Kimchi ThunderThais and Carblos Ra-mostly Freeloading (Part 11)

leekonions
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kimchi ThunderThais and Carblos Ra-mostly Freeloading (Part 11)

Post by leekonions »

In her newest Mukbang with Michelle and Carlos, she brags about stealing her neighbour's lemons EVERY SINGLE DAY lmao. The neighbour probably doesn't even care but is this really something to brag about on camera?? She loves pretending she's bougie with her brand name bags and expensive furniture, but girl is the cheapest person I have ever seen

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

wait is she seriously saying 3 of her dogs stay in that small cage while they run errands? wtf is wrong with her? she could take her dogs WITH her, why do they stay in the house all the time?

WHY DONT THEY EVER GO ON WALKS or something? it seems like those dogs never smell fresh air when theyre not in daycare, which is a joke!!!! ive seen people who work 9-5 and do waaay more with their dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

WTF do her 4 dogs have to stay in that tinyass plexigalss pen whenever she and Sloblos aren’t home?

Didn’t she just spend thousands of dollars on them each going to an intensive training camp and they had over 1-2 weeks hands on training? So why is she so uncomfortable them being loose? If she’s so worried they’d jump on the coach or the bed or something she could always gate or close doors...but she’s shown them on the coach and bed a million x on Instagram and Snap.

And there’s NO blankets or beds and no water or toys? Fck is wrong w her?

What is the motive in confining them 4 in that dinky ass space?

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

Saladbar85 wrote:Image

No words.

Speaking of no words... where are her knees? Image

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Sry for double post but she eats meat like a Neanderthal

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Of course the dogs have to stay caged up whenever they're not home - CAUSE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEM IN THAT APARTMENT!! She is making it blatantly obvious that they're being sneaky about keeping 4 dogs and I can't wait till it gets out to her current landlord that they've got 4 dogs in there. Guaranteed they don't get walked at the same time, they probably do 2 and 2.

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

allana wrote:wait is she seriously saying 3 of her dogs stay in that small cage while they run errands? wtf is wrong with her? she could take her dogs WITH her, why do they stay in the house all the time?

WHY DONT THEY EVER GO ON WALKS or something? it seems like those dogs never smell fresh air when theyre not in daycare, which is a joke!!!! ive seen people who work 9-5 and do waaay more with their dogs.

LMAO I think Kimbo read your post! Image
Hey Kimbo, how’s it going are you having fun reading?

just4lolz
Learner
Learner

Post by just4lolz »

Watch, in her next video she’s gonna say how “we LoOVeEe to do morning pack walks with the dogs YOU GUYS.” Then she’ll proceed to give advice that nobody asked to walk your dogs in the morning

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

A7BB10F4-4A57-468F-BC28-66BE641CFC39.jpeg
Real smooth, Kimlard. “I’m showing this pen but also read this note and tell me how good I am and thoughtful and amazing.” :roll: :roll: :roll:

It’s been 80 degrees in LA for three days!! WTF is she talking about with her neighbors dog being cold?! Oh that’s right, she READS HERE and is trying to address the 4 dogs in an apartment issue by saying that others in the complex have dogs too, you guis! Duh. So it’s just fine for her to have 4 dogs and keep 3 of them in a small plastic pen with absolutely no comfort.

Also, if you go back and watch that IG story of the Furbo plug, it’s so obvious they’re in he apartment!!! All 3 dogs are staring at the same corner very attentively as if someone were there. She’s such an idiot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Kim blob is so obsessed with proving us wrong she isn’t realizing that doing so is going to harm her more than the fuck all it does for us, go ahead and let the property management/designated snitch see you walking 4 dogs at once! I’m sure they’d love it.

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

rubywoohoo wrote:
A7BB10F4-4A57-468F-BC28-66BE641CFC39.jpeg
Real smooth, Kimlard. “I’m showing this pen but also read this note and tell me how good I am and thoughtful and amazing.” :roll: :roll: :roll:

It’s been 80 degrees in LA for three days!! WTF is she talking about with her neighbors dog being cold?! Oh that’s right, she READS HERE and is trying to address the 4 dogs in an apartment issue by saying that others in the complex have dogs too, you guis! Duh. So it’s just fine for her to have 4 dogs and keep 3 of them in a small plastic pen with absolutely no comfort.

Also, if you go back and watch that IG story of the Furbo plug, it’s so obvious they’re in he apartment!!! All 3 dogs are staring at the same corner very attentively as if someone were there. She’s such an idiot.
Just another way where Kim can throw someone under the bus. If she’s going down, she’s taking her neighbor with her

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

New thread name needs to have kim blob in it lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

Kim please just let your poor dogs go to a better home. You want to play pretend, play with some fake plush dogs and use them as your props instead of torturing these live beings with feelings and emotions.

She is driving me up the wall.

Tqto
Learner
Learner

Post by Tqto »

Lolol she reuploaded the king crab video

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I love how she got a nice, clear shot of that letter she wrote when she was just trying to show a pen LOL.

Who wants to put bets on the fact that she just made that letter up and isn't actually giving it to anyone :rofl:

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Who else wonders if her new South American neighbors do, in fact, exist? She’s always documenting her cards and gifts as a subtle way to gas light her audience or promote herself.

Her senior dog Rocky was just hospitalized for a week! And the other dogs have had vet teeth cleaning and sterilizations. And Kimbo is stating she’s completely unaware dog heated beds, pads, or blankets existed?? It seems like a stupid idea to buy esp for a house warming gift in Southern California. I live just north of Chicago which gets windy and pretty cold and haven’t bought one for my dog.

Who else thinks her dogs Gucci shirts, Dolce and Gobbana collars, and Chanel sweaters are counterfeit?

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

she is so irritatingly transparent. never misses an opportunity to show how ~tHoUgHtFuL~ she is

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Except during that Christmas giveaway the winner never received her prizes by the promised date, she emailed her and was ghosted so tweeted her stating as such, and Kim was all like “ugh what an ingrate, I was raised better. You should be happy if you got a potato. The prize is cancelled” and liked tweets doxing her and called her a bitch. Which is illegal in CA and pretty mean to do at Christmas and by an influencer... but yeah what a generous queen.

In her latest IG stories she and Carlos look so sickly. Besides being v fat and bloated just their eyes are super puffy and skin so sallow. You can tell they never eat anything green or healthy and don’t drink water or get sun or fresh air. They were never great beauties but any looks or youth is completely shot.

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

Kim is malicious enough to want to drag others down with her (e.g. her treatment of Michelle), but I feel she’s too lazy to put any effort into anything but to save her own face. I don’t think those neighbours exist nor did she actually purchase the heated bed.

banhmi
Learner
Learner

Post by banhmi »

Return to “Kim Thai”