weirdo lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeasadTargetsack - Part 27

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Omg i just watched the Halloween vlog where she acts like she’s on her deathbed when she has a fever. I’ve never seen a grown ass woman act like that.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:Omg i just watched the Halloween vlog where she acts like she’s on her deathbed when she has a fever. I’ve never seen a grown ass woman act like that.
Just wait till she has her "swirl babies" and you don't get a day to be sick.. you pick your ass up and keep on going for your child.
But she's just a big toddler herself so

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

disigney wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:17 am

weirdo lmao

Yeah this has got to be one of her tacky family members trolling with this account. Can they make it anymore more obvious though?? Lol
Not smart of her to allow it if its not ole corndogs herself which wouldn't shock me.
You're going after half the comments. If you turn these people off then who will be left to watch your videos?

Ratchetho51
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ratchetho51 »

I personally don’t think she has been that sick to not post or upload anything for this long. I think she’s just butthurt because of all the negative feedback she has been getting. She really needs to get a thicker skin.

Post by Guest »

Ratchetho51 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:29 am
I personally don’t think she has been that sick to not post or upload anything for this long. I think she’s just butthurt because of all the negative feedback she has been getting. She really needs to get a thicker skin.
Yup and I think she's been crying to her Mom and family about it like a drama queen and eating gallons of corndog flavored ice cream on the couch feeling sorry for herself instead of having a sliver of insight as to why people are "attacking her".
And whereas most people would enjoy the break from social media, it's probably killing her to not post for this long. She needs her attention fix.

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Post by Nursetina0518 »

Must be killing her that the stans aren’t leaving ‘come back kween we missss you’ on her last ig pic 🤣🤣

Bear474
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bear474 »

SnortAndLisp wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:02 am
disigney wrote: Image

weirdo lmao

So is it her husband or are they just “in a relationship?”

This bitch is just as bad of a liar as Alex. 😂

Yeah this has got to be one of her tacky family members trolling with this account. Can they make it anymore more obvious though?? Lol
Not smart of her to allow it if its not ole corndogs herself which wouldn't shock me.
You're going after half the comments. If you turn these people off then who will be left to watch your videos?

Post by Guest »

Alex was supposed to be on a trip to Portland this past week with Kellie B. Alex cancelled at the last minute due to her illness so Kellie went with another friend since it was already paid for. This explains why Alex couldn't post anything this past week...she would have looked like a lying asshole to Kellie.

Post by Guest »

Lolanyc_73 wrote: So far the only thing they have in common is the BMW. He's a young accountant at the beginning of his corporate career. He must be at least somewhat dazzled by the possibility of making $$ hand over fist from Instagram and YouTube. I don't see them having anything else in common.

And can you imagine taking her to his office Christmas party???
Introducing his colleagues to her. The embarrassment would be overwhelming.

Corndogs: Nice to meet you guiiise. I'm shook by all the decorations and OBSESSED with how good the food is. 😜

yourepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by yourepretty »

Lolanyc_73 wrote:Alex was supposed to be on a trip to Portland this past week with Kellie B. Alex cancelled at the last minute due to her illness so Kellie went with another friend since it was already paid for. This explains why Alex couldn't post anything this past week...she would have looked like a lying asshole to Kellie.
Probably made up this whole thing because she didn’t want to leave her boyfriend. I feel like she has to be self conscious in this relationship, even she has to realize how much better he is than her. She’s already made her whole life about him, I’m sure she can’t bear to be away for a week, he might have time to find someone worth while.

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

Lolanyc_73 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:50 am
Alex was supposed to be on a trip to Portland this past week with Kellie B. Alex cancelled at the last minute due to her illness so Kellie went with another friend since it was already paid for. This explains why Alex couldn't post anything this past week...she would have looked like a lying asshole to Kellie.
Ooh, how did you figure this out? Very interesting.

She could still post even while faking sick. We'd all make fun of it on here of course but I'm sure her mindless followers would eat up a picture of her dumb teapot and some Emergen-C packets and a Christmas decoration she's given a name.

I think she's snowballing. At first she didn't post to make her story seem legit to Kellie and her followers. When she realized no one was missing her, asking where she was, and she wasn't getting the sympathy she wanted... She's upset and won't post. I don't know how all those Instagram and YouTube algorithms work but I can't imagine going radio silent is a great move.

Post by Guest »

Kellie explains it in her vlog posted today at about the 50 second mark.

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

Lolanyc_73 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:07 pm
Kellie explains it in her vlog posted today at about the 50 second mark.
Damn so Kellie had to call a friend to see if she was available the very next day. LTBF is such a turd! I don't know the nature of this trip but I wonder if there was an expectation for Alex to pay for airfare/accommodations. I'd hope she'd offer to pay Kellie back for some of it even without going. Even if Kellie weren't to accept.

Bad Wolf
Debater
Debater

Post by Bad Wolf »

She did this exact same thing last year during her breakup with Alan. She went silent for weeks knowing that her next upload would get a ton a views. I’m sure by now she’s not that sick anymore, if at all, she’s just lazy at this point.

Taking bets on what the next upload will be:

Sponsored Garbage
Video with a lower case title like “let’s talk”, with her sitting on the floor, super sad that she’s being shamed online for her lackluster content, and all her stans commenting “Don’t apologize! Take all the time you need! kWeEn!”

:roll:

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

Lolanyc_73 wrote:Kellie explains it in her vlog posted today at about the 50 second mark.
I don’t see The lard being friends with kellie and her group they all seem so eloquent and like they truly know themselves ... the complete contrary of Alex. I feel like “and I get dress” is a real inspiration for bigger women she lives her life to the fullest and her size literally doesn’t matter ( I am no where near her size and yet I stayed subscribed for the great content).

I’m glad Alex didn’t go she doesn’t fit this group .

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

themao101 wrote:
Lolanyc_73 wrote:Kellie explains it in her vlog posted today at about the 50 second mark.
I don’t see The lard being friends with kellie and her group they all seem so eloquent and like they truly know themselves ... the complete contrary of Alex. I feel like “and I get dress” is a real inspiration for bigger women she lives her life to the fullest and her size literally doesn’t matter ( I am no where near her size and yet I stayed subscribed for the great content).

I’m glad Alex didn’t go she doesn’t fit this group .

Couldn't agree moreImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

The comments under Kellie's video don't give a shit about her mention of Alex 😂

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

She's finally breached the surface! She's somehow looking even puffier... And more and more like Justine Kay.

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

I was just about to post about her new picture. Looking even bigger than before. Sick/in the hospital, my ass.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”