FakeTransBoltonDoll4FailedFASsyPublicityStunts Part 105

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
sevenoclock
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FakeTransBoltonDoll4FailedFASsyPublicityStunts Part 105

Post by sevenoclock »

Icanteven11 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:52 pm
OFF TOPIC: You guys are like friends here. Can I ask you to please keep my family in your thoughts as My Husband has hunkered down ready to do battle against the Kincaid fire in Sonoma, California. We lost everything in the Tubbs fire October 2017 & lived in a rental for almost 2 years before going back to our land & our temporary new home. I had to fly to Canada to care for my ailing Mother. I’m so worried about my Husband, he’s refusing to leave even though there’s been a mandatory evacuation. The power has also been shut off to more than a million homes to help stop more fires during the diablo winds. I pray the fire spares us this time, we can’t lose everything again. Thank you.
Oh, man. I hope everything will be fine for your home and your husband. Also sending my best wishes for your mother.

Post by Guest »

Icanteven11 wrote:
OFF TOPIC: You guys are like friends here. Can I ask you to please keep my family in your thoughts as My Husband has hunkered down ready to do battle against the Kincaid fire in Sonoma, California. We lost everything in the Tubbs fire October 2017 & lived in a rental for almost 2 years before going back to our land & our temporary new home. I had to fly to Canada to care for my ailing Mother. I’m so worried about my Husband, he’s refusing to leave even though there’s been a mandatory evacuation. The power has also been shut off to more than a million homes to help stop more fires during the diablo winds. I pray the fire spares us this time, we can’t lose everything again. Thank you.
Oh goodness. My thoughts are with you!! I’m so sorry you’re going through this.

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

I was mad Ethan gave her a "You're right, I was wrong" regarding rating females. IMO it *is* wrong but he should have responded with "Why should I say I'm wrong for something when you won't take any accountability for ANYTHING?". She looked so chuffed with herself as she's a true narcissistic & gave a nasty smug grin at feeling she took back control.

The monetize lie - you know what she should be most embarrassed about regarding this? Not the fact she was caught dead in a lie, not even that she was caught lying about it on The Doctors, not even having her revenue exposed. She should be ashamed that she was that fucking predictable. That Ethan knew she'd respond with her response so he prepared contradictory evidence. I have eternal second hand embarrassment.

Btw she still referred to her trans (MTF) fan as him. Mad c*nt she is.
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

dcsensai
Debater
Debater

Post by dcsensai »

Icanteven11 wrote:

sending you and him good vibes and prayers.

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

My favourite part in the podcast was when one of the guys off camera rated her a 6/10 and you could tell she was SO mad and got even more mad when he changed his rating to a 4. She insisted that they must find her attractive if they were even rating her and Ethan's response to that killed me.

I've been watching her since 2010 and you could see her play out all her characters in this podcast:
- The Feminist
- The Blonde Bimbo "I don't know how Youtube works!"
- The Loner "I don't have any friends, thanks for taking any interest in me!"
- The Nymphomaniac

Post by Guest »

Don’t leave out The Asshole
And
The Smug Bitch

When she said she would sue him, she didn’t sign anything, I cringed. Her tone of voice was so fucking smug do you know who I am bullshit. Her arrogance is astounding.

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

TeddySerious wrote:Don’t leave out The Asshole
And
The Smug Bitch

When she said she would sue him, she didn’t sign anything, I cringed. Her tone of voice was so fucking smug do you know who I am bullshit. Her arrogance is astounding.
She seems like the type to try to sue for any little thing just for the money. Especially now that she’s running low on cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

timewasting wrote:My favourite part in the podcast was when one of the guys off camera rated her a 6/10 and you could tell she was SO mad and got even more mad when he changed his rating to a 4. She insisted that they must find her attractive if they were even rating her and Ethan's response to that killed me.

I've been watching her since 2010 and you could see her play out all her characters in this podcast:
- The Feminist
- The Blonde Bimbo "I don't know how Youtube works!"
- The Loner "I don't have any friends, thanks for taking any interest in me!"
- The Nymphomaniac
Yesss..all of her personalities came. Her real one came out when she thought she was going to lose her channel and was going to sue Ethan.

She's a vile person. Literally cannot say she's wrong or take responsibility for anything ever.

I THINK the only times she ever did was when it had to do with a boyfriend/man and she thought they would forgive her.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

stellapeach wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Don’t leave out The Asshole
And
The Smug Bitch

She seems like the type to try to sue for any little thing just for the money. Especially now that she’s running low on cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. She's definitely that type. Her whole family seems to be that type and the type to complain when given the opportunity. But I've noticed she's gotten more threatening with that recently. That's one reason I really think she's going broke.

Another thing, Ethan asked her if she made money from your and she said she does. I think that's a lie. She's making money from 30 people showing up to her shows? She probably doesn't even make enough to cover 1 music video.

And if she's only making 8k on her more drama/popular videos that's not a good sign.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

This dumb fuck darting her eyes around trying to compute and lie. Her sister said she saw a condom in her trash and she's like "thats not mine" does she keep the desirable narrative and lies going for her family too? they must get a different set of events and lies. She thinks she got it like that, guys going in raw. Bumble Brad P. trying for a baby with her haaa never will it happen! If she's lucky to trap someone in her web, he's probably drunk and she's passed out drunk trying to starfish them while he rolls a condom on real fast in the dark and she thinks she's out there getting inseminated. She's mental. Her sister looks done with her shit too in that vlog I bet she's not looking forward to moving this pig and taking care of her while trying to reason, enable and make money off her.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I’m just now watching the podcast to keep distracted. I noticed at 53:46 when Ethan says something about her promoting her “ website “ on Twitter she looks at him with daggers in her eyes & a sort of pleading look & says “ what website? “ He kind of hesitated a split second & says “ the one you promote on Twitter “ then she says Trishyland. I don’t know but I got the feeling she’s doing cam shit or something like that & other YouTubers know it. That was a really weird moment, what do you guys think?
Also she has approximately 3.4 million views on the trans video. Creators are paid for every 1000 views, which would be 3,400 on that video. If she’s currently made $8000 then her ppm is around $2.50. Taking her views from the last 30 days at 24,088,000 that’s 24,088 x $2.50=$60,220 per month!

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Icanteven11 wrote:Thank you everyone for your kind words. I’m just now watching the podcast to keep distracted. I noticed at 53:46 when Ethan says something about her promoting her “ website “ on Twitter she looks at him with daggers in her eyes & a sort of pleading look & says “ what website? “ He kind of hesitated a split second & says “ the one you promote on Twitter “ then she says Trishyland. I don’t know but I got the feeling she’s doing cam shit or something like that & other YouTubers know it. That was a really weird moment, what do you guys think?
Also she has approximately 3.4 million views on the trans video. Creators are paid for every 1000 views, which would be 3,400 on that video. If she’s currently made $8000 then her ppm is around $2.50. Taking her views from the last 30 days at 24,088,000 that’s 24,088 x $2.50=$60,220 per month!
Yes! I noticed that too. I thought it was just me. I'm not sure what that was about. I doubt Ethan and Hila would know if she does cam shit. I truly think they are disgusted by her and know minium amount about her life. Ethan didn't even bother asking her about her life lol he gave up and moved on. But it's possible Trisha's mind went to something and Ethan simply just meant Trishyland.
Ethan seemed genuinely confused by her shocked face as well. I sort of thought maybe she was annoyed that he didn't know the name of her website. She might be so delusional that she actually thinks Ethan is signed up and wants to look.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Icanteven11 wrote:Thank you everyone for your kind words. I’m just now watching the podcast to keep distracted. I noticed at 53:46 when Ethan says something about her promoting her “ website “ on Twitter she looks at him with daggers in her eyes & a sort of pleading look & says “ what website? “ He kind of hesitated a split second & says “ the one you promote on Twitter “ then she says Trishyland. I don’t know but I got the feeling she’s doing cam shit or something like that & other YouTubers know it.
I think that whole exchange was him trying not to promote her patreon and her trying to get him to say it. They just aren’t in the same YouTube circles and I doubt Ethan knows anything that we don’t.

BTW, in one of her recent IG posts, she said she’ll be announcing a 2020 tour soon. I was so hoping that would never happen again.

SpicyChickenSammich
Talker
Talker

Post by SpicyChickenSammich »

Icanteven11 wrote:
I’ll be praying for you and your family.
Stay strong & God bless! :love2:

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

pious wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:04 pm
Icanteven11 wrote:Thank you everyone for your kind words. I’m just now watching the podcast to keep distracted. I noticed at 53:46 when Ethan says something about her promoting her “ website “ on Twitter she looks at him with daggers in her eyes & a sort of pleading look & says “ what website? “ He kind of hesitated a split second & says “ the one you promote on Twitter “ then she says Trishyland. I don’t know but I got the feeling she’s doing cam shit or something like that & other YouTubers know it.
I think that whole exchange was him trying not to promote her patreon and her trying to get him to say it. They just aren’t in the same YouTube circles and I doubt Ethan knows anything that we don’t.

BTW, in one of her recent IG posts, she said she’ll be announcing a 2020 tour soon. I was so hoping that would never happen again.
Ah yes that makes sense, I can see that look from her because maybe she asked him to promote it before going on & he literally would not say the name. Her attitude while saying the name also reflects that.....good call!

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

Icanteven11 wrote:
Hoping for a positive outcome for you and your family <3 one of my friends there was evacuated from her home, then evacuated again from the town she took shelter in. It’s a terrifying time.

SwiftlyD
Debater
Debater

Post by SwiftlyD »

Ok I guess I need to catch up on older threads but T said she/he was a trans man back in August on The Zach Sang Show???

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

SwiftlyD wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:53 pm
Ok I guess I need to catch up on older threads but T said she/he was a trans man back in August on The Zach Sang Show???

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
She says "I think I confuse gay people because I'm kind of like a gay man"

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Holy shit her latest box is shit. She's such a scammer. Here's a review.

https://youtu.be/v4zpZASmshI

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

When Ethan said that people were on his side during the IG vs Reality videos.. and Trisha looked genuinely confused.. like telling Ethan that he is lying about that.
Is she really that delusional?! I saw comments on her YT or twitter. They were all siding with Ethan.

Also Ethan: Why did Jason start dating YOU if he had a problem with eating?
Trisha: Right?! I DONT KNOW!
..bitch you literally nagged him into dating you!

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”