BotchedCrush - Samantha Maria Part 21

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BotchedCrush - Samantha Maria Part 21

Post by smashthebox »

She posted a video about what she learned in the past year, just cute visuals of her and Indie at a beach carnival place with her talking over about finding herself, not living being frozen etc.

She's down to 1.77m subscribers now, still losing.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by frizzzx86 »

loveherhateher wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:33 pm
I didn't see it posted on here but apparently Jason is already on Hinge...is anyone actually surprised?
whhhaaaaaatttt

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

loveherhateher wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:33 pm
I didn't see it posted on here but apparently Jason is already on Hinge...is anyone actually surprised?
Yikes definitely not surprised. With the amount of girls he follows and the things he was posting before Sam and earlier on when he met Sam, it was apparent that the relationship was extremely sexually charged. He just seems really grimy

Hope someone posts his dating profiles

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

I can’t be the only one who has noticed that sammi and her sister have blocked each other? And unsurprisingly following in her sisters footsteps, Danni has left Jake (the fiancé) he has deleted her off his insta and she seems to be more active on her umm “modelling” page yikes to this family. Honestly.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^what a mess. poor kids :(

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

3eyedraven17 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:09 pm
I can’t be the only one who has noticed that sammi and her sister have blocked each other? And unsurprisingly following in her sisters footsteps, Danni has left Jake (the fiancé) he has deleted her off his insta and she seems to be more active on her umm “modelling” page yikes to this family. Honestly.
Danni fell of youtube ages ago right? I haven't heard anything from her this year for sure. Where did you find out that she left Jake? They looked so happy together. :o

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I still remember Jason's tumblr where there were pics of Sam mixed with sex and hardcore sex pics and gifs, from which you can make a clear conclusion that he likes rough sex and doggy style, lol.

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

She still seems pretty miserable and hollow somehow- obviously she's going through a divorce so no surprise she's not jumping for joy (though if I'd been married to Jason...) but it's like she's trying to portray herself as having her life together and like she's found herself but I'm just not buying it. Everything she does feels inauthentic. I'm not sure she'll ever learn to just be herself.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Sprezza wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:53 am
She still seems pretty miserable and hollow somehow- obviously she's going through a divorce so no surprise she's not jumping for joy (though if I'd been married to Jason...) but it's like she's trying to portray herself as having her life together and like she's found herself but I'm just not buying it. Everything she does feels inauthentic. I'm not sure she'll ever learn to just be herself.
I know what you mean. I'm sure she does feel free and like a burden has been lifted off her and I don't expect crying depressive selfies but she does seem to be doing the obvious "my life's sooo good now" thing people do after a breakup.

Even if it does feel good now, that's common when coming out of a bad relationship. But, sorry to be a downer, with every up there's a down. But she seems so "wise" about her downs.

I hope she does truly feel as secure as she's portraying but I'm not 100% buying it.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i thought they were fighting before BLM gained traction?

random roller

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

She also unfriended her long term best friend Jenni. She's burning bridges all over the place.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

to me it seems like she tries to portray how happy and free and put together she's now, but I don't believe her.

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

smashthebox wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 pm
3eyedraven17 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:09 pm
Danni fell of youtube ages ago right? I haven't heard anything from her this year for sure. Where did you find out that she left Jake? They looked so happy together. :o
I’m not quite sure but all of sudden they’ve started commenting on each other’s posts again? (danni and the partner Jake) I’m starting to wonder if danni might be a member on here. If you are, hey girl! Spill some tea!!

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

frizzzx86 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:16 pm
i thought they were fighting before BLM gained traction?

random roller
I think Dani comes across a bit resentful of sammi. It’s a shame because danni is stunning and seemed like such a sweet girl but, when she publicly called Jason our for the picture he posted of the homeless man, as entertaining as it was I did think.. damn if that was my sister, she should have at least spoken to me or sent angry message instead of on public. Maybe she tried? Idk

And this isn’t the first time Dani has public ally made it clear that her relationship with sammi is rocky. So messy to be airing that knowing your follower base mainly came from her. I think perhaps Dani was silent about the black lives matter movement. In fact I imagine she is an “all lives matter” type and perhaps Sam feeling the anger made it known. Something tells me this might have been a general response to Perhaps Jason’s family too or sammi’s family. I didn’t see a lot of public support coming from her nearest and closest besides michalak. Not even those dreaded fake activism black squares

Sallymingming
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sallymingming »

Hmmm so Dani is obviously racist or ignorant or somthing thats (despite her saying shes not) and sammie has had enough

The Yoko Ono of GY
Learner
Learner

Post by The Yoko Ono of GY »

From what Danni wrote, I got the impression, she was hinting at someone else being racist, as in, perhaps, Jason? Or even Sammi herself not being activist enough in Danni's opinion? As Danni seems quite "woke", as far as we can tell from that debate about Jason's questionable homeless-picture, I can imagine she is pro BLM.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Maybe I’m being harsh and reading too much into it, but I find it really annoying when influencers post stuff bout how they’re not going on social media :roll: I know she’s probably going through a hard time with the separation blah blah blah, but still... it’s not the fact that she needs a break from work, it’s her big announcement seeking validation....for not working...

1) because it’s literally her job to be on social media. That would be like anyone else saying to their boss “I refuse to go to work and I’m really proud of myself for not going to work today ”... um...ok? It’s kind of a weird thing for an influencer to humblebrag about.
2) influencers (like Sam) are literally a huge part of the problem as to why social media has become an issue in society. So it’s kind of weird how she wants praise, as if she’s not involved in the larger issue...
3) It’s not really valid for her to act like an internet martyr, like she’s somehow selflessly checking social media all day, when in reality it’s not really a selfless thing at all. I mean tbh being an influencer (tends to be) a pretty narcissistic job...lol I’m sure she’s “constantly” checking her apps to check her own channel numbers, messages, etc on her platforms and isn’t really consuming other people’s channels that much. So the issue (in her situation) is more of a narcissistic/obsessive thing than a social media thing. If she can’t be “present” in her life when the work day is over, that says more about her than it does about the apps on her phone.

7C71BE32-207A-4DDA-8BAC-FF884AFCC41D.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

OMI GOD THE TWAT HAS BEEN DUMPED! !
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

it's so painfully obvious sam was not ready to be a parent and is now able to live her single "best life" at least parttime. it doesn't seem like she has indie every day and hardly mentioned her (did she at all?) in her recent video. i'm sure she loves her, but it's clear she is happier being a parttime parent.

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

anyone see sam’s story seeking questions about “spirituality and existentialism”? apparently she is doing a q&a about these topics. I can predict how painful it will be to watch sam giggle her way through half-baked buzzwords about new age, self-help BS while also adding something to the effect of “the universe is big so we don’t matter, and that’s hard hehehe”

even more laughable is the fact that she’s hinting about launching a podcast. she can’t string two sentences together... not to mention that the podcast trend has already come and gone for most influencers

Return to “BeautyCrush”