yourgirlneens

abidot
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

yourgirlneens

Post by abidot »

I’ve been dying to talk to other ppl about yourgirlneens/Nina Huynh. She’s a fashion/lifestyle YTer that I personally got into bc of her thrifting videos and unique fashion but lately I haven’t been super into her or her content. And now she’s pregnant which comes as a total shock to me.

Thoughts??

younoob
Talker
Talker

Re: yourgirlneens

Post by younoob »

abidot wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:19 pm
I’ve been dying to talk to other ppl about yourgirlneens/Nina Huynh. She’s a fashion/lifestyle YTer that I personally got into bc of her thrifting videos and unique fashion but lately I haven’t been super into her or her content. And now she’s pregnant which comes as a total shock to me.

Thoughts??
I was completely floored by that as well!

abidot
Talker
Talker

Post by abidot »

Seemingly no one else cares but me but she’s pregnant again. Good for her but when she said “the universe had other plans” (in reference to discovering she was pregnant in Jan 2023 after having a chaotic and stressful 2022) I had to roll my eyes. Universe isn’t planning anything girl it’s you and your man! Also her bit on how she and Dejan were planning their second child based on astrology (wanting to have a Cancer or Capricorn so they can be “best friends” with Blu) I’ve never met anyone who takes astrology so seriously. I think astrology is fun and I have friends who can guess (sometimes scarily accurately) your signs based on your personality, but planning your real life - a whole CHILD - on astrology is kind of insane. I think what really screws with my head is the fact that she’s only two years older than me but has a totally different life and views, when the whole reason I subscribed to her was because I found her cool and relatable. What a 180!

Ubenuj
Learner
Learner

Post by Ubenuj »

I agree with you there. I thought basing the time of falling pregnant purely on astrology was a little ridiculous. I really enjoy her family content, and it did make me feel sad for her when she said she thought finding out she was pregnant again wouldnt feel the same as the first time. But it is hard to believe that they got pregnant accidentally again. Especially when she says they arent intimate too often…

abidot
Talker
Talker

Post by abidot »

Making content out of your kids will always feel icky to me. She’s not the worst family content creator out there — her content is very positive and honest — but kids can’t consent and it feels unfair to them. Plus there’s creeps out there!

I was also surprised this pregnancy is also accidental. I just watched her latest vlog and I find it confusing that she’s keeping her pregnancy sickness a secret from people because she’s not ready to tell them she’s pregnant — but she’s also vlogging this whole thing and posting it online. Influencers are weird lol.

Return to “V-Z”