Kimchi ThunderThais and Carblos Ra-mostly Freeloading (Part 11)

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kimchi ThunderThais and Carblos Ra-mostly Freeloading (Part 11)

Post by crypticdeer »

VickyS wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:58 pm
In her last muckbang Carlos said he likes to watch her eat ... I just found that comment so weird in a way , since we can tell he doesn’t love her , is it like he is happy to watch her eat her way to extreme obesity?. Or why would he like to watch her eat, we know well she is not a cute eater. It was just weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carlos is lazy and not thoughtful nor creative. I think he was just trying to compliment to keep up the act of love but can’t think of anything better to say.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh crap I didn't realize we're way overdue for a new thread - what are we using for the title?

Pooka
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pooka »

Delet This wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:23 am
LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:12 am
Yeah I am so sick of her trying to act like she's Sophia's mom. If I were her sister I would tell her to knock it off. You're a glorified babysitter and that's that.
We keep Jinx-ing. Yet again in her IG stories she refers to herself as Sophia’s mom. You drop her off at school. And sometimes purchase her clothes. Millions of aunts, sitters, housekeepers, do the same. She’s also called her self her nieces guardian many x which has strong legal connotations to it. And once said in an IG story she was the foster parent. That would mean the child is her responsibility in every way and anything that happened to her Kim would be accountable for. Those aren’t vague terms.
She lies about the dumbest shit and it’s absurd her fans don’t clock it, like “so dem kids live w you?” Or “since you’re a foster do you get state aid?” “Do they have their own bedrooms?” ect
holy shit did she actually call herself a foster parent???! WHAAAT. If she did...she really has no idea how to care for a child. If she knew what being an actual foster parent entailed, it would mean those children are actually living with her, she is the one feeding, clothing, and taking care of those kids, she would be getting some sort of financial aid from the government.....just because she watches them sometimes and drives them to school does NOT mean shes a foster parent wtf is she on??!

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I haven't been following Kim's thread in a while. So this lardbutt has FOUR dogs now? And she moved AGAIN? They must keep getting evicted from having all these animals.

I used the reverse image search for just that one picture of her new place and found several results with the exact address. That's pretty scary. Kim should know from doing YouTube for so long that people on the internet are savvy and can easily find out where she lives. (I've even found deeds to YouTubers' homes.) If she cared about her, Carlos's, and her dogs' safety, she'd only post photos that she took herself so they couldn't be reverse image searched. tbh the place looks like any other new build or flip to me: gray and white and BORING.

Kim would be better off buying some land in a more remote area of California (or another state!) with a small house or mobile home on it, but that wouldn't be AeStHeTiC enough and it would be hard for her to get food delivery to stuff her face on camera with. God forbid her dogs have some room to run around outside.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

Ummmm, someone correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like dis bish has TWO full breakfast meals in front of her... and is probably planning on “sharing” the French toast with Carbload.

Holy COW. Literally.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

She fails to post two days in a row and posts an update about feeling uninspired because she isn’t filming in her studio. We’ve seen her studio set up before. It’s literally a fold out table in front of a wall, and the lighting and camera set up. Seems like she could put that together in an hour or 2... the lazy slob back at it again with lame excuses for being an unproductive sloth.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

peachfuzz wrote:Image

She fails to post two days in a row and posts an update about feeling uninspired because she isn’t filming in her studio. We’ve seen her studio set up before. It’s literally a fold out table in front of a wall, and the lighting and camera set up. Seems like she could put that together in an hour or 2... the lazy slob back at it again with lame excuses for being an unproductive sloth.

Welp..

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

What is there to be inspired about? You film yourself eating enormous amounts of the same shit over and over. It’s not like she’s composing an album, coming up with a lesson plan for students, brainstorming a community outreach program... no creativity or spark is required.

Notice even when she’s not mukbanging she still eats huge amounts of fattening shit? 5 full diner brekkie for 2 people? She’s incapable of not eating stuff loaded w grease, salt and sugar.

Have anyone you thought of a new thread name for this unwashed dirty men’s clothes wearing fat slob?

Chismosa_P
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismosa_P »

Delet This wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:04 pm
What is there to be inspired about? You film yourself eating enormous amounts of the same shit over and over. It’s not like she’s composing an album, coming up with a lesson plan for students, brainstorming a community outreach program... no creativity or spark is required.

Notice even when she’s not mukbanging she still eats huge amounts of fattening shit? 5 full diner brekkie for 2 people? She’s incapable of not eating stuff loaded w grease, salt and sugar.

Have anyone you thought of a new thread name for this unwashed dirty men’s clothes wearing fat slob?

Thiabetes from the depths of mukland
Something with slob since she likes to roll around in the same outfits for days
Can’t think of anything for her sugar baby wanna be husband

banhmi
Learner
Learner

Post by banhmi »

LiddlePallid wrote:Oh crap I didn't realize we're way overdue for a new thread - what are we using for the title?
Inspired by Chimosa_P, what about something like "Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity"?

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

Yes, forcing your dogs into a cooperative relationship and not putting any work to introducing them slowly so they may get along and no harm will occur is very cute.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I actually cant even hate watch her anymore. All she does is over eat and talk about her dogs 24/7 and I just cant relate. It's so BORING. She used to go out and interact with people. She's regressing into a couch lump.

"Ive been so busy". Doing WHAT? If youre busy you have no time to watch Netflix. Be real.

Also, i think Carlos walks all the dogs separately and that's why he took so long in that breakfast vlog..

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “Kim Thai”