Fake Alignment Part 3 - Alyse ‘Parker’

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sapphirerain »

Thought it was time we made a new thread! Hope you guys don’t mind the name. Please carry on the discussion here! This scam artist must be exposed ASAP.

BarefootFreedom
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fake Alignment Part 3 - Alyse ‘Parker’

Post by BarefootFreedom »

I would put her name first, since it might be more easily found by people perusing the interwebs for dirt? Then "out of alignment" or "wrong alignment".
Alyse should be proud, she's done enough contradictory and sketchy crap to earn herself a third thread on GG.

Disapproving Rabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by Disapproving Rabbit »

sapphirerain wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:51 am
Thought it was time we made a new thread! Hope you guys don’t mind the name. Please carry on the discussion here! This scam artist must be exposed ASAP.
The link you posted on the previous thread doesn’t work for me. I had to manually search for it, and still had a hard time because of the name change. I don’t know if other people are having problems getting to this thread.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Disapproving Rabbit wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:24 pm
sapphirerain wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:51 am
The link you posted on the previous thread doesn’t work for me. I had to manually search for it, and still had a hard time because of the name change. I don’t know if other people are having problems getting to this thread.
Yea its because they linked through tapatalk, I edited in another link, it should work.

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

I wonder if this "Fuck You" song is directed towards anyone? Does she read this thread here? We were just talking about how she's not pulling off the whole walking vlog thing. Remember how she was posting stories of bacon frying while playing a song called "Triggered" after people freaked out that she announced being full carnivore? Or maybe all the comments about her blasting that girls number and stealing art. She extremely passive aggressive like that so I wouldn't be surprised.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker

Post by tweetylittlebird »

Unless she has hired someone in the Southern Hemisphere to delete comments for her while she sleeps, how does she manage to monitor it 24/7? She obviously purposely allows a few critical ones through to make it look more authentic.

And to that person questioning whether making money the way Alyse and Rachel are is okay, the answer is NO. Yes you do keep fighting against these people every fucking day and you uphold your standards and stand up for truth, and help those less fortunate without expecting anything in return. You advocate for the vulnerable. And you teach your children to do the same.

Disapproving Rabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by Disapproving Rabbit »

I think she hires someone to keep an eye on the comments, and delete what she tells them too. I was up late at 3am a couple times, commented about showing her client’s number and watched it vanish within an hour. I think the ones that are still there slipped through, and enough people commented that she left it up to not make it obvious. She totally trolls her viewers who criticize her in her IG stories with passive aggressive slaps in the face. Like posting 30 stolen art stories the day after after lots of people called her out. She’s so manipulative.

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

God her new video has me fuming I’m so disgusted by her attitude and content. I can’t believe she is endorsing a “school” with her discount code. Anyone who buys into that is either dumb or extremely young and impressionable. Either way, I think it’s ridiculous and makes her look even worse than she did. I didn’t think she could sink any lower. And the comment about her experience with ayahuasca is incredibly dangerous to some of her audience as well. It’s quite sad bc I used to like alyse and her content but i think I need to hate watching her at this point, she is big trash. Completely vapid, nothing about her is raw or real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

She endorses IIN but purposefully leaves out the part about how they pay her for every referral. All of her bullshit coaching advise and pretending like she has a healthy mind and healthy communication is all make believe. She just assumes most people buy it. I bet her pretend persona is something she's fine tuned her whole life.

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

She posted the motto all these scam artists use. It's just a confession that she knows she's under qualified and doesn't give a shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker

Post by tweetylittlebird »

Fruitysherbet wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:29 am
She posted the motto all these scam artists use. It's just a confession that she knows she's under qualified and doesn't give a shit.
I saw this and immediately thought of the Renee Bach case. Young blonde UNQUALIFIED American woman of privilege goes to Uganda and sets up a clinic to treat malnourished children. She’s not a doctor or a nurse and tricks the Ugandan people into thinking she has the experience/expertise after some years of picking up on what others are doing, administers fatal blood transfusions, causes refeeding syndrome, basically kills babies without consequences until someone speaks up. She is a psychopath. Alyse is a narcissist. Amelia Whelan calls herself a Medical Company. Amelia has IG stories some time back where she was doing street outreach for Bali dogs and there was one where a dog was being injected. She made it sound as though it was her administering the medications and treatment to the animals, alongside a vet. I don’t know if Alyse would go that far, but she seems to have no problem playing with people’s mental health. Scary, scary territory.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the thread, guys! Sorry if some of you couldn’t find it easily. Anyone know how to change the thread name?

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Wow, her new video is once again just “me, me, me”. She LOVES talking about herself and HER experiences. How many times has she rambled on about her life story/struggles/experiences? Over and over and over again. Incredibly narcissistic. She mentions here and there throughout the video about how she wants to “spread love” and help others “level up” but it just doesn’t come across as authentic at all. It’s all about HER and just making that money through talking about her programs, and trying to get people to buy her ridiculous Alignment Accelerator. She has basically just become a walking scam artist and I don’t trust a single word she says anymore.

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

Fruitysherbet wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:29 am
Note that it doesn’t say they’re doing those things successfully, or properly, or ethically. 🤔

BarefootFreedom
Learner
Learner

Post by BarefootFreedom »

This may be the dumbest question because I've put off getting an Instagram until now.... But do I need to install the app to view video stories? They're only coming up as hilarious screencaps at the moment. Especially Alyse's - she always looks drugged.

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

sapphirerain wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:18 am
Thanks for the suggestions regarding the thread, guys! Sorry if some of you couldn’t find it easily. Anyone know how to change the thread name?
I just searched 'raw alignment' as I always do because I don't know how to get back to it any easier (HELP!? Is there a way to save threads or something??). It came right up even when there were only 3 posts here a bit ago.

illyxbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by illyxbelle »

BarefootFreedom wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:52 am
This may be the dumbest question because I've put off getting an Instagram until now.... But do I need to install the app to view video stories? They're only coming up as hilarious screencaps at the moment. Especially Alyse's - she always looks drugged.
You need to be signed up, logged in, and using the app

twigz2trees
Learner
Learner

Post by twigz2trees »

OMFG did anyone just watch her story about how she woke up with a cold??? A fucking cold?? I can't. I literally can't.

She's letting everyone know about the cold so we all know that "I too experience valleys in my life, I too experience challenges with my physical health." That this is an opportunity for her to re-evaluate where she "spends her ENeRgY"

"It's not an obstacle, it's a gift"

twigz2trees
Learner
Learner

Post by twigz2trees »

ngo1111 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:22 pm
She endorses IIN but purposefully leaves out the part about how they pay her for every referral. All of her bullshit coaching advise and pretending like she has a healthy mind and healthy communication is all make believe. She just assumes most people buy it. I bet her pretend persona is something she's fine tuned her whole life.
She also leaves out that they are not accredited, from a simple google search "IIN itself is not accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, which means that its courses cannot be used toward meeting the degree requirements at standard colleges and universities that train nutritionists." Yet they charge 40K for tuition!

Also, who shelled out that 40K for her certification? This was supposedly prior to her "success" (i.e.moving to Hawaii and capitalizing on the local culture/hippy/vegan trend and choosing to receive food stamps). I'm pretty sure it was her parents, yes remember those bothersome people she has to facetime despite not missing them? (Btw my favorite quote from that was 'I'm not one of those people who has ever been like 'family first' you know?" stoneeee colddd)

There's not a lot young girls that have 40K lying around. And then to spend it on a meaningless certification from an unaccredited program? The only way you can make money this way is if you have a following, the business plan is actually "become an influencer, sell advice to followers for $". How is this alignment accelerator any different or less scammy than hawking diet fit teas or waist trainers on instagram?

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

twigz2trees wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:12 pm
OMFG did anyone just watch her story about how she woke up with a cold??? A fucking cold?? I can't. I literally can't.

She's letting everyone know about the cold so we all know that "I too experience valleys in my life, I too experience challenges with my physical health." That this is an opportunity for her to re-evaluate where she "spends her ENeRgY"

"It's not an obstacle, it's a gift"
Those posts were the most ridiculous thing I've seen.. Also she said that she hadn't been ill for a year.. Umm what about your 'chronic condition'?? She's nuts if a cold is enough to make her reevaluate her whole life. She needs to accept that we can't control everything and getting a cold has nothing to do with energy

Return to “Alyse Parker”