Kimchi ThunderThais and Carblos Ra-mostly Freeloading (Part 11)

itskpt
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kimchi ThunderThais and Carblos Ra-mostly Freeloading (Part 11)

Post by itskpt »

It's so disgusting how she sticks her dirty fingers into the pepperoncini peppers jar in the newest mukbang, and the way she ate the rice was so unappetizing to look at. I had to click out of the video lol

Post by Guest »

Saladbar85 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:40 pm
Does anyone know why she post and deleted that pic with her and the only two fatties she has in her life? They were all wearing the same sweater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1: She realized how terrible she looked in the picture. Must have slipped her mind she needed to edit the picture first.
2: Maybe Michelle said something about it; from what I remember wasn't she kind of cut off?

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Carbload sounds sooo dumb in her latest Balut Duck mukbang. How many times he says 'like' in one sentence, ughhh.
And Kim is shoving the food in her face like she is starving. Slow down girl, it looks riciculous.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Chismosa_P
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismosa_P »

itskpt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:02 pm
It's so disgusting how she sticks her dirty fingers into the pepperoncini peppers jar in the newest mukbang, and the way she ate the rice was so unappetizing to look at. I had to click out of the video lol

She eats like a toddler, just open palm smashing it into her face
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She really does lmfao. She's a slob.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

Suzan wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:30 am
Carbload sounds sooo dumb in her latest Balut Duck mukbang. How many times he says 'like' in one sentence, ughhh.
And Kim is shoving the food in her face like she is starving. Slow down girl, it looks riciculous.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
shes really begging hard for kids in that mukbang. so desperate and carlos sounds so uninterested, as usual.

lightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by lightshade »

But wait why did she flexxing her Apple watch for? She doesn’t have any friends texting her, count her steps, track her fitness, wake up early (alarm), or have important business calls... and I just had to bring it up but: “I can’t wait to raise my kids to eat weird shit.” First of all, please for the love of God do not procreate. And second, what in the fuck of English? That doesn’t even fucking make sense.. It’s: I can’t wait to let my kids try exotic foods...

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Chismosa_P wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:54 pm
itskpt wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:02 pm

She eats like a toddler, just open palm smashing it into her face
Yup, she continues to regress. Unbelievable.

In the IG stories I’ve seen so far, she has 3 different wood finishes and colors between her living room, dining room and kitchen bar stools. She keeps saying it’s “aesthetically pleasing” but she really has no eye whatsoever! Hahahahaha

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

The queen of photoshop posted this earlier, and now it’s gone. I just can’t take her serious. Image

jaanika
Learner
Learner

Post by jaanika »

mhdx wrote:The queen of photoshop posted this earlier, and now it’s gone. I just can’t take her serious. Image

Someone should go and let us later know how she looks like irlImage

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:19 am
Her lips look like they fucking hurt. They're so dry and crusty, I don't know why she doesn't buy some damn lip balm.
Right? Kim please. I would even send you some.

rosay_allday
Learner
Learner

Post by rosay_allday »

I don't watch mukbangs but is it normal to be eating off of pot lids? I just thought it looked weird.

& i love how she's saying filming, "editting", and uploading her mukbangs all on the same day is stressful when she literally does the bare minimum of editting with her mukbangs. it's not like she's editting vlogs or real content where you have to cut and stitch a bunch of clips together and have transitions/effects. her shit is literally just a continuous recording and she just cuts out a few parts. your job isn't hard, kim.. how tf are you stressed when you sit on your lazy ass all day everyday eating and watching tv?

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

rosay_allday wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:49 am
I don't watch mukbangs but is it normal to be eating off of pot lids? I just thought it looked weird.

& i love how she's saying filming, "editting", and uploading her mukbangs all on the same day is stressful when she literally does the bare minimum of editting with her mukbangs. it's not like she's editting vlogs or real content where you have to cut and stitch a bunch of clips together and have transitions/effects. her shit is literally just a continuous recording and she just cuts out a few parts. your job isn't hard, kim.. how tf are you stressed when you sit on your lazy ass all day everyday eating and watching tv?
OMG THISSSSS^^^ If you watch the king crab legs yukbang she uploaded the other day, go to 20:13 - she does two outros because she couldn't be bothered to edit the damn video!!!! It's so awkward. She starts an outro then suddenly just blanks and has this 1,000-yard stare off into the camera, then starts all over again and does another outro. AWK. She is the epitome of freaking LAZY. I'm so embarrassed for her.

rosay_allday
Learner
Learner

Post by rosay_allday »

rubywoohoo wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:18 pm
rosay_allday wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:49 am

OMG THISSSSS^^^ If you watch the king crab legs yukbang she uploaded the other day, go to 20:13 - she does two outros because she couldn't be bothered to edit the damn video!!!! It's so awkward. She starts an outro then suddenly just blanks and has this 1,000-yard stare off into the camera, then starts all over again and does another outro. AWK. She is the epitome of freaking LAZY. I'm so embarrassed for her.
haha i caught that!! i had to double back and make sure i heard it right. even the outro for the recent ramen mukbang was extremely choppy. the stupidity of this girl drives me up the wall. "i'll see you guys tomorrow at 4 o'clock california time." no one says that, it's "pacific time". smh..

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

rubywoohoo wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:18 pm

She might have even forgot. This is why people do another take or use some other sort of marker. But she can’t be arsed to do that. When I first watched her way back when I thought she was so much more hard working because of how she made herself to be. Now I know it’s all a farce.

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Kim is just lazy, period. That double outro is proof enough for me.

Also, why is she asking her subscribers if they want a photo session with her for her portfolio? Why doesn't she just use Carlos? Are they too lazy for that too? I mean really, she wouldn't have to go through the trouble of picking someone out and honestly I find that just plain WEIRD. (Even if she is using Carlos already for photography.) Does she think she's that special that she'll truly be giving them some kind treat/thrill being picked by her? I wouldn't want to be photographed by her even just to get a look at how she really looks off of IG - we've all seen how she presents others so she looks better. I think that trait would bleed into her portfolio work as well.

leekonions
Learner
Learner

Post by leekonions »

hello_dimmy wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:58 pm
Kim is just lazy, period. That double outro is proof enough for me.

Also, why is she asking her subscribers if they want a photo session with her for her portfolio? Why doesn't she just use Carlos? Are they too lazy for that too? I mean really, she wouldn't have to go through the trouble of picking someone out and honestly I find that just plain WEIRD. (Even if she is using Carlos already for photography.) Does she think she's that special that she'll truly be giving them some kind treat/thrill being picked by her? I wouldn't want to be photographed by her even just to get a look at how she really looks off of IG - we've all seen how she presents others so she looks better. I think that trait would bleed into her portfolio work as well.
She loves having people praise her/ tell her what an amazing person she is, which is why she brags about being charitable on her social media all the time. She can only get that from her followers because no one else will take her and her sad excuse of a resume seriously. I think that is part of the reason why she keeps Michelle around more so than her other friends- Michelle clearly looks up to her, even though Kim is a lazy slob who has done nothing to deserve it.
I doubt she will go through with it though, she didn't even end up doing a mukbang with a subscriber despite how she kept going on about it last year.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

No words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosay_allday
Learner
Learner

Post by rosay_allday »

Jesus Christ. her crusty ass lips are INSANE in her IG story right now. how is she always okay with posting herself looking like an unhygienic sack of shit?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I had to read this like 5 times and i still don't know what she's trying to fuckin' say. Like, did she have a lobotomy or something? Guys, my head hurts.Image

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Return to “Kim Thai”