True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Scam-a-lamma Ding Dawn - Part 4

Post by wilmadawn »

thatbeingsaid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:39 pm
Not her saying that she doesn't hate the LGBTQ+ community and that she's "unproblematic"...AND THEN POSTS THIS

IMG_0951.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
she is so fucking dumb, i can't stand it. you know she won't address being gay b/c she doesn't agree with it but doesn't want to lose more followers than she already has. but sure, shes just not being problematic. thats the PROBLEM YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE LIKE YOU! good fucking grief, what a moron.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brittany Scam-a-lamma Ding Dawn - Part 4

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

I’m sure she’s one of those “hate the sin not the sinner” hair-splitting assholes who acts like she can “disagree” with something as fundamental as someone’s sexual/romantic attraction while also “loving them”/“praying for them” and talking about their sexual identity in terms of them “suffering from same-sex attraction,” etc.

She’s been careful to say specifically that she “doesn’t hate gay people”... which is definitely NOT the same thing as openly supporting gay people.

hayleywill26_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hayleywill26_ »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:37 pm
thatbeingsaid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:39 pm
Not her saying that she doesn't hate the LGBTQ+ community and that she's "unproblematic"...AND THEN POSTS THIS

IMG_0951.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
she is so fucking dumb, i can't stand it. you know she won't address being gay b/c she doesn't agree with it but doesn't want to lose more followers than she already has. but sure, shes just not being problematic. thats the PROBLEM YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE LIKE YOU! good fucking grief, what a moron.
The first thing I thought when she posted this was how her lashes and hair are fake, her skin is orange, and she’s clearly had her fair share of Botox/lip fillers. But this is a hard no for her???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smashdurr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Smashdurr »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:02 am
ynzb wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:25 am
Somehow people dueting Brittany's zealous tiktoks and dragging her have made it to my FYP and I'm loving it. She's looking extra bronzed Skellington these days.
i might have to download tiktok just to see them.
I need to find this side of Tik tok!

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Right. Jesus doesn’t want people to be able to determine their own gender identity, but he DOES want Britt to look like she bathes in Ovaltine.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

she's the worst kind of "Christian". I use quotes because she is far from Christ-following. She's a fake.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Man. Her story about how her dad “isn’t allowed” to get the vaccine because he “might have a reaction in mid-air” is such complete bullshit. Pilots and air traffic controllers are just supposed to wait 48 hours between being vaccinated and working, just in case they might have a (very, very rare) adverse reaction. They’re still totally recommended to get an FDA-approved COVID vaccine.

I mean... all it takes is 3 seconds of Googling to fact-check this on the freaking FAA website. But the sad fact is that Britt’s realized it doesn’t matter how blatantly she lies or how easy her lies are to disprove. She suffers no real consequences either way.

Ravenslaw1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ravenslaw1 »

Did anyone catch this story where she supports people being stoned to death?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Like a week ago she was saying she doesn’t support the death penalty.

She doesn’t even know what she believes. She’ll just say whatever to get attention and pander to white evangelical nutbags.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Dying at "LOUDER GIRL" vs "TALK MORE ON THIS"

How about an option for "STFU YOU LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT"

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

fritzness wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:06 pm
Dying at "LOUDER GIRL" vs "TALK MORE ON THIS"

How about an option for "STFU YOU LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT"
YES. She is so damn fake and annoying.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

She adds those bullshit polls onto every story because your audience “interacting” with polls counts as engagement, and ultimately works in her favor with Instagram’s algorithm. Even when the options are totally meaningless. It’s entirely calculated on her part.

Smashdurr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Smashdurr »

She posted this to her story yesterday and I can’t help but think, that IF she ever shares her “testimony” we all know she’d lie. And if people point out her lies, the sentence of “it’s a front” is her guarantee that her followers will think it’s an “enemy attack” and fight for her. She’s calculated af.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thatbeingsaid
Learner
Learner

Post by thatbeingsaid »

Found this comment thread on her second IG. Does anyone know if there's truth to this? (The marriage part, I mean.)
IMG_1190.jpg

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

thatbeingsaid wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:21 pm
Found this comment thread on her second IG. Does anyone know if there's truth to this? (The marriage part, I mean.)

IMG_1190.jpg
yeah, apparently he is still married but going through a divorce. makes more sense as to why he hasnt popped the question yet, he literally cant :rofl:

also the bdong retreat is this weekend, she isn't on social media today b/c jesus is filling her cup up instead. :D she has really gone off the deep end with all her conspiracy theory bullshit too. i cant even hate watch her newest video.

thatbeingsaid
Learner
Learner

Post by thatbeingsaid »

wilmadawn wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:33 pm
thatbeingsaid wrote:

IMG_1190.jpg
yeah, apparently he is still married but going through a divorce. makes more sense as to why he hasnt popped the question yet, he literally cant :rofl:

also the bdong retreat is this weekend, she isn't on social media today b/c jesus is filling her cup up instead. :D she has really gone off the deep end with all her conspiracy theory bullshit too. i cant even hate watch her newest video.
How'd you find out? I've been scouring Google for record of it and I'm coming up empty

SwoopyBoi
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SwoopyBoi »

I worked out with Brittany personally back in 2013 when she was still a "PT" at Family Fitness in Sherman TX (I say PT loosely because she has no credentials or certification - I didn't know at the time because you just assume anyone working as a PT in a proper gym has the correct certification to be hired, anyway) I was also one of the first people to do her online training program and I got a massive discount on the plan since we had worked out in person together and she was just starting her "online PT business". I'm good in the gym so her "plan" working for my body was not her plan, it was me being consistent and knowing my way around a gym (I didn't do the macros/nutrition plan, just the workouts). I then told my friend, with a much different body type than me, the workout I was following and she bought her own plan from Brittany. It was identical to mine. At this time it would have been January 2014. Brittany claiming she just got overloaded with clients and couldn't handle the workload is bs. She's been scamming since day 1 and now she's doing it with her Jesus dribble. She's also back to her ways of hiding anything negative commented about her unless she has some sassy reply her fans can say "Amen!" to. Aggghh she's a nightmare.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

thatbeingsaid wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:22 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:33 pm
thatbeingsaid wrote:

IMG_1190.jpg

How'd you find out? I've been scouring Google for record of it and I'm coming up empty
someone had told me that dug around...idk, that was a few months ago though maybe its final now.did anyone see the yelp review from the owner of the barn she used to keep her horse at? :(

Nokatyfanhere
Learner
Learner

Post by Nokatyfanhere »

Her captions about “the man God has for you” with Jordan are just repeats of her “get yourself a man who” with Zach just with her over zealous God/Jesus use added in.

Blozt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blozt »

[/quote]

YES. She is so damn fake and annoying.
[/quote]

200% this

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”