Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by mswatosh3 »

ALEX- GET SOME SPEECH THERAPY AND GET YOUR STUPID DEVIATED SEPTUM FIXED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by mswatosh3 »

I’m sorry.... WHAT?!?!! Someone is asking HER business advice and how to GROW????? What in the actual fuck I feel like I’m in the twilight zone rn.

TS- 5:45

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by mswatosh3 »

Why oh why would she choose that area rug for their living room

In my opinion- she should’ve went with white and black to break up all of the brown/neutral & “natural” colors and to pull the black in from the kitchen/dining room.

alycat17
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alycat17 »

Following

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Gurugossiping wrote:What's everyones opinions on the wall in their bedroom?

That wall in their bedroom had so much potential, but it was executed horribly. Why would they choose actual ripped up wood when they could have used a wood that wouldn't break and tarnish? They could have used a smooth wood and had a decorative painter make it look distressed so the wall doesn't peel and/or nobody will get a splinter. That was such a dumb idea and will be ruined in a few months.
I love shiplap but their style is just all over the place. She does from glam to farmhouse and it just doesn’t make much sense to me

Post by Guest »

O boy.

I think she wanted to copy from 1 south beach hotel again like for her condo..so she liked the gray wood more..but her master bedrm version is more vintage farmhouse

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

That wall in their bedroom had so much potential, but it was executed horribly. Why would they choose actual ripped up wood when they could have used a wood that wouldn't break and tarnish? They could have used a smooth wood and had a decorative painter make it look distressed so the wall doesn't peel and/or nobody will get a splinter. That was such a dumb idea and will be ruined in a few months.
None of this decor is cohesive at all. She tries to do all of this on her own and some people just really don’t have an eye for it and she’s one of those people. She’s trying to copy all of these trends and ideas and what everyone else is doing for a vibe but she’s doing it half assed and all wrong. The wall is self is fine but it doesn’t match the look it seemed like she was going for. It’s just not working

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I don't have much to say that is different or new, but I have been reading these boards for days and not saying anything and I can't stand it anymore.
I just came to say what in the hell is she doing????? QVC doesn't sell as much as Alex Garza.

AND, I know it was a few pages back, but those palm fronds are idiotic. Not even cute for Sivan or whatever her name is. ((I don't even think she's that great or fabulous (or attractive) but to each his own.))

I have ZERO issues with anyone contacting these sponsors, leaving comments, etc. I don't think it's bullying AT ALL. If Alex was on Trip Advisor she'd be receiving feedback and companies get feed back all of the time on their sales/products/services. Why shouldn't her sponsors be notified since it's THEIR name being represented by this bra-less twit?

As far as her laundry, she doesn't need to worry about it because she wears dirty clothes which match her dirty greasy hair. That T3 was struggling to do its work on her greasy hair.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

I had to come on here and post this photo. One of my biggest pet peeves is when babies aren't strapped properly in their car seat. Look at how loose the straps are and where the chest harness is, it's crooked and way below his shoulders where it should align! So unsafe. Pay fucken attention Alex!!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:05 pm
Why oh why would she choose that area rug for their living room Image

In my opinion- she should’ve went with white and black to break up all of the brown/neutral & “natural” colors and to pull the black in from the kitchen/dining room.

I agree. But then again I thought the expensive cowhide rug she had from the MI house was actually beautiful and worked well in the new house as well. I was shocked when I saw that ugly SW style rug. The rug and that crystal orb chandelier (RH or knockoff) couldn’t be more polar opposite in style. Modern glam/transitional and boho/rustic...they clash so badly, it’s a matter of time she changes that fixture again. Not long ago she attempted to describe her [current obsession] style as Texas meets CA or whatever that means? I wasn’t shocked when I saw that same phrase as a caption on Kylie Jenner’s IG. She’s so predictable.

And that ugly palm branch? The level of copying is on another level with her. She’s not even taking inspiration, she’s literally carbon copying.

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

tallulah wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 pm

I love shiplap but their style is just all over the place. She does from glam to farmhouse and it just doesn’t make much sense to me

I also think the bed looks terrible in there. Ugh that room is wrecked it looks like complete garbage. The bed night tables and wall are all a different style. Why can’t they see that. I was blown away when I saw that wall it looks old and moldy

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Gozzipqween wrote:
tallulah wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 pm

I also think the bed looks terrible in there. Ugh that room is wrecked it looks like complete garbage. The bed night tables and wall are all a different style. Why can’t they see that. I was blown away when I saw that wall it looks old and moldy
I think you can tell Alex is trying to convince herself she likes it bevshse she hates admitting she’s wrong but one day she’ll say she neber liked it and knew it was a mistake. I seriously can’t believe how cheap they are making a 1.2 million dollar home look

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Whoever said that it’s obvious that they are struggling right now is so right. They are definitely going through some shit right now. I wonder how long this will last? Have they admitted to themselves that they jumped the gun? I do feel incredibly bad for Michael... I think the same thing about him leaving his family behind and taking Julian. I wonder what she’s telling him behind the scenes, how she’s justifying her actions. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house since they’ve moved. I think he would’ve been much happier moving to Florida where he has always wanted to and where his family seems to be a lot. Fuck she’s such a selfish bitch.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

They cannot afford to hire a decorator. Ugly decor. They are a prime example of the " American dream ", indebt, no savings, no plan B if they tank. Just like her parents, they will one day declare bankruptcy.
Lazy so called mother to a odd kid. Poor quality YT content. We are watching a train wreck.

Post by Guest »

Perlacolette0delete wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:24 pm

O boy.

I think she wanted to copy from 1 south beach hotel again like for her condo..so she liked the gray wood more..but her master bedrm version is more vintage farmhouse

I don't get it! She's amazingly talented at taking concepts that looked good and making them look cheap and half-@ss. How does she manage it? Mind boggling.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

I agree with all the posters above that her decor looks so clunky and non-cohesive. All different styles lumped together and it honestly looks like you’re walking through some sort of flea market/junk shop, where there’s all different styles mixed together.

There’s a way to subtly mix some pieces from different styles together, but she does not have an eye for it at all. I feel like her head spins when she is “drawing inspiration” (i.e. straight up copying), and just goes on manic online purchasing sprees and buys whatever she thinks the cool kids are doing.

They can’t afford an interior decorator or maid, that’s for sure. I also love how they had to get all these material things, but couldn’t get a washer/dryer. Priorities!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

GossipyB wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:35 am
I agree with all the posters above that her decor looks so clunky and non-cohesive. All different styles lumped together and it honestly looks like you’re walking through some sort of flea market/junk shop, where there’s all different styles mixed together.

There’s a way to subtly mix some pieces from different styles together, but she does not have an eye for it at all. I feel like her head spins when she is “drawing inspiration” (i.e. straight up copying), and just goes on manic online purchasing sprees and buys whatever she thinks the cool kids are doing.

They can’t afford an interior decorator or maid, that’s for sure. I also love how they had to get all these material things, but couldn’t get a washer/dryer. Priorities!
This is what happens when companies reach out and use her to feature their furniture, nothing matches but she'll take it because it's free...her condo is another example of "ill take it regardless of whether it works in this space or not..."

Post by Guest »

Fitwithbritt wrote:
Perlacolette0delete wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:24 pm

O boy.

I don't get it! She's amazingly talented at taking concepts that looked good and making them look cheap and half-@ss. How does she manage it? Mind boggling.

The wall isn't horrible but the decor in the room is. Also, did anyone notice in the latest vlog where they showed the room, they hid a picture that was on that wall before you walk in their bedroom. I wonder why they did that and what is the photo of?

MollyGrace2142
Learner
Learner

Post by MollyGrace2142 »

The wall isn't horrible but the decor in the room is. Also, did anyone notice in the latest vlog where they showed the room, they hid a picture that was on that wall before you walk in their bedroom. I wonder why they did that and what is the photo of?
[/quote]

I noticed it too! It looked like it was from their family photo shoot. I don't know why they would have blurred it out. God forbid you ask, or you'll be blocked. Nonsense peasants!

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

What the actual fuck was that last vlog? I think they restarted it 4-5 times?! What a shit show. Why would you think that was acceptable content to upload????

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”