Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Cheesey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Post by Cheesey » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:31 pm

sofiajamotea wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:12 pm
xmikkix wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:42 pm
She did go backstage tho. Her blonde friend posted about it on her instagram.
I don't think they "reunited" though. I think they just got VIP treatment kind of like every other fan that buys that ticket. Gabi would've easily shown something that implied that she was hanging out with her "best friend" Ariana but there was nothing this time. Not even a meet and greet picture. It just goes to show how much Ariana truly values her as a "friend." She treats Gabi the same way she treats her fans which is great, but not as great as Gabi likes to make it out to be. But, Gabi calling Ariana home is so creepy. It's cute when it's a preteen fan but a 24 year old calling a person that, just says a lot about their mindset, and the fact that she bought a Christmas bra just for her is every creepier. In her story, she made it out like it was going to be for Collin but then she ended up wearing it to the concert... Her obsession with Ariana is insane.

BeFunky-collage (2).jpg
EI_kuduVAAIwQSo.jpg
This is literally how that creepy Jessica konish girl behaves with Gabi lolol

ninja8924
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Gabi "Dud Queens and Blood Fails" and Niki "Dead Ends and No Friends" DeMartino - Part 14

Post by ninja8924 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Those messages Gabi sent to Gabbie Hanna make her look like the worst friend! Why couldn’t she just say “no we didn’t talk about you.” And even had the nerve to try to dig for info by asking Trisha why she doesn’t like Gabbie H?? If you have two friends that dislike each other and really want to stay out of it, acknowledge they might make a catty remark but the other doesn’t need to know about it from YOU— and move on. Or if she was really oh sooo close to Gabbie maybe she shouldn’t hang out with Trisha in general?

Its easy to avoid drama when you actually care about your friends.

I don’t like Trisha but feel bad for her. She went out of her way to work with mentally stunted Gabi and that’s what she gets. I also didn’t know the other Gabbie was such a whiny dramatic witch.

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Post by Georgiagd13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Yeah gabi was backstage with her friend at arianas concert last night but its not known if they met with ari face to face ever

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Post by Georgiagd13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:17 pm

ninja8924 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:38 pm
Those messages Gabi sent to Gabbie Hanna make her look like the worst friend! Why couldn’t she just say “no we didn’t talk about you.” And even had the nerve to try to dig for info by asking Trisha why she doesn’t like Gabbie H?? If you have two friends that dislike each other and really want to stay out of it, acknowledge they might make a catty remark but the other doesn’t need to know about it from YOU— and move on. Or if she was really oh sooo close to Gabbie maybe she shouldn’t hang out with Trisha in general?

Its easy to avoid drama when you actually care about your friends.

I don’t like Trisha but feel bad for her. She went out of her way to work with mentally stunted Gabi and that’s what she gets. I also didn’t know the other Gabbie was such a whiny dramatic witch.
Same i dont really like trish or watch her vids but i feel bad for her!
She went all the way to Pennsylvania to act in gabis shit show blood queens and what does she get in return? Bullshit drama behind her back and a fake friend, gabi sucks

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:35 pm

sad that gabi didn’t even comment on nikis video or retweet or bring attention to it in any way. all she did was retweet nikis tweet where she said that being nice hasn’t gotten her anywhere. lmao. does she think that applies to her? :rofl:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:20 pm

I know Gabi's makeup always looks terrible but it looks especially bad during their new merch announcement. It looks like she just rubbed dirt all over her face.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

AMLW14
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by AMLW14 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:46 pm

so weird that they just posted a video "who wore it better" after nikki posted that video feeling like she's living in gabi's shadow. well, don't make videos that compare you two!!

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Gabi looks so much better in this video face wise, not in the merch part but specifically the sit-down shots. It also could just be this is the most I've seen her face move in a while.
However, Niki editing this video is probably what brought on that last breakdown. And for some reason, making more "competition" videos is a good idea? Just go to therapy already, both of you.

edit: I'm actually watching her video and something she said stuck out to me "Gabi made the friends, and I kept the friends"
sorry she also fully talks about gabi's pathological lying. She treats like it's not something she does anymore but we all know better
Last edited by GivemeCoco on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i like using pictures

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Post by Georgiagd13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Niki: I hate being compared to my twin, I want to be an individual!
Also Niki: Keeps creating twin vs twin content.

I think she does this because she DOES want to be in competition with Gabi but only if shes the “winner”.
It gives her a giant ego boost when people like her better than Gabi and its breaks her down completely when people like Gabi better. Shes low key crazy, if i were gabi i wouldnt associate with her. Just like if i were Ariana Grande i wouldnt associate with Gabi -____-

sofiajamotea
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiajamotea » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Gabi's makeup looked so dirty during the merch part of the video but during the actual intro, she looked gorgeous. I think it has a lot to do with her hair, to be honest. Now that I've seen her with short hair, I think that her long hair makes her face and surgeries look worse. She looks more mature with the short hair. It balances her face and covers up her makeup nicely. It's so weird that they still uploaded this video. It seems pretty new since Niki was bold enough to call out their fans, but if it was that new then why didn't they leave it in the drafts if it makes her so insecure? I do think that their fans have a bias towards Gabi since these clothing pieces were more Niki styled. She definitely had an advantage this time compared to the first one that was more Gabi like (which I think they now deleted) so ultimately it was about who was wearing it. But, I don't blame them. Gabi is much more likeable from a younger girls' perspective. But, I don't believe that Gabi is that mad about it. She clearly likes the fact that people favour her more. I think that Niki just loves feeding her insecurities.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Omg now Trisha posted the receipts of Gabi ADMITTING she lied to Gabbie Hanna claiming it was to “protect” her but she obviously just wanted to start drama. I don’t support any of the youtubers involved in this but I am glad Trisha exposed Gabi as the liar she is. This whole thing is so entertaining, I wonder if Gabi will still include her in the Christmas special.
You have to think, with the amount of youtuber and real life friends that have come and gone SO much in Gabis life she’s probably SUCH a shitty friend.

I will admit, Gabbie Hannah was kind of shitty to Gabi too - when Gabi clearly said “nooo” and asked her not to say anything to Trisha and then when it blew up she said “i dont get why youre upset you gave me permission to say something”. They’re all psychos. Pass the popcorn.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:17 pm

DOUBLE POST but Trisha is ENDING Gabi on her story. Trisha’s problematic in her own ways but damn does she know how to expose someone.

flowersandcoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by flowersandcoffee » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:35 pm

This whole thing is showing just how messy and fake Gabi really is. For someone who constantly posts about radiating positivity and being positive, she really is a phony in so many ways. Looks like wanting to be the "mean girl" is biting her in the ass.

Also, one of the most baffling things about it all is how she thought it wouldn't come back to blow up in her face. Both Gabbie Hanna and Trisha are powder kegs ready to explode. This isn't like the people in PA that she can control the narrative of why they aren't friends anymore on her channel, these are people with YouTube channels too and people who clearly stockpile "receipts" just in case. I truly hope this knocks her down a peg and allows people to see who she is currently: a liar and a phony who thrives on drama.

prettyfool
Talker
Talker

Post by prettyfool » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Receipts dump before everything gets deleted
Edit: her saying "i was just trying to enjoy christmas and chill" annoys me so fucking much. Bitch, it's november 10th :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by prettyfool on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:44 pm

“Omg I’m so innocent and lied not to cause drama but to protect my friend guise!1!1!1! Also teehee omg I totally just created a mean girls episode LOLOLOL but I’m totally innocent!” Dude I fucking hope they drag and expose her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Post by Georgiagd13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Gabi is such a cow
I hope trisha learns from this that gabi isnt trustworthy at all
I absolutely hate “friends” that play both sides and pretend to be your friend just to get info to talk shit about you behind your back because they love drama and gossiping
Glad shes getting exposed

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Post by Georgiagd13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:04 pm

I think gabbie hanna and trisha should work out their differences and dump gabi together 😂

prettyfool
Talker
Talker

Post by prettyfool » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:05 pm

I'm sorry but can niki shut the fuck up and keep her crimson chin out of this? this is so unnecessary and obviously is just a reflection of her own insecurities about living close to mommy and daddy and has NOTHING to do with this situation. WTF is she even on?

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Gabi obviously loves the drama. If she was gonna lie why wouldn’t the lie have been “no she hasn’t said anything about you” Instead the lie was something that started shit. Then Niki has to butt in about “this is why we stay out of la” bitch you guys aren’t in la cus no one their will deal with your whiny bullshit and it takes you an entire day to run an errand

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:07 pm

prettyfool wrote:Receipts dump before everything gets deleted
Edit: her saying "i was just trying to enjoy christmas and chill" annoys me so fucking much. Bitch, it's november 10th :rofl: :rofl:
Super big thanks - Trisha already deleted her stories. I wonder if they made up already.

Also love Gabi’s unnecessary mentions of Ariana throughout the whole thing. Just want to remind everyone that shes the “Ariana Youtuber” while her reputation (which wasn’t strong to begin with) gets dragged through the mud.

Also 10 points for Gabi’s victim complex and saying she was “put in a bad spot”. It makes no sense for her to try to end drama by lying about what someone said. Super sus.

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Post by Georgiagd13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:08 pm

prettyfool wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:05 pm
I'm sorry but can niki shut the fuck up and keep her crimson chin out of this? this is so unnecessary and obviously is just a reflection of her own insecurities about living close to mommy and daddy and has NOTHING to do with this situation. WTF is she even on?
HOLY FUCK CAN NIKI SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE????
Every single fucking time gabi gets into ANYTHING she always butts in with her input nobody cares about.
Shit gabi is her own person who can make mistakes why the fuck is niki always coddling her and acting like she can do no wrong?

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Post by Georgiagd13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Damn look at gabis likes, that bitch is cold
Shes the one who started the drama and fucked up now shes blaming trish?
Her victim complex knows no bounds
And why do gabis fans keep telling her that she had “good intentions” uhhhmm NO SHE DIDNT
She wanted to feed into drama intentionally

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Georgiagd13 wrote:Damn look at gabis likes, that bitch is cold
Shes the one who started the drama and fucked up now shes blaming trish?
Her victim complex knows no bounds
And why do gabis fans keep telling her that she had “good intentions” uhhhmm NO SHE DIDNT
She wanted to feed into drama intentionally

(Sorry for being a forum whore tonight everyone)

I was literally just about to post about her twitter likes. What a manipulative bitch!!!
Clearly she didn’t mean what she said to Trisha/in her post about it. She just talked down about herself and acted like the martyr so that everyone would feel bad and comfort her. She’s said in her post that she takes full responsibility but she’s liking tweets that blame everyone else because she doesn’t truly believe she’s responsible, she’s just putting on the facade so everyone will reassure her that she’s never done anything wrong ever in her life. And disgustingly enough, its working.

sofiajamotea
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiajamotea » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 pm

quote=prettyfool post_id=4002228 time=1573441501 user_id=233808]
[/quote]
Gabi is so bitchy and Niki isn't helping at all. Gabi thinks the whole world revolves around her but when someone puts her in her place, she's suddenly the victim. She really is the epitome of a fictional mean girl. She causes so much drama and never minds her own business, and yet she gets mad when it backfires in her face. She was the one who was kissing Trisha's ass, hyping up her tour a month ago and praising her as her role model. Why is she acting like she's better than her now? The same thing happened with Ariana and now it's happening again. Gabi needs to grow up. They both. She nicknamed herself as the Blair Waldorf of Youtube but when she's actually in a messy situation, she can't handle it and is all about positivity :roll:. Niki needs to learn how to shut up and know her place. I'm not surprised she has bad identity issues when all she does is kiss Gabi's ass. What happened to being unapologetically yourself, Niki? She can't hate LA and everyone in it when she's the one who couldn't handle it and has the issues. She's so hypocritical it's insane. Niki can't complain about a ME ME ME industry and people making everything about themselves when she does the exact same thing 24/7 and even now with this situation, using Gabi's drama to put attention on her "LA is toxic" rant. No one cares, Niki.

Openmind
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Openmind » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:59 pm

prettyfool wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:05 pm

Omg yes!!! Niki is very immature and she doesnt realize that there is drama everywhere not In LA. I think Niki and Gabi are famous on the east coast so I'm sure when they go to LA they are not as big over there. Niki compared herself to others in LA such as her youtuber "friends" and what they are doing. She doesnt need to be blaming LA for her not being sucessful there.

In my opinion Niki and Gabi (when it comes to their drama) are very childish. Like getting upset over stupid things that aren't as big of a deal as they think. Like Gabi getting upset about being an Ariana wannabe.... girl you mention her in almost EVERY SINGLE VIDEO. So how can she be upset?

Honestly life is just going to be more difficult for them when they act like this. No one will want to work with them or take them seriously...

Return to “Niki and Gabi”