talking about "caring about Rosie" at the end of the day you're on a gossip site that's dedicated to shitting on her mom 🙄.
This as well! I should have added this. Rosie is not our child, nor is she our family so obviously we're under no obligation to be extra saccharine. I think most of continue to point these things out because its painfully obvious Acacia and her family read here. I wouldn't be surprised if the inlaws did too.

malq
Learner
Learner

Post by malq »

BB0EE8FB-2A6D-41E0-B9AD-3E9E8A0336BC.png
I really hope this doesn't come off as sounding like a blog-post or that I'm gatekeeping, but Acacia's preaching on mental health makes me so upset! I know I personally have been diagnosed with severe depression and I am not able to control the other thoughts in my head that are so very pervasive and negative. If everyone were able to "switch" to non-self hating, "calm" thoughts, wouldn't everyone suddenly be positive and 'cured' in that case? Does she realize that in most cases of mental illness, people cannot control their thoughts which is why medication is often opted for along with therapy? (I really hope it doesn't sound like I'm gatekeeping, but this is just from my experience!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

almond_milk wrote:Funny how when other people used to constantly post milestone comparisons they got told to stop because it’s wrong, but when I say something I get shit for it. Make up your minds, folks. Like, I keep having to defend my own opinion when you could’ve just saw I was personally offended & let it go. Even when I’ve opened up about the pain it is to have your baby compared to a healthy one. Stop acting like you care about Rosie’s health when you really just want to shit on Acacia. Y’all have bullied me to the point where I’m just gonna delete this app now because it’s too toxic for me. See you all in hell!<3

K thanks don’t come back

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

Manybananas wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:02 pm
rennmz wrote:

After her screenshot saying the ingredients were vegan, she got called out about b12 and sugar, she THEN posted another story saying something along the lines of "companies need to be more honest about their ingredients." orrrr you could ya know research them, like any other vegan, or just stop flaunting your "veganism" so you don't look like a dummy when people correct you.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

almond_milk wrote:Funny how when other people used to constantly post milestone comparisons they got told to stop because it’s wrong, but when I say something I get shit for it. Make up your minds, folks. Like, I keep having to defend my own opinion when you could’ve just saw I was personally offended & let it go. Even when I’ve opened up about the pain it is to have your baby compared to a healthy one. Stop acting like you care about Rosie’s health when you really just want to shit on Acacia. Y’all have bullied me to the point where I’m just gonna delete this app now because it’s too toxic for me. See you all in hell!<3

Your fault for coming into a gossip forum. You sound like acacia under cover

Post by Guest »

Stop it, peeps. Just ignore her - we all know why people compare Rosie to other babies and that J and A don't do their job. If someone is pissed off by it, he shouldn't get the attention. Let's talk about A, J, Brin and Rosie instead of almond milk, please. Thank you very much.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Badwulf wrote:
Manybananas wrote:
rennmz wrote:

After her screenshot saying the ingredients were vegan, she got called out about b12 and sugar, she THEN posted another story saying something along the lines of "companies need to be more honest about their ingredients." orrrr you could ya know research them, like any other vegan, or just stop flaunting your "veganism" so you don't look like a dummy when people correct you.
Super OT but wait sugar and b12 are not vegan? I did a quick search and found something about bones? In sugar and “vegan” options for b12.. Is b12 only found in abundance in red meat?
Obvi I’m not a vegan but trying to be more conscience of my diet and environmental impact.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Blysse wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:14 am
Badwulf wrote:
Manybananas wrote:
rennmz wrote:

Super OT but wait sugar and b12 are not vegan? I did a quick search and found something about bones? In sugar and “vegan” options for b12.. Is b12 only found in abundance in red meat?
Obvi I’m not a vegan but trying to be more conscience of my diet and environmental impact.

White sugar is often bleached and processed through bone char to get the whiteness.

The most well known sources of b12 are not vegan and also the cheapest options for food companies..

D3 is the vitamin added to reese's and that only comes from Lanolin and that is made from sheep.D2 can be sourced by plants, but D3 is only animal based.
-E.Bombeck

ugly_beige
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ugly_beige »

I usually just lurk but I’m kinda confused what thread we’re on now, since someone made a new one and people aren’t happy with the title!!

Return to “acaciacutie”