James Charles - Squeezing Every Last Bit Of Cash From His Morphe Palette - Part 7

candlequitter
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: James Charles - Squeezing Every Last Bit Of Cash From His Morphe Palette - Part 7

Post by candlequitter »

Also, in addition to the above: I sincerely hope yall realize that if any of your friends see you acting this way, attacking victims just because the person who coerced them is a celebrity you like, this is showing them that they will not be able to trust any of yall if they ever get harassed or coerced.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Re: James Charles - Squeezing Every Last Bit Of Cash From His Morphe Palette - Part 7

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I don't know if I believe his accusers or not as there are ways to fake receipts and maybe they just want attention

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

candlequitter wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:58 am
Also, in addition to the above: I sincerely hope yall realize that if any of your friends see you acting this way, attacking victims just because the person who coerced them is a celebrity you like, this is showing them that they will not be able to trust any of yall if they ever get harassed or coerced.
knock it off.

none of us are defending anyone. what we are saying, is that we do not believe these "accusers" as their actions are completely suspect.

the onus is on all parties, however, use some common sense and start thinking. why would these kids lie about their age? why would these kids not go to the proper authorities, but rather post on social media for views.

stop trying to sit on some high horse and tell us how we need to think.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

Actually it is easy to edit and photoshop pictures and messages and the fact that the kids lied about their age so the police should have investigating the kids about catfishing and the parents for not watching what their children are doing online

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

So petty paige brought up the dolans in her recent vid.I 100% believe Jeff set James up with the Dolan Twins because they said that James coming on to them was just joking and theyve admitted all their videos (before they became vloggers ) are scripted. Then like a year later they were trying to drop makeup but failed lol. Just like shane and jeff . So its possible jeff is still trying to bait james but it says a lot about james that hes a celebritiy and doesnt take precautions to thoroughly check. Or maybe he doesnt care and will take them young anyway...

I still think James is a predator cuz 1.of all places to get nudes , he chose his followers ?? 2.its common sense ya never know who you're actually talking to online so getting nudes is already sketchy . They looked hella young even in the pics .A LOT of people in SM at the top (just like hollywood ) are predators. Like shane and jeff got exposed for being predators. Same with David Dobrik sexually assaulting that guy .Just because one person is bad doesnt mean the other person is automatically good.James biggest accusers (aka that whole ass circle )are guilty of the same shit and tried to exploit James's downfall. Its up for debate if Tati groomed james but their relationship was unusually close for just a mentorship. She was treating him like he was her son

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

candlequitter wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:58 am

So, should they make Tik Tok videos/Youtube videos? ....or phone the police? This is why these 'victims' can be hard to believe or trust!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

laurens_nobody
Learner
Learner

Post by laurens_nobody »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:46 am
i think the majority moved to the discord.
JC is an idiot and he's gonna hang himself. never needed the tacky 3 (the twat, the racist and the fuckwad) to do it for him.

however in this case the onus is on both parties.
which server? I haven't heard of this

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

The person posted on twitter that they was going to the police but it has been silent since that tweet last night

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Mugglemad32 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:10 am
The person posted on twitter that they was going to the police but it has been silent since that tweet last night
this is why going to police first and starting a proper investigation is key.
JC is accountable for being an idiot. yes.
these kids that are old enough to know better should be held accountable for their actions as well.

and the discord is easy to find. all you have to do is look in the quick links task bar.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

But the fact that they went and posted it all over social media, I am wondering if the police is going to believe the evidence or take it seriously as everyone has seen it

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Mugglemad32 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:19 am
But the fact that they went and posted it all over social media, I am wondering if the police is going to believe the evidence or take it seriously as everyone has seen it
i don't know. if there is an investigation into it like their should be, we will see.

just hate that you have to be one way or the other. i don't like JC and wouldn't mind seeing him go away. But i also don't like liars and people who try to make false stories.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I know what you mean I dont like JC too as I believed that he has abused his position in the beauty community but people shouldnt make up false stories to get attention, fame or attention

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

im starting to wonder if the other shit Jeff said about James has any truth in it . I interpretted jeff's tweet to be accusing james of being creepy to his bro and thats why he left.Cuz the alleged victims COINCIDENTALLY look like his bro . Same curly hair going to the front,same brown tone in hair ,strong facial structure, and the lips are the SAME SHAPE AS IAN'S (with varying plumpness between all of them tho ), same skin tone , ears sticking out ,long neck. Like i get he has a type but of all people it has to look like someone youre related to? Idk i would be disgusted to even think about that.And james did chose em .Then i remember there was a weird livestream where ppl were implying weird shit because james wanted to be close to ian like a year or two ago. Will see if i can find it.

PhotoCollage_20210303_001053528.jpg
(Not mentioning that they all have that slender-athleticish body type like Ian bcuz maybe thats just common )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

I'm not sold that the boys are at fault, even in case they lied. JC was the adult in this situation and had all the power. They are years younger than him and his fans.

If JC were in search for a balanced relationship (even just sexual), he would go to grindr, not his follower list.

I don't think he hits up underaged teens on purpose, but I do think he feels entitled to have a sexual relationship with his fans, who are inherently on the younger side.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Knitting Jenny wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:47 pm

If JC were in search for a balanced relationship (even just sexual), he would go to grindr, not his follower list.

I don't think he hits up underaged teens on purpose, but I do think he feels entitled to have a sexual relationship with his fans, who are inherently on the younger side.
Agree.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

he's gonna lose a hell of a lot more than his followers if he continues to make such stupid decisions. do his parents do nothing? yea, i get it, he's the breadwinner now, and he's in his early 20s. but he acts like those 16/17 year olds sliding into his dms.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

It is strange as we havent heard anything about what is happening with the police or the victims but James is carrying on like normal and now the boy has had his tiktok account banned

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Mugglemad32 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:11 am
It is strange as we havent heard anything about what is happening with the police or the victims but James is carrying on like normal and now the boy has had his tiktok account banned

This just demonstrates the bizarreness of social media.... in the ‘real’ world .. people would be hiding away and waiting for accusations of this nature to be resolved .. but no .. influences just carry on lip syncing, twerking, pranking and ‘doing’ makeup....

Super weird

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

that's why i believe nothing happened and is going on.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Return to “James Charles”