Alivia D'Andrea

Throwbackgorl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alivia D'Andrea

Post by Throwbackgorl »

I noticed she lost like 710K subscribers a couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t paying attention. Anybody know what happened?

pettyblue
Learner
Learner

Post by pettyblue »

tell me that you're struggling without telling me you're struggling
(this girl is so troubled, I can't even remember the times I found her channel for flexibility tutorials)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MoneyLisa
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by MoneyLisa »

I recall reading that her dad is an immigration lawyer, so must be nice :-D

Storyteller25
Talker
Talker

Post by Storyteller25 »

Just watched her latest video and at the end in tiny font, it says she wasn't happy with the video. I hope she's doing okay. Burnout is a bitch.

ineededaname
Learner
Learner

Post by ineededaname »

Anyone still around and waiting?

I remembered her just now and went to look up her Youtube to see if there was any new content/see if she ever posted what she promised. I was not surprised. Apparently she is now turning it into a movie instead of a series but from the looks of it she was promising June, then July and now no date.

I don't see why she's bothering to promise anything anymore? It's been so long since there was really anything consistently that it feels like surely most people have forgotten?

Storyteller25
Talker
Talker

Post by Storyteller25 »

I think she's more focused on her podcast now. Looking at her channel, The Glow Up Podcast, most recent episodes struggle to hit 5k, which is really sad. I'm subbed but I haven't listened to any of them because I honestly forgot about the channel lol

Storyteller25
Talker
Talker

Post by Storyteller25 »

So she goes live on IG a lot to get input on certain voiceover lines, but yesterday or the day before she sounded really unsure about the direction of her channel. The fact that she mentioned (a few times) that her older sister was sick of hearing about The Glow Up Diaries struck me as really sad. Alivia seems really indecisive and almost scared to make a wrong move. Like, girl, that's how you learn! It's a-ok to make mistakes. Try something and if that doesn't work, try something else. You'll figure it out.

ineededaname
Learner
Learner

Post by ineededaname »

That's interesting - and agree, that is sad. I can appreciate her family being tired of hearing about a project that's been ongoing for years but at the same time, looking through her comments, there's still people wanting the project. Also if all that effort has gone in to making the 'movie' then just release it and figure out the direction of your channel afterwards. Fully agree with you about making mistakes and that's how you grow.

Feel like the verdict is - it's never coming out. I've checked her insta and she promised December and now December has been and gone and comments are appearing about how people aren't surprised anymore. It's a shame, she's kind of been her own worst enemy here.

sharktea
Talker
Talker

Post by sharktea »

Just wondering if anyone saw her new video? Looks like she's struggled quite a bit over the last few years after the glow up diaries ended. I do appreciate that she didn't offer any diet or exercise advice in this video, but knowing her that stuff will probably come later

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”