Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont - Part 2

Post by xgjhfjhkljk »

mamagoody5 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:32 pm
All I can say is, I feel sorry for Tommy. He's screwed with Cynthia at the helm of his recovery.
why do you feel sorry for a man that still smokes cigarettes and vapes without a care in the world right up until hours before esophageal surgery? that doesn’t ask a single question about his operation or know any information other than what his delusional, mentally stunted wife he groomed as a teenager doesn’t keep from him. clearly he doesn’t care if he lives or dies, so why should anyone else. his whole cancer diagnosis has been a complete and utter joke.

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

MonsterMash wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:13 am
UGH!!! Anybody see her toenails???

Oh geeze yes they were nasty looking. SMH

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:41 pm
Jesus. Someone just posted a naaaasty comment on Cynthia's Instagram under that pic of Tommy.
That's pretty shitty.

I'm sure it's "Stan" or "Pam". We ALL are! ***cue eyeroll***
Which Pam are you talking about Pam G or Pam Talks ??? As for Stan Cynthia ran him off .Stan should have stood up to Cynthia for sure.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Pam Talks. Cynthia insists time and time again that anyone who leaves nasty comments on any of her social media platforms, and all the people who participate in this thread about her are either Stan or Pam using aliases and responding back to their own comments.

So which one are you? Stan or Pam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

mickey2010 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:07 pm
littlegarose wrote:
Jesus. Someone just posted a naaaasty comment on Cynthia's Instagram under that pic of Tommy.
That's pretty shitty.

Which Pam are you talking about Pam G or Pam Talks ??? As for Stan Cynthia ran him off .Stan should have stood up to Cynthia for sure.
littlegarose wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:14 pm

Pam Talks. Cynthia insists time and time again that anyone who leaves nasty comments on any of her social media platforms, and all the people who participate in this thread about her are either Stan or Pam using aliases and responding back to their own comments.

So which one are you? Stan or Pam?

Post by Guest »

All I can say, if someone falsely accused me and I had the money I would file a cease and desist. But again, why waste the money. That is the one thing that really grinds me about her. Unless you are 100 percent certain and you cannot be due to them posting entire life online. Anyone can call have the phone number cloaked and pretend to be anyone and there is no way of knowing. Not with todays technology and I can bet one of her neighbors turned her in for the cats. Who wants to be around a bunch of feral cats. It smells. I wish them the best but it grinds me when she just blames it all on two people.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Stan did. Especially since she accused him of hacking into their credit cards. Her and Tommy made a whole video making fun of his cease-and-desist letter

Dr_KavorianCindy48
Talker
Talker

Post by Dr_KavorianCindy48 »

mickey2010 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:07 pm
littlegarose wrote:
That's pretty shitty.

I am Pam Talks and when I do or say something I do not hide from the internet people. Trust and believe C and T have their fair share of enemies. If anyone thinks I hide and make up pseudo names to agitate C and T then they really don’t know me. I do believe in Karma and would not do something so stupid on a day like today. I am no fan but I don’t want to wish no ill will on anyone. Plus I don’t own a Instagram account.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

LOL I was kidding Pam. I just meant That is what Cynthia will say if she talks about it in her video today.

Bancoover Lady
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bancoover Lady »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:30 pm
Stan did. Especially since she accused him of hacking into their credit cards. Her and Tommy made a whole video making fun of his cease-and-desist letter

Did you ever,ever see one shred of proof ,one legal document where Stan ever hacked into their credit cards,nope because it was not true.It never happened,When you accuse people you have evidence Cynthia never showed none ,no proof she knew it was not true.She was just pissed Stan exposed her .I have watched this train wreck for a few years and it has gotten worse not better an habitual liar.

Bancoover Lady
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bancoover Lady »

mamagoody5 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:32 pm
All I can say is, I feel sorry for Tommy. He's screwed with Cynthia at the helm of his recovery.
I do feel sorry for Tommy he has been so ill advised by his wife ,and she has scared him to death, she has no medical training and has scared him to death.She should have kept her thoughts to herself.And I would about guess once again she has lied for attention.Nurses do not become friends like this because it is a conflict of interest,and giving advise on her email unless dr approved could get her in serious trouble.She could get that nurse fired for her lies.

SumpthinSweet
Talker
Talker

Post by SumpthinSweet »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:58 pm
Welcome, Sumpthin'!

Once there is a new thread this one will be locked, and the last post in this thread will be a link to the new thread.

You will be able to see it even if you don't join :)

Glad to have you with us! Were you a fan of hers in the beginning like the rest of us? Did you get blocked for asking her a question in her comment section?

ETA: Yup, KatieAnn is correct. You'll be able to find it from this thread.
Not sure when the mod will see my PM. Probably by tomorrow (hopefully).
If not, I'll PM a different mod.
Thanks for the welcome and info. Yes, the Princess has also banished me for ruffling her feathers and
having my own opinion. At this point, I have lost any empathy or sympathy I had for them. But I do
feel bad for Tommy with the situation he is in right now and only hope for the best outcome possible for him.
I'm still learning the in's and out's of posts here. But I am hoping to contribute in the days to come.
Thanks again,
Sumpthin

Bancoover Lady
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bancoover Lady »

I see a serious train wreck and I pray that her husband goes to rehab for awhile.He needs to relax and get back on track before going home.I watched a video last night their floors were dirty ,did their vacuum or broom break??

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Bancoover Lady wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:44 pm
Did you ever,ever see one shred of proof ,one legal document where Stan ever hacked into their credit cards,nope because it was not true.It never happened,When you accuse people you have evidence Cynthia never showed none ,no proof she knew it was not true.She was just pissed Stan exposed her .I have watched this train wreck for a few years and it has gotten worse not better an habitual liar.
You're right.... no proof because it was a lie. She's addicted to shopping and puts her credit card out all over the Internet and then acts shocked when it gets hacked. Heck, mine got hacked, too, a few years ago and it never once entered my mind that someone I knew would/could do that. I knew that having given my card out to buy things online caused it.

Cynthia slandered that man horribly and Pam, too... and we can just hope that someone hauls her sorry trashy butt to jail for these stunts someday soon.

MadMorrigan
Learner
Learner

Post by MadMorrigan »

justwonderingdelete995 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:22 pm
All I can say, if someone falsely accused me and I had the money I would file a cease and desist. But again, why waste the money. That is the one thing that really grinds me about her. Unless you are 100 percent certain and you cannot be due to them posting entire life online. Anyone can call have the phone number cloaked and pretend to be anyone and there is no way of knowing. Not with todays technology and I can bet one of her neighbors turned her in for the cats. Who wants to be around a bunch of feral cats. It smells. I wish them the best but it grinds me when she just blames it all on two people.
That's probably my biggest beef too. And with her extreme paranoia I have no doubt that she, in some way, was behind the swatting of Pam, and that is serious, SERIOUS business. Pam (or Ginger) could have been hurt, even shot. I'm sure Pam endured at least some psychological trauma and at worst might end up suffering from PTSD. At the very least Cynthia incited one of her rabid fans to call in that false report and to this day she manipulates her fans to bully Pam and Stan (and anyone whom she considers having disrespected her, which, given her profound paranoia, is pretty much EVERYONE). Have no doubts, she would do that to any of us here if she found out who we were. Instead, poor Pam and Stan are going to take the abuse from her contempt for all of us. I honestly used to enjoy her channel, but now I consider her to be a dangerous paranoid narcissist and I'm just watching for the trainwreck, and hopefully some humbling of the beast.

Bancoover Lady
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bancoover Lady »

MadMorrigan wrote:
That's probably my biggest beef too. And with her extreme paranoia I have no doubt that she, in some way, was behind the swatting of Pam, and that is serious, SERIOUS business. Pam (or Ginger) could have been hurt, even shot. I'm sure Pam endured at least some psychological trauma and at worst might end up suffering from PTSD. At the very least Cynthia incited one of her rabid fans to call in that false report and to this day she manipulates her fans to bully Pam and Stan (and anyone whom she considers having disrespected her, which, given her profound paranoia, is pretty much EVERYONE). Have no doubts, she would do that to any of us here if she found out who we were. Instead, poor Pam and Stan are going to take the abuse from her contempt for all of us. I honestly used to enjoy her channel, but now I consider her to be a dangerous paranoid narcissist and I'm just watching for the trainwreck, and hopefully some humbling of the beast.
Very well said and I agree. :yup: :busted:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

MadMorrigan wrote:
I also feel very strongly that Cynthia or one of her “fans” was behind that. All because Pam dared voice her opinion about her. Also because she befriend Stan. Cynthia couldn’t stand it when that happened. That her lies might be exposed. Let’s put it this way, she’s such a hateful, bitter person, that I wouldn’t put it past her. She’s trash.

Bancoover Lady
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bancoover Lady »

littlegarose wrote:
MadMorrigan wrote:
I also feel very strongly that Cynthia or one of her “fans” was behind that. All because Pam dared voice her opinion about her. Also because she befriend Stan. Cynthia couldn’t stand it when that happened. That her lies might be exposed. Let’s put it this way, she’s such a hateful, bitter person, that I wouldn’t put it past her. She’s trash.

I totally agree in everything said,what a horrible,miserable,greedy,hateful,liar.Karna will one day get her ass.She tries to portray she is rich,a princess,and loved by all,her fantasy world fairy land life will catch up with her one day.

Annie Rose
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie Rose »

I've always thought that Cynthia was behind the swatting, too. The timing was very suspect. I was hoping so much that they'd trace the number and show up at her door to arrest her or at least give a warning. Then again, maybe they did. We'd surely never hear about it. She *does* get freaked out when someone rings their bell.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Annie Rose
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie Rose »

Six hours ago she posted that she could see Tommy in about an hour. One hour ago she posted that she's still waiting. Not sure what would cause that but I'm thinking Lady Beaumont isn't very happy about it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”