BotchedCrush - Samantha Maria Part 21

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BotchedCrush - Samantha Maria Part 21

Post by smashthebox »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:52 pm
She just responded to a comment in her latest post that she moved.
Whoa! I was sure she would keep the house since she was the one making the $ in the relationship and assumed she's raise Indie there.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Maybe Jason contributed more (in a roundabout way) than we assumed and it was too expensive for Sammi alone...? He's also moved so it looks like he had money to do that.

Or maybe the lease was up and it just made sense to separate rather than uproot together.

David2re12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by David2re12 »

I'm really surprised that no one is even talking about her catching up video. Usually as soon as she post videos people start to post on here. Personally i'm still not sold on her change, just because she post on Instagram does not mean she is somehow woke now. She has to do more to convince me that she has changed.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I think people post interest in her here. I've been checking back on this forum since and no one has posted after me. Also, this forum is glitchy af. I tried starting a new thread on gossipbakery but there wasn't interest either. She's down to 1.77m subs now.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

I mean its really a "we'll see" at this point.
if she grows & becomes the woman she's meant to be be then great for her.
but her content is what draws new ppl.
if she remains boring & doesn't create content that's enjoyable her subscribers will continue to unsubscribe

sensitiveplant
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sensitiveplant »

This was a long time coming and she already seems happier. Her video is a bit meh, talking about a spiritual awakening that's been happening since 2015. Imo that just sounds like maturing, which is normal and all people do. But hasn't she been messing with her face and gotten obsessed with becoming an insta baddie around that time?
It did really sound like she's just written down some spiritual buzzwords to use through the video but the part where she's fixing her hair was where she actually seemed genuine to me! I think it would be good for her to have an actual job and not rely on content for a living, because that really messes with your self worth and image. And also because she really needs to stop shopping and relying on pushing fast fashion for a living.
I still haven't forgiven her for the whole dog situation, especially because she's taken 0 accountability on that so I'm not subscribing yet but I hope she comes out of this a better person. I think she'll probably go the estée route for her new content. But good for her for separating. To me she doesn't seem sad about the separation, which I'm glad about. She also talks about thinking she was depressed, and I mean, she obviously was. I just hope she has people around her but that she will also stay single for a bit.

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

I can't help feeling like her new 'wokeness' has something to do with the breakup. Like she mentioned feeling like she has to 'teach' others and on instagram she shared a post about how you can be married/attracted to people of colour and still be racist. Not saying Jason's a massive racist but he's obviously not what you'd call 'woke' and he's said and done a lot of stupid stuff in the past and Sam probably can't ignore it anymore.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

smashthebox wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:33 pm
I think people post interest in her here. I've been checking back on this forum since and no one has posted after me. Also, this forum is glitchy af. I tried starting a new thread on gossipbakery but there wasn't interest either. She's down to 1.77m subs now.
David2re12 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:22 pm
I'm really surprised that no one is even talking about her catching up video. Usually as soon as she post videos people start to post on here. Personally i'm still not sold on her change, just because she post on Instagram does not mean she is somehow woke now. She has to do more to convince me that she has changed.
She seemed like a weight was lifted off her in the video and I'm not surprised to hear *something* has been weighing on her since 2015. She was basically pressured into getting pregnant only to suffer post mortem and be stuck with a partner who contributed nothing. I think her mental health was suffering anyway, but I wouldn't be surprised if her marriage contributed to like 90% of it. How is her mental health supposed to thrive if she's the breadwinner working in a fickle industry with a partner who can't stick to a job for longer than 3 months?

And she never got to heal from her relationship with Ricky, so she probably suppressed a lot of her feelings without realising what could be learned from that relationship. I think a lot of her feelings has built up since then and was never resolved.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sprezza wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:07 am
I can't help feeling like her new 'wokeness' has something to do with the breakup. Like she mentioned feeling like she has to 'teach' others and on instagram she shared a post about how you can be married/attracted to people of colour and still be racist. Not saying Jason's a massive racist but he's obviously not what you'd call 'woke' and he's said and done a lot of stupid stuff in the past and Sam probably can't ignore it anymore.
Yeah we all know Sammi doesn't have a large circle of friends so the list of people she needs to "educate" will be a short one. And she's definitely thrown some shade at Jason so I think it's him.

He screams the type to claim not to be racist because, in his case, he's African/mixed race (his excuse for calling her the n word) meanwhile he'll be saying the most ignorant things. He's an ignorant person anyway if his attitude towards women is anything to go by. He also seems pretty dismissive and arrogant so I can imagine him believing he knows more than her and trying to explain to her why BLM is an extremist group that's as bad as the KKK lol.

sensitiveplant
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sensitiveplant »

This was a long time coming and she already seems happier. Her video is a bit meh, talking about a spiritual awakening that's been happening since 2015. Imo that just sounds like maturing, which is normal and all people do. But hasn't she been messing with her face and gotten obsessed with becoming an insta baddie around that time?
It did really sound like she's just written down some spiritual buzzwords to use through the video but the part where she's fixing her hair was where she actually seemed genuine to me! I think it would be good for her to have an actual job and not rely on content for a living, because that really messes with your self worth and image. And also because she really needs to stop shopping and relying on pushing fast fashion for a living.
I still haven't forgiven her for the whole dog situation, especially because she's taken 0 accountability on that so I'm not subscribing yet but I hope she comes out of this a better person. I think she'll probably go the estée route for her new content. But good for her for separating. To me she doesn't seem sad about the separation, which I'm glad about. She also talks about thinking she was depressed, and I mean, she obviously was. I just hope she has people around her but that she will also stay single for a bit.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

smashthebox wrote:
The thread on tattle is pretty active. This site is just slow and glitchy for me now.
Someone on that thread said the video she posted sounded like Sammi may be letting people know she's coming out. Apparently at one point she has said she's bisexual? I don't remember so can't confirm

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i wonder what agreement they came to re: Indie. it's sad in the sense that the cycle continues (a young girl with divorced parents before shes even 5) but at the same time hopefully they can successfully co-parent. i vaguely remember something about her saying she's bisexual..i think it was in a Q&A..but i don't really remember.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

bitchesbelike wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:11 am
smashthebox wrote:
The thread on tattle is pretty active. This site is just slow and glitchy for me now.
Someone on that thread said the video she posted sounded like Sammi may be letting people know she's coming out. Apparently at one point she has said she's bisexual? I don't remember so can't confirm
I wish they would fix this damn site already, I've been on there forever, multiple versions and still problems. I tried tattle, but the ads were hard to read through.

As far as her being bi allegedly, I wish look around and see if I can find any proof. Sounds like something she's say just to climb on the bandwagon.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

frizzzx86 wrote:i wonder what agreement they came to re: Indie. it's sad in the sense that the cycle continues (a young girl with divorced parents before shes even 5) but at the same time hopefully they can successfully co-parent. i vaguely remember something about her saying she's bisexual..i think it was in a Q&A..but i don't really remember.
Hardly as sad as the other cycle: young girl grows up watching her father treat the family like crap while the mother takes it.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

biggossipyswampy wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:18 am
frizzzx86 wrote:i wonder what agreement they came to re: Indie. it's sad in the sense that the cycle continues (a young girl with divorced parents before shes even 5) but at the same time hopefully they can successfully co-parent. i vaguely remember something about her saying she's bisexual..i think it was in a Q&A..but i don't really remember.
Hardly as sad as the other cycle: young girl grows up watching her father treat the family like crap while the mother takes it.
sad, but true =\

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Tbh this break up should’ve happened a longggg time ago (and they probably shouldn’t have even been married to begin with). Well...better late than never, I guess? Honestly, I hope she goes the whole way and actually divorces him, since he’ll still have some level control over her if they just remain “separated.”

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

Anyone notice how many More girls Jason has started following? So curious to see if anyone encounters him on tinder or something

MoonBabyShae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MoonBabyShae »

I'm SO glad Sam finally left the mooch. It's like watching a friend finally dump the shitty partner lol. Surprised she did it but she already seems happier without him.

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

50% of sam’s Instagram feed are generic, inspo~ pics from pinterest. I get that she wants to have an aesthetic theme, but it’s so bland and unoriginal. with that said, it’s apparent based on how active online sam’s being that she is focusing on developing her brand now that she’s separated from jason. it’s just a shame that she is such a follower rather than an individual

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

I didn't see it posted on here but apparently Jason is already on Hinge...is anyone actually surprised?

Return to “BeautyCrush”