I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

burgersplease
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by burgersplease »

I’m sick of the dog content too. It’s funny how if you’re a parent (in general, not just on YouTube) it’s seen as an obvious no-no to only talk about your kids, but now having a pet has become an acceptable identity. I love animals, but come on — it’s all a bit much.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by Broodwich »

What's up with the blush across her entire face including her nose?? It looks intentional, and it looks bad. Image

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

is that stupid e-girl makeup but done wrong, she needs to find a blush shade that is similar to her natural blush but she can't be bothered, i hate it, it's not even blended right, i hate it loooool i feel so strong about it, i can't
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Sort of offtopic: awhile ago someone mentioned that Jenna was supposed to be on Phillip Defranco's podcast, any updates on that? I don't follow him personally so sorry if I missed something he said :D

Back on topic: I'm 100% sick of the dog content. I love animals, but we get it! Kermit is a whiney "nasty boy"- we don't need 1,000 videos/podcast/intagram stories showing us that. I liked the Halloween costume videos when they first started, and I also liked the "Trying treats with my dogs" video but everything else is just kind of meh to me. She basically makes the same video 100 times and slaps a new title on it. If I know the video is about the dogs there's a 99% chance I won't be watching it.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:01 am
Sort of offtopic: awhile ago someone mentioned that Jenna was supposed to be on Phillip Defranco's podcast, any updates on that? I don't follow him personally so sorry if I missed something he said :D
I believe it either got cancelled or postponed indefinitely. Which is not surprising at all.
糞食らえ

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

Broodwich wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:13 pm
What's up with the blush across her entire face including her nose?? It looks intentional, and it looks bad. Image

She looks sick.

Also a bit embarrassing since the e-girl trend is for 20yos, not 32 YeaR oLd LaDIeS. It just doesn’t work on her. You can’t just do e-girl blush without the other e-girl elements because you end up looking like this (goofy af)

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

goldengossiper wrote:
Broodwich wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:13 pm

She looks sick.

Also a bit embarrassing since the e-girl trend is for 20yos, not 32 YeaR oLd LaDIeS. It just doesn’t work on her. You can’t just do e-girl blush without the other e-girl elements because you end up looking like this (goofy af)
She looks like an old woman who applied her makeup without her glasses and doesn't realize that she has way to much blush on.

Enviado desde mi SM-G970F mediante Tapatalk

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

She's really keeping that ridiculous makeup as her everyday look now? So embarrassing.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

I too am a 32 yEaR olD ladYyy, and my 13 year old daughter does the e girl makeup, and to some extent I do too but much more subdued, because I think the blush is cute AF but I have to do things like leave the house, and work at my job around other adult people. But if Jenna isn’t going to go all out with the whole look, she could definitely get away with using a lighter shade of pink so she doesn’t look like she’s running a fever - I wanted to give her a dose of cold medicine. I also hate that hat. Almost as much as the Neat Dude touques.

john seeds wife
Learner
Learner

Post by john seeds wife »

E-Girl blush is cute.

But the combination of her bad makeup skills and faux fur hat makes her look like a drunk-ass cartoon trucker character.

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

At least she’s going out I guess?

CandleLitBicycles11
Learner
Learner

Post by CandleLitBicycles11 »

I'm weirdly happy to see that she's getting out

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

33 year old lady hangs out with a child she met on the internet.

ezme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ezme »

I guess a time to be bitter sweet
someone made this video that I haven't gone through it all, even though Jenna's content hasn't been all that great I'll definitely say she was/is inspiring and I adopted some of her mannerisms due to watching her since I was 13
:HK: <3

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

I’m surprised she left the house. They went bowling for J. Cyrus birthday along with Chris and Shan, Sarah Schauer, and Brendon Urie of all people.

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:50 pm
New thread name ideas?
Jenna ‘Pedo Defender’ Marbles 😒

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
New thread name ideas?
I Clicked on a Jenna Marbles Video and Got a 32 Year Old Lady

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
New thread name ideas?
33 year old e-lady

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

Omfg of course her and Julien quit steaming Detroit Become Human. They can’t take the criticism I guess... He said they might play it in their own time and upload it to their gaming channel, but I doubt it. They aren’t cut out to be gamers tbh. If a little disappointment in choices on a video game is too much for you then just don’t ever do story based games. I’m shocked that they finished LiS2...

On a happier note, glad to see Jenna getting out of the house. Gotta admit I was shocked. Of course they ran into some subscribers. I really wonder if that’s part of why Jenna never leaves the house is due to getting recognized. I’d assume you get used to it being a bigger YouTuber but it also has to get annoying sometimes too... I really get the vibe from her that if she didn’t have to do YouTube anymore, she wouldn’t.

I don’t mind the dog content. Although I cannot help but think about Marbles age during those videos... Idk what she is going to do when he dies. I feel like that might be the end of her channel or at the very least cause her to take a lengthy break. I worry for her.

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

goldengossiper wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:43 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
New thread name ideas?
Jenna ‘Pedo Defender’ Marbles 😒

Pardon my ignorance but who is the pedo she’s defending?

Return to “JennaMarbles”