RawMustardSweater - Part 6

Embraced_34
Talker
Talker

Re: RawMustardSweater - Part 6

Post by Embraced_34 »

Being pregnant gave her an excuse to eat even more shit. Your body needs only about 300-400kcal max per day when pregnant and those calories should come for NUTRIENT DENSE food bot brownies, crisps and other junk she eats. The general advice is that Overweight women should gain only 10 to 20 pounds (4 to 9 kilograms) during pregnancy. This is from the midwife degree books. She’s surpassed that

NewHampshirite
Informer
Informer

Post by NewHampshirite »

Embraced_34 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:50 am
Being pregnant gave her an excuse to eat even more shit. Your body needs only about 300-400kcal max per day when pregnant.

What?!? 300-400 calories a DAY? Since when?

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

NewHampshirite wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:58 am
Embraced_34 wrote:
Being pregnant gave her an excuse to eat even more shit. Your body needs only about 300-400kcal max per day when pregnant.

Lol,I hope she means 400 calories extra from your usual needs.

Embraced_34
Talker
Talker

Post by Embraced_34 »

That’s the recommended extra calorie intake when training to be become a midwife in the UK. Maybe US is higher but that’s what we are recommend here. During breastfeeding it’s similar - around 330kcal per day. You do not have to eat for two.

jessbless
Learner
Learner

Post by jessbless »

I’d be so interested to know how much she has gained. I’m a large person, started my first pregnancy at 268 and only gained 13 lbs. Much more and Drs would have for sure been concerned. I can’t fathom how she is not considered high risk.

Also wonder if she’ll share glucose test results. Or does a mid wife not make you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atinylittledinosaur
Talker
Talker

Post by Atinylittledinosaur »

Oh God I just realised there will be birth story videos

backdoorteenmom
Learner
Learner

Post by backdoorteenmom »

NewHampshirite wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:58 am
Embraced_34 wrote:

maybe they meant extra?

I_grow_pumpkins
Learner
Learner

Post by I_grow_pumpkins »

Atinylittledinosaur wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:04 am
Oh God I just realised there will be birth story videos
I predict she'll make a video for every minor milestone in its life. "It's teething! Let me tell you how hard it bites my nipples!"
"If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me." -Alice Roosevelt Longworth :FU:

caffeinenicotine
Learner
Learner

Post by caffeinenicotine »

I don't follow her on any platform anymore but I got curious for some reason and just checked out her insta and I was wondering if I was a total piece of shit for thinking "holy shit she's huge," when I saw her last bump picture. Came here immediately and was relieved to see I'm not the only one to whom that looked super abnormal for how far along she is.

I, too, find it almost impossible to believe that with her weight and her prior inability to carry a pregnancy, that is "isn't high risk."

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

I am potentially going to hell for saying this... but does anyone else think Kristi looks like Bleeker’s mom in ‘Juno’?!

“Bleeker’s mom was possibly attractive once but now she looked like a hobbit” 😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Done Stanning wrote:I am potentially going to hell for saying this... but does anyone else think Kristi looks like Bleeker’s mom in ‘Juno’?!

“Bleeker’s mom was possibly attractive once but now she looked like a hobbit” ImageImageImage
Omg that is my favourite movie in the world. She does and I’m dying laughing right now.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

RBK on IG said she had to cancel her 3D scan today due to having a horrible cluster headache. I feel bad for her, any chronic pain sucks, especially head pain. But I do wonder if she even realizes what she is getting into with the pregnancy. She says she has to just be alone in a quiet, dark room all day when she gets these headaches. What in hell will she do when the baby is here? They make a lot of noise, they need constant watching (at least the first couple of years), they don't have any understanding to leave mama alone when sick. Does Zack work outside the home or does he just help with her YT channel? I hope he's free of real employment b/c he is going to have many, many days where he is 24/7 responsible for the baby then child when Kristy is having a headache. It's not going to be easy.

Blessup
Debater
Debater

Post by Blessup »

My God, RealFattyBlimpi is the size of a humpback whale at this point! This is some Guinness records type of hot mess!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lol this is next-level narcissism. :(

I’m actually embarrassed for her because she genuinely believes that people actually care that much about her pregnancy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mille026
Talker
Talker

Post by Mille026 »

Her latest bump pic looks like someone full term with twins and she still has over 10 weeks! I have never seen a first pregancy belly this big. She has got to be miserable.

_rachelplans
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _rachelplans »

Mille026 wrote:Her latest bump pic looks like someone full term with twins and she still has over 10 weeks! I have never seen a first pregancy belly this big. She has got to be miserable.
I’m VERY surprised by her shape. I am not a skinny woman by any means and my bump was never like that. Even at 40 weeks! She must not be able to breathe eat sleep. Goodness.

PistachioNougat
Learner
Learner

Post by PistachioNougat »

Mille026 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:16 am
Her latest bump pic looks like someone full term with twins and she still has over 10 weeks! I have never seen a first pregancy belly this big. She has got to be miserable.
I said the exact same thing when I saw that pic. Maybe she IS pregnant with twins and hasn't said anything? (I doubt it).

This is the picture, in case you haven't seen it

Shanny1983
Learner
Learner

Post by Shanny1983 »

Okay i had to come on here because how is she only 30 weeks pregnant and only carrying one baby. I know this sounds terrible but I’m just blown away with her size. I wasn’t a small girl when I was pregnant with my son and I was no where near that size even at full term. How can she not see that is not healthy. I hope she is getting good nutritional advice. And I have to say her size looks so painful, carrying that around all day must be exhausting. I’m exhausting that looking at that photo.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Holy crap, haven't seen the full belly in a while she looks like Kate did when she had sextuplets.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

JFreddy83 wrote:Ok, I went away for quite a while to, try be nicer, ha! But I had to come back and say what a major “fuck you” to her subscribers when she said on IG she hasn’t been putting out content because, “Well, *belly rub*”Image. How entitled! Her subs got her to where she is. Her loyal followers gave her the life she has. But she can’t “work” (by sitting in front of a camera when you KNOW she’s probably just sitting on her ass anyway) just because she’s pregnant. Not ONLY that, but women all around the world (or maybe just here in the US) don’t even have the goddamn option to “not work” when they’re pregnant. Hell, most of them work MORE, through their whole pregnancy right up to delivery, so they can afford to pay for the damn hospital bills, diapers, formula, and childcare for the baby after it’s born. That rubbed me the WAY wrong way.
I've seen YouTubers who have full (or at least part time) real jobs who get pregnant and continue to both work and make videos up until they are close to their due date. There might be excuses for health concerns and high risk pregnancies, but her job is just making videos. Not saying this is necessarily easy, but it really is since this is both her and Zach's main source of income right?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”