thanks to reallywth2018 for the title <3

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Itssistowslife - Part 96

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

Ugh. Now we’ll constantly be reminded of the twins’ desperate need for speech therapy.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^--- hum?

i missed the california roll thing...but pregnant women can def have it. was he making she she was only have that and not raw fish? if that's the case then shes preggo. that would suuuuuuuuck.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

didnt they mention they're cutting down on drinking now too? seems like they're dropping very obvious hints on purpose

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

sone0408 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:14 pm
didnt they mention they're cutting down on drinking now too? seems like they're dropping very obvious hints on purpose
I thought the same thing !

urlittlevenicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by urlittlevenicebitch »

At this point, Kylie Jenner’s one year old daughter will be speaking a lot better than the twins by the time she’s three at the latest. If you watch any of her videos with Stormi, she can already speak so well for a ONE year old. It’s actually super impressive. Someone asked her on her ig questions how Stormi speaks so well already and Kylie explained that she actually talks to her like an ADULT. And that’s the exact reason why the twins’ speech is soooo terrible bc they still talk to them like they are babies. They are FIVE years old almost six in a few months and it’s still so hard to understand what the hell they are saying. And even worse is that they enable their bad speech even more when they use “sistow” bc they think it’s cute that their kids still talk like a toddler but in reality, it just shows their lazy parenting. What’s even crazier to me is that despite all the comments they get, the twins are still not in any sort of speech therapy yet and their speech hasn’t improved at all this year. A five year old kid shouldn’t need subtitles to understand. Their only hope is if they have actually good teachers that will help them speak better bc it’s obvious that Judy and Benji will never make an effort to do so. To think that they want more kids when they can’t even focus on their three daughters is just ridiculous. They are not good parents at all and shouldn’t be having anymore kids.

Loll sorry this is an extra long rant but the twins speech problems at this point is just extremely sad and pathetic on Judy and Benji’s behalf.
✨Queen of Typos✨

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

frizzzx86 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:55 pm
^--- hum?

i missed the california roll thing...but pregnant women can def have it. was he making she she was only have that and not raw fish? if that's the case then shes preggo. that would suuuuuuuuck.
She also ate some of Banjos salmon. Not pregnant.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

urlittlevenicebitch wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:05 am

Loll sorry this is an extra long rant but the twins speech problems at this point is just extremely sad and pathetic on Judy and Benji’s behalf.
No it’s perfectly normal since we have this crappy title for this thread. But let’s take a look at it. I was setting up an exam tray a little while ago when it finally dawned on me.

We have thought that the twins were being infantilized to please the goldens.

We have thought that their parents were condoning their speech problems through the use of words like “sistow” and “dinnow.”

We have seen and cited examples of so many other YouTuber children, Some as young as two years old, who speak better than the twins do.

I think it’s time we come to the ultimate conclusion. The twins are just slow. They are remedial. We never see them working math, we never see them reading. I think we just have to resign ourselves to the fact that the twins are just dumb.

Not sorry. If Chubbs reads this, prove me wrong. Get them help. Otherwise, they’re just dumb. Because normal 5-year-olds don’t need subtitles. Especially after being in school for a month and talking to other kids. Maybe that was the letter that was sent home about Keira (or Miya?) How she doesn’t want to go to school because she’s not making any friends because the other kids already realize she’s so far behind. Children that age will cull out the slow ones. It’s just sad.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:44 pm
Judy you idiot. I think the boy has a crush on Juliana :D
I know she dresses them like it’s 1950, but we don’t need those 1950s attitudes as well.

The boy was being a little dick.

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

Some twins can be slow to develop literacy and language skills which I think is the case with them.

My husband is a twin and he is dyslexic. They’re slow readers, bad spellers and kind of talk with a lisp. They had help but not as much as I think Miya and Keira could receive in this day and age.

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

i know this was literally 2 years ago, but i had to go back to get up to date on why amy and julien broke up and OMG?!

i remember back in those days he was TheGoodSon™️, and seemed to have it a lot more together than banjo. to think julien would throw away a catch like amy. was there ever any specifics on who he assaulted/what the circumstances were?

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

missbomb wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:25 pm
i know this was literally 2 years ago, but i had to go back to get up to date on why amy and julien broke up and OMG?!

i remember back in those days he was TheGoodSon™️, and seemed to have it a lot more together than banjo. to think julien would throw away a catch like amy. was there ever any specifics on who he assaulted/what the circumstances were?
not for the case he specifically went to prison for. but we know he sexually assaulted and/or raped val, and amy has also hinted that he would force himself on her at times and emotionally abuse her. like recently she insinuated he would force her to keep her hair blonde.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:42 pm
Judy Francine Travis!

Nobody else is stuffing their fat face and complaining to the camera about their kids while their babysitter goes pick them up!

They are little kids and full of energy. They haven't seen you all day and are of course excited to see you and share their day. You don't know how lucky and blessed you are sitting on your fat butt!

Wait till they are teenagers or pre-teens! It'll be a whole other story. You'll be complaining then no one is talking to you!

this pissed me off to no end!! how can she complain!?!! why the F can't she pick up her own damn kids!!!! has she even met their teachers??? other moms??? judy is just a big fat ditzy slob.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

WOW Judy does not realize how lucky she has it. She is so ungrateful about everything. I have never seen her haul her lazy ass to pick up the girls after school not once since they started and their is no reason for her not to since she works from home and then on top of that bitches because the kids rush in to talk about their day. How many parents would love for that to happen? Judy needs to teach the girls that they don't need to speak over each other and that its one at a time etc.. just wait until they are in high school because you won't get that anymore.

so judy perhaps stop bitching and complaining because you have it easy...

Also another thing I just happened to check SJ's and Edoudaro is already learning to read.. I never see these girls read anything

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

That is what children do when they are back home from school/outing or even a simple trip the park. As parents they should be concerned with what their children is doing outside the house.

Come to think of it, Judy has been complaining or whining about one thing and other back the early days of vlogging. It's always one thing or other but the latest is seriously all time low. :roll: Complaining about something is not wrong.

Malee
Learner
Learner

Post by Malee »

So a few vlogs ago benji went on a late night run instead of watching a movie with Judy and in today’s vlog he’s gone out for a late night walk. Idk if it’s just me but that’s ringing some alarms 🤭

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Malee wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:52 am
So a few vlogs ago benji went on a late night run instead of watching a movie with Judy and in today’s vlog he’s gone out for a late night walk. Idk if it’s just me but that’s ringing some alarms 🤭
Oh, it’s not just you. Because every husband who is being faithful has to suddenly go out at night in the rain for a walk and be gone a little over an hour or so. Yeah, we believe you Banjo.

Who else Noticed in the Sunday Vlog where she had to stress a few times the phrase “goo mownink” to the twins? She’s not only mocking and perpetuating their disability, she’s mocking us with it. Go ahead, Chubbs. Continue the very poor quality of their speech for the sake of poking at some people (who are right) on the gossip board. Oh the twins will thank you when they’re 10 and 16 and nobody can understand them at all.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They must be jealous that April got a Mc Donald’s deal. Didn’t the Travis’ have one last year??

Thanks for the cleavage shot at the end. You can’t tell me she edited and didn’t notice that. Wow!

The walk in the rain by Banio is suspect. She said he was stressed. Is that what he tells you Judith??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

itsjustreallyme
Learner
Learner

Post by itsjustreallyme »

Finally! Speech therapy for Miya but how about Keira?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Wonder why just Miya. And it’s called a speech impediment cause they can’t pronounce R correctly. A lisp you can add into that too. They have that also.
Now that you know she has a problem help to work on it at home by pronouncing those words correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”