Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by GossipyB »

Gozzipqween wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:34 pm
Omg double post but did anyone that watched the video notice at 10:55 colbie is barking and alex whips around and gives him a dirty disgusted look with Michael saying “can you not?”. He’s a dog!! What kind of monsters are these people???? Poor colbie they don’t even deserve to own a pet or have children
It was such a nasty look- geez it’s a DOG. I also agree with previous poster on how she is desperately trying to be Sivan. I follow Sivan as well and she just has her own style that comes naturally and authentically. I actually really like her. Meanwhile, Alex is all over the fucking place. Magnolia leaves and cotton are not Xmas decorations. She legit has officially lost her damn mind.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by GossipyB »

[justsayin] wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:22 pm
She used to have a cute girly taste, and like someone said, that's what she built her audience from. And now she's just trying to copy aesthetic houses from instagram yet forgets she has a child and her home needs to cater to that? These are the memories she's going to tell him about?? Really? "Look Julian. Look at the cotton I put out for Christmas! Look at the GTB sweatshirt I was wearing and look at my Louis Vuitton earrings!"

There's no substance. She's so sad and lost deep-down, I hope she gets help
Go back to her 2016 DIY garland video and wow, it’s actually so beautiful. God only know how much she spent on that stuff (mostly frontgate), but still beautiful. How do you go from THAT to this year’s disaster!? It literally begs the question, has she lost her marbles?
Omg her garland and tree from 2016 was just gorgeous. I made my tree just like that the following year because I thought it was just so beautiful. Has she just become this lazy? So lazy that she just quickly looks at Sivan’s IG, goes out and buys as much stuff as she can copy and then slaps up a video and calls it xmas decorating to try to get views? She needs to quit YT if you can’t make quality content. Or keep making these shitshows so we can watch sub count drop 😂

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

You can even tell that she is not confident in her decorating choices because she knows damn well she’s being fake as hell

————————

Blankety blank

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Holy shit....there are no positive comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gggossipgirl »

That pic just came up on my YT feed... there’s no way she legit thought those glasses looked good lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Helloitsme07
Learner
Learner

Post by Helloitsme07 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:50 pm
Gurugossiping wrote: We need thread name suggestions! Leave 'em below!

Alex and Michael: Grow a pair of balls and deck the halls

Helloitsme07
Learner
Learner

Post by Helloitsme07 »

jliz10925 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:36 pm
I can't wait for her to go on her stories and rant about how people are commenting on how much they dont like the decor. This will be her exact response:

"You don't have to like it because I like it, so that's all that matters"

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
They will definitely address it like they normally do, very passive aggressive. “This is like our style now and some people aren’t just up to date with trends like we are. This is like our jobs to keep up with this stuff. So like it’s fine, you just have to laugh at it”

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

literallyicant wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Holy shit....there are no positive comments

Omg thank you for this comment because I went and read them! Fantastic morning reading! They would prob just say "nobody KNOWS us.....siiiiiiigh"

But it was so refreshing to see the sheep take their blinders off. Like yes, they are CLEARLY only doing this rush job to put out content before they go to FL.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

eyeroller wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm
She's about to literally block everyone if she goes on a blocking spree. Oh dear, what to do?!
maybe we'll get a more accurate sub count after she goes on a block-spree

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

she should just delete the video. there are sooooo many great christmas decorating videos on YT right now her subs will see and compare to her wacko style and will unsubscribe from this witch.

i cannot stress this enough.. who posts a christmas video and does not put ornaments on their tree??? so lazy. all the other decorate with me YTers have young kids and their trees are fully decked out and gorgeous. i dont even watch her main channel but these are my favorite types of videos so i watched for once and immediately saw the 0% effort that went into this.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

CEM1012 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:44 am
she should just delete the video. there are sooooo many great christmas decorating videos on YT right now her subs will see and compare to her wacko style and will unsubscribe from this witch.

i cannot stress this enough.. who posts a christmas video and does not put ornaments on their tree??? so lazy. all the other decorate with me YTers have young kids and their trees are fully decked out and gorgeous. i dont even watch her main channel but these are my favorite types of videos so i watched for once and immediately saw the 0% effort that went into this.
I had this video playing in the background while I got ready for work this morning, and I actually had to replay it because I thought I missed the decorating part. :rofl:

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

Finally got around to watching the video and the “Christmas” decor was absolutely hideous!!!! I am not from the south, but I follow a lot of influencers on ig who are from the south, and their Christmas decorations are overtop, but so beautiful!!!! So, I know Alex is going to say that we don’t know what southern style is and that we’re behind on trends, but I really hope that her followers realize that that is not southern decor. Alex has been living in Nashville for a few months and now considers herself a southern expert, so we should definitely take her advice on how to decorate our homes if we want a southern look :roll:

Chattypatty
Learner
Learner

Post by Chattypatty »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:14 am
Guys! We need a new thread, so leave your name suggestions or choose from one of mine:

Yours are great but I really love the ones ackbellai suggested a few a pages back:

No fun, gets nothing done, always blocking everyone
Glue-in free, wanna-be, self obsessed in Tennessee
Ads are bait, can’t decorate, way too obsessed with her weight

Also, I’m sure she’s going to address all of the negative comments on her video and say she can’t believe how PISSED “magnolia leaves” made her viewers just like she did with the hair clips. Haha! She hasn’t posted on IG stories yet this morning. I don’t follow her anymore but I keep checking to see if she’ll address all the negative comments. Her delusional ass will probably say “I’m so glad you guys loved the new video”.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Chattypatty wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:14 am
Guys! We need a new thread, so leave your name suggestions or choose from one of mine:

Yours are great but I really love the ones ackbellai suggested a few a pages back:

No fun, gets nothing done, always blocking everyone
Glue-in free, wanna-be, self obsessed in Tennessee
Ads are bait, can’t decorate, way too obsessed with her weight

Also, I’m sure she’s going to address all of the negative comments on her video and say she can’t believe how PISSED “magnolia leaves” made her viewers just like she did with the hair clips. Haha! She hasn’t posted on IG stories yet this morning. I don’t follow her anymore but I keep checking to see if she’ll address all the negative comments. Her delusional ass will probably say “I’m so glad you guys loved the new video”.
I like the 1st one (no fun).
This is really alot of drama for her, she's never had so much backlash in a video and I am here for it! It's very telling she hasn't been on stories at all. If she doesn't say a word about it then that admits defeat (yay!). But I doubt she can stand not to say something. Her EGO won't let her be quiet. If she says what you said she would say, she is even dumber than I thought and she doesn't get it at all. Nobody was "pissed" at all- they just didn't like it and didn't get it. Huge difference. Trying to say people were pissed is like trying to say they cared alot more than they did (making her look even more important). My bet is she'll try to make a dig or say she's laughing it off and move on QUICKLY before people unsubscribe (which some probably have). Welcome newcomers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by eyeroller on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Oh I forgot. Anyone notice her stupid thumbnail? Her face in the bottom corner with a red circle around it? Like she thought to herself.... "more people will click if they see my face" ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! Just screams desperation.

Oh and that ugly greasy hair pulled back, sweatshirt and godawful slippers? Wow, she's really trying. Compare to 2016. DRASTIC change. Just moving is no excuse either..... she might try to pull that out as an excuse. No, your lazy butt has been there 2 months going out every day getting coffee.

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

I’m literally living for all these comments in her Christmas decor YouTube video. What are her and Michael gonna do? They literally can’t delete all the comments because every single one is bad, and if they blocked each one they would have no followers. LOL the Christmas decor is FUGLY beyond words. What is she thinking?!!!!! Cringed at her wrapping the garland around the stair case with ONE red bow, and the beads on the table. I literally cannot. If you have any time at all, please do yourself and go through the comments, sooo entertaining to read.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”