Paige Koren

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Paige Koren

Post by eviefrye »

Hi Everyone, I start this topic because I don't know if any of you follow this girl: she seems kinda nice but has an obvious problem with spending and obsession towards Jaclyn Hill.
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Paige Koren

Post by WORDSALAD »

I've been watching her delcutters. She seems to have as much makeup as Jaclyn Hill lol.... maybe even more :o/
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:43 pm
I've been watching her delcutters. She seems to have as much makeup as Jaclyn Hill lol.... maybe even more :o/
Her blush declutter started kinda satisfying but she ended keeping a lot of things + how come she can spend 2000$ in every haul video
me quiere nana nana

Makeupmyacne
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Makeupmyacne »

Omg I cannot agree more, there are so many fucking problematic things about her I need to collect my thoughts before going into the list. But by far, her worst trait is her serious shopping addiction. I don’t say that lightly; she has a mental health condition that needs to be treated. I can’t imagine she’s bringing in anywhere enough money from youtube to support this habit so she’s either in debt or using family money, neither of which are great options imo.

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

Finally, a thread for her! This woman's hauls are over the damn top. It boggles the mind how much money she spends - and I think she is a nursing student?! It's petty/judgy, yes, but I tend to side-eye extreme haulers when they don't seem to have the income to support their habits. I don't know if it's jealousy or nosiness or what, but I get really annoyed - and curious about their financial circumstances, lol. (Paige also reminds me of a girl I knew in college who was a "Daddy's princess" type.)

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

I think she may come from a very wealthy family? I mean, maybe because I'm from Europe and eeeeveryone lives in apartments and houses are only seen in the richest neighborhoods or in little villages, but she seems to live in a pretty decent house!

I don't follow her in any other social media so maybe she's entering debt or investing all her YT money on hauling, but what a waste!
me quiere nana nana

Makeupmyacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupmyacne »

She was in nursing school and graduated. I don’t think her family is thaaaat wealthy, I feel like she’s just very spoiled to be honest.

It’s such a waste how much she has, and that she just piles up her hauls in her room and doesn’t even use the new stuff lol

Makeupmyacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupmyacne »

So I noticed that she got the name wrong of the candle she bought in vlogmas day 1. the brand of the candle she purchased has scent named things like bachelor pad, suit and tie, and black tuxedo. They are also matte black with a black and white logo- my point is that it’s pretty clear the candles are marketed towards men regardless of the user. The brand is called manly indulgences and she read it as mainly indulgences and idk i found that very representative of her videos as a whole, similar looks, lazy content, frequently doesn’t try or follow up on products she mentions in videos, insane spending habits etc

mooshoopork
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mooshoopork »

Makeupmyacne wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:23 am
So I noticed that she got the name wrong of the candle she bought in vlogmas day 1. the brand of the candle she purchased has scent named things like bachelor pad, suit and tie, and black tuxedo. They are also matte black with a black and white logo- my point is that it’s pretty clear the candles are marketed towards men regardless of the user. The brand is called manly indulgences and she read it as mainly indulgences and idk i found that very representative of her videos as a whole, similar looks, lazy content, frequently doesn’t try or follow up on products she mentions in videos, insane spending habits etc
YES she is SOOO lazy about learning the products/companies. like how she ALWAYS pronounces Laneige as "la naaage" :roll: :roll: :roll:

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

mooshoopork wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Makeupmyacne wrote:
YES she is SOOO lazy about learning the products/companies. like how she ALWAYS pronounces Laneige as "la naaage" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well, reading "la naage" in english is nooot entirely wrong.
me quiere nana nana

mooshoopork
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mooshoopork »

eviefrye wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:16 pm
mooshoopork wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Makeupmyacne wrote:
Well, reading "la naage" in english is nooot entirely wrong.
My bad, it's more like "la nahhh-ge" which is kind of a stretch, even in English lol

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

She uploads at least a couple of hauls a month of more than $1000 worth each. Ok if she can afford it, but it gives me "anxiety" on the hoarding there.
me quiere nana nana

Makeupmyacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupmyacne »

eviefrye wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 pm
She uploads at least a couple of hauls a month of more than $1000 worth each. Ok if she can afford it, but it gives me "anxiety" on the hoarding there.
She said recently she ran out of room in her 6 ALEX 9-drawers, so he’s buying 2 More. ITS HORRIFYING

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

I have more makeup than I could ever use. Like, 80 palettes, 50-plus blushes, bronzers and highlighters. And while I could afford and thoroughly enjoy everything I own, I also know it's an awful lot of perishable goods.

Anyway, my entire collection fits inside my single, nine-drawer Alex unit (with some items kept on top of the unit). I'm now very careful about what I buy because I refuse to expand beyond that; if something new comes in and doesn't fit, something else has to go. I cannot imagine filling eight of those units. That would panic me.

Makeupmyacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupmyacne »

I’ve realized she is just incredibly immature. Having that much stuff and still buying more more more is something a child would do. And I think the way she acts in general is similarly really mature. I don’t think her problem with buying is because she grew up in a wealthy family, I think it’s that she was and still is incredibly babied.

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

so i stumbled upon one of "declutters" and boy did it give me anxiety.....i understand keeping all the jeffree lippies as collection pieces but what is the excuse for the 8000 expired ones in her 50 alex drawers

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

Makeupmyacne wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:34 pm
I’ve realized she is just incredibly immature. Having that much stuff and still buying more more more is something a child would do. And I think the way she acts in general is similarly really mature. I don’t think her problem with buying is because she grew up in a wealthy family, I think it’s that she was and still is incredibly babied.
or a true shopping problem.
me quiere nana nana

mooshoopork
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mooshoopork »

Y’all I still hate watch her but her annoying nasal voice and overall excessive-ness lately is really getting on my nerves. Her “declutter” where she got rid of *gasp* 20% of her makeup?!? 🙄 and then her critique of her boxycharm boxes is just so entitled.

mooshoopork
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mooshoopork »

lol what is this clown makeup

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

Eh... I mean, her latest haul, during a pandemic? I know she's not the only one, but at least in my country they're telling us and we are making sure we're not putting delivery people and warehouse people in danger to a possible infection if it's not 100% necessary and order online only for first necessity items.
me quiere nana nana

Return to “P-T”