RawMustardSweater - Part 6

SKA
Learner
Learner

Re: RawMustardSweater - Part 6

Post by SKA »

I know this is a miracle pregnancy for her but blimey it’s so dull having her drone on about it.

And she’s definitely a high risk pregnancy. I was also overweight in my pregnancy, no where near as big as her but big enough to have to be referred for GD testing which thankfully I didn’t have

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

Done Stanning wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:08 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:38 am
Wow! I'm so angry at her video '31 Week Pregnancy Update'. She refused to to the fasting blood sugar test to see if she has gestational diabetes. She won't do it because sugar gives her a headache! Does she not realise that GD can lead to stillbirth? I am furious....she's putting herself first over her baby. Yes, she can take Sumatriptan during pregnancy. She is just testing her own blood sugars...which are relatively high after she's eaten. I'm just utterly gobsmacked at her attitude.....She's waited all this time for this baby ........
I have to agree. There are so many people who do everything right and suffer the tragedy of stillbirth regardless... for her to gamble with her son’s life, potentially loading the dice against him is unforgivable.

I also feel she massively misrepresented the seriousness of GD in that video... she was very flippant about it which, considering the size of her audience, is completely irresponsible.
Agreed. When she was talking about how GD can be totally random, you can be super unhealthy and be fine, or super healthy and get it, I was like yeah....I'm sure that sometimes happens....but Kristi is not at risk for no good reason. Like, come on.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

u_want_a_pizza_this wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:22 pm
Done Stanning wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:08 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:38 am
Wow! I'm so angry at her video '31 Week Pregnancy Update'. She refused to to the fasting blood sugar test to see if she has gestational diabetes. She won't do it because sugar gives her a headache! Does she not realise that GD can lead to stillbirth? I am furious....she's putting herself first over her baby. Yes, she can take Sumatriptan during pregnancy. She is just testing her own blood sugars...which are relatively high after she's eaten. I'm just utterly gobsmacked at her attitude.....She's waited all this time for this baby ........
I have to agree. There are so many people who do everything right and suffer the tragedy of stillbirth regardless... for her to gamble with her son’s life, potentially loading the dice against him is unforgivable.

I also feel she massively misrepresented the seriousness of GD in that video... she was very flippant about it which, considering the size of her audience, is completely irresponsible.
Agreed. When she was talking about how GD can be totally random, you can be super unhealthy and be fine, or super healthy and get it, I was like yeah....I'm sure that sometimes happens....but Kristi is not at risk for no good reason. Like, come on.

😂😂😂 exactly! But if she wants to be ignorant there’s nothing anyone can do. What’s the expression? “You can’t educate pork” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

MannysSiracha wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:32 am
That picture of the penguin has me dying. Also. Sugar gives her a headache. Really? She didn’t get to where she is now without consuming sugar. Shes full of shit
She is clearly delusional. She liked this tweet about low rise jeans and honestly the fact that she even thinks she needs to make a choice about whether or not to wear them tells you everything you need to know about how blind she is to herself
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

isuckatthis
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by isuckatthis »

I just don't understand how she manages to get so many views. Years ago I enjoyed watching her but fuck her content is so lazy and uninspired. *She's* lazy and uninspired. Oh another trying new makeup? Wow Kristi glad to see you take your job seriously and really put in the time and effort. She maybeee works the equivalent of a part time job but yet she's making 6 figures. I just...

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

MannysSiracha wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:32 am
That picture of the penguin has me dying. Also. Sugar gives her a headache. Really? She didn’t get to where she is now without consuming sugar. Shes full of shit
Me again. She just tweeted that she “misses sweets”... how she missing something she claims she didn’t eat anyway?! I mean, we can see that was bullshit but just... why lie? Actually pathetic. Maybe she should get off twitter and take her baby’s health seriously.

Tuliptootoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuliptootoo »

I saw her post she was officially diagnosed with GD. Then later saw she said she's def eating pie and something else after the baby is born. That's great just keep eating garbage and packing on the pounds girl. YOLO right? *Eye roll*

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

Tuliptootoo wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:08 am
I saw her post she was officially diagnosed with GD. Then later saw she said she's def eating pie and something else after the baby is born. That's great just keep eating garbage and packing on the pounds girl. YOLO right? *Eye roll*
Yeah she doesn’t care at all. She also said she doesn’t keep an eye on her weight but assumes she’s gained “25lbs”... now I know Desi is further along but she said she’s gone from 118 to 160+. I find it hard to believe that desi has gained almost 50lb but Kristi has “only gained 25” 🤔

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Done Stanning wrote:
Tuliptootoo wrote:
Yeah she doesn’t care at all. She also said she doesn’t keep an eye on her weight but assumes she’s gained “25lbs”... now I know Desi is further along but she said she’s gone from 118 to 160+. I find it hard to believe that desi has gained almost 50lb but Kristi has “only gained 25” Image
This might seem harsh but it’s something very real I’ve thought about. I know she lost her mother really young and it was super hard on her (I can only imagine how horrible that would be if you were close to her I very much empathize). How has that not given her an INSANE drive to say for her own child to be like “Hey! I want to be the HEALTHIEST I could possibly be for this child not just growing inside me but afterwards too.” ????? It sure the fuck would for me.

She’s not at a healthy weight pre-pregnancy. I know if she had my doctor they would have warned you about even trying to have a baby while already that over weight. Obviously I know she thought she could never have kids I’m just saying she was never at the pinnacle of health to even being able to conceive easier WITH her other complications.

I’m glad she finally did do the GD test. When she skipped it from a headache or whatever reason she originally gave had me seething. This isn’t about YOU anymore. It’s about your BABY. Babies are fucking hard. They require you to be unselfish and constantly make sacrifices for them but they are your CHILD. Aka having your husband drive you to your appointment with a headache. It shouldn’t be that hard to put them #1 unless you have some problems with like narcissism or some similar detachment disorder. Especially when it’s something you’ve wanted for so incredibly long in your relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

getinitgucci wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:51 am
Done Stanning wrote:
Tuliptootoo wrote:
Yeah she doesn’t care at all. She also said she doesn’t keep an eye on her weight but assumes she’s gained “25lbs”... now I know Desi is further along but she said she’s gone from 118 to 160+. I find it hard to believe that desi has gained almost 50lb but Kristi has “only gained 25” Image
This might seem harsh but it’s something very real I’ve thought about. I know she lost her mother really young and it was super hard on her (I can only imagine how horrible that would be if you were close to her I very much empathize). How has that not given her an INSANE drive to say for her own child to be like “Hey! I want to be the HEALTHIEST I could possibly be for this child not just growing inside me but afterwards too.” ????? It sure the fuck would for me.

She’s not at a healthy weight pre-pregnancy. I know if she had my doctor they would have warned you about even trying to have a baby while already that over weight. Obviously I know she thought she could never have kids I’m just saying she was never at the pinnacle of health to even being able to conceive easier WITH her other complications.

I’m glad she finally did do the GD test. When she skipped it from a headache or whatever reason she originally gave had me seething. This isn’t about YOU anymore. It’s about your BABY. Babies are fucking hard. They require you to be unselfish and constantly make sacrifices for them but they are your CHILD. Aka having your husband drive you to your appointment with a headache. It shouldn’t be that hard to put them #1 unless you have some problems with like narcissism or some similar detachment disorder. Especially when it’s something you’ve wanted for so incredibly long in your relationship.

She should definitely be more concerned about her health and how it will affect her child... I don’t think it’s harsh at all, I think it’s a very valid point. She knows the pain of losing her mother, she should be trying to be healthy. Obviously I’m not saying everyone who is overweight dies prematurely but why load the dice against yourself?! Aside from the mortality risks, it would also just be nice to see her set an example of a healthy diet to her child and actually be able to run around with him. She suffers from cluster headaches so there are gonna be a lot of days when she can’t be a fun mom... she should try to be in her best possible health so that she can be active in her sons life!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

So she finally did the test?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I agree, she’s not taking the GD seriously imo. I think (in her mind) she considers GD to be fake diabetes instead of real diabetes, and she’s telling herself that it’s not really her fault, and that it’s the pregnancy’s fault. I agree that not getting the test sooner because she *might* get a headache was irresponsible and selfish (and frankly immature... grow up, Kristi).

Even her tone was off and I legit thought she was going to say that she tested negative (because she seemed so unbothered) but then she said she tested positive, and I had to rewind because she was kind of brushing over it. It’s also annoying how she’s like “it’s fine and under control, I’m having salad with chicken for lunch”... ummm it’s NOT fine, but ok Kristi :? Her denial runs deep and the “but healthy people get GD too” argument doesn’t apply to her because she wasn’t healthy before.

Cacti
Learner
Learner

Post by Cacti »

I've never posted in this thread before. I didn't watch her before she got pregnant and subbed when I saw that we were due within a few weeks from one another. I had no idea she was this annoying. Just watched her latest video and she has so much unnecessary stuff. Like, she got a bunch of sleep sacks. But she is also using the snoo, which comes with its own sleep sacks/swaddles. Plus, the snoo is supposed to be used for ALL sleeping, i.e. naps and at night. So what is she going to use those billions of swaddles and the dockatot for? Then she also got the owlet which doesn't even work correctly when you use a snoo. Imagine spending over 1k for a bassinet and not even reading up on how it works. But ~eVerY MuM sAId I nEEdeD OnE~. No, a bunch of influencers sold you shit and you just blindly opened your wallet for every single thing.

Also, her thinking GD isn't real diabetes. GD doesn't always go away. So she better keep an eye out for the 'real' type 2 diabetes.

Chismebat
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismebat »

Omg everything she got is neutral too???? Another Desi

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »