SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
jsm__xo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Post by jsm__xo »

The video is hilariously bad. I watched it from start to finish because I couldn’t believe how horrible it was. She looks completely ridiculous.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

https://invidio.us/watch?v=qBjW-IoNYvE
If you want to watch it without giving her the views.

She call it a "remake", more like a bad, very bad parody in slow motion

ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Post by ezzsezz123 »

Oh god that’s hideous, I managed like ten seconds. Whenever she’s walking she looks like she’s power walking to the loo because she’s about to have the plops but she doesn’t want to draw attention to herself by running.

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Itsjustaride wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:17 pm
Whoever said that she cant act and doesnt move correctly, I think this photo sums up what you said perfectly. In Zacs photo, it may be cheesy acting but the emotion that hes trying to portray is obvious. Whereas Trish looks like a nutjob. If you asked a stranger what emotion that's supposed to be it would be unguessable! That's only the face a psychopath would make when trying to imitate somebody.
Thats exactly what I meant. She always copies people, their dresses, emotions. Thats why she never made it as an actress. There are no emotions coming from HER heart. Her stupid pity parties dont count.
I cant believe she posted the comparison pictures.
Of course Zac Efron did it better! I love his energy in the music video. Trisha once again ruined something good.

Post by Guest »

She can’t monetize it because Disney.
Now we know why she needed money so bad with this latest stunt. Wonder how much she paid to use that golf course.

TPainYourselfTransAutotuneDoll4OldUsedUpDirtyAsshole

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

mandyRD wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:54 pm
https://invidio.us/watch?v=qBjW-IoNYvE
If you want to watch it without giving her the views.

She call it a "remake", more like a bad, very bad parody in slow motion
Hahaha so funny and your description is so accurate

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

Her sister is listed in the credits as being the makeup artist .....

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Itsjustaride wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:17 pm
Whoever said that she cant act and doesnt move correctly, I think this photo sums up what you said perfectly. In Zacs photo, it may be cheesy acting but the emotion that hes trying to portray is obvious. Whereas Trish looks like a nutjob. If you asked a stranger what emotion that's supposed to be it would be unguessable! That's only the face a psychopath would make when trying to imitate somebody. I mean she may literally not be able to read emotions or faces guys. Another checkmark for a fas/psycho diagnosis.

I've never seen high school musical but something tells me she got everything completly wrong lol Image

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Thats her abuse of botox, fillers, botched plastic surgery, coupled with her absurdly, out of this world, total lack of talent, in each and every possible way. Her FAS and psycopathic self too, for sure. But having a botched face doesnt help either. These failed shitty, laughable “music videos” are just Trash’s way of putting herself out there, stroking her own ego, because no-fucking-body would ever cast this dumb, fatso, disgusting, pervert midget in any shit. She just refuses to admit that her time of success has passed and she just blew every fucking chance she might've had.
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Itsjustaride wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:31 pm
Oh wow, so I just watched the original. Can trisha run? Or jump? Seriously, have we ever seen her run? In comparison to Zac she is so low energy and uncoordinated. That's why she looks like she needs to take a shit the whole time. Maybe shes not mentally fast enough to process her surroundings if shes moving too fast lol

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Wemembo, we huwt oww NeE bOnE

Chechele
Learner
Learner

Post by Chechele »

Loooooove how Jason surprised Natalie with a Gucci purse (that she didn’t have to beg for) after Trisha recently slammed her in public

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:53 am
I am really disappointed that her transphobic video didn't get her cancelled. I honestly didn't think it would. The sad truth is that Trisha has really sold off the 'dumb blonde' act so people give her passes because they think it is out of stupidity. And too many people just seem to think this is all just a funny troll and act like it is all a 'relatable' meme. I legit think that YouTube has to physically take down her channel before she ever stops. There is just this endless supply of preteens and teens who will enjoy this kind of content because they are not wise enough to know how broken and ridiculous Trisha is.
I genuinely believe that people and some yt personalities are really tired of her shit. If you pay attention you’ll see that she has 0 collabs, and VS and Jason Nash prolonged her dying, shit “career”. They gave her views, new subs and something that others never gave her, friendship and willingness to accept her. Shane doesnt give a shit about her, even if he named a shit shade after her, Jeffree doesnt either, and there are a shit ton more ppl that are not her friends anymore. She is burning friendships, potential collabs and she is constantly being dumped, and I believe that for the first time in many years ppl are starting to see that she really is NOT a good person at all, because of Jason Nash, VS, Nikocado drama and all of her stupidity. Also do not think that she suffered no consequences for her stupid “trans” shit phase. I do believe she disappointed some of her real trans followers and also she managed to offend a lot of trans public personalities, some of them were vocal about their disappointment. She will go down for sure, slowly but surely, because that is just who she is and she won’t change, so her fall is inevitable.

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

I really wonder what goes through her mind when making a parody like this? Like literally what is the point of wasting all this money on a stupid music video? I get it, she has nothing in her life so it makes her feel important.. but is that all? What a waste

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

Chechele wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:59 pm
Loooooove how Jason surprised Natalie with a Gucci purse (that she didn’t have to beg for) after Trisha recently slammed her in public
HA! Just watched this.
Wow, that must suck Trisha. Jason gifts Natalie a new purse for being in his vlogs (sort-of). She didn't have to buy Jason expensive trips, clothes or anything. lol She's just a sweet, cute lil brunette.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

I love how this mask Jason uses for his funny bits in David’s vlogs resembles so much with Trash. It is an accurate mask of her botched, fucked up, busted face with deep craters. They should sell these on Halloween, thats some scary shit alrighty.

And who in the fuck makes this face, that fucking mouth sagging, looking like a baboon’s ass, she got so much filler in those busted ass lips that they are hanging, Dear Lord... This bitch wants to reach new peaks of disgustingness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

Omg why would no one tell her that she had a tag sticking out during that whole music video? That's so tacky. She looks busted as hell too. They must have used a skin blurring filter because when the sun hit her skin, there were no bumps at all. She's just a giant, sad joke.

I have this theory that her and Jason are going to run into each other at an event or something and she's going to harass him and film it.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

lilbitdramatic wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:54 pm
Just know it’s coming. The tour is about over and she will be in that little condo/apartment she likes to call a penthouse all alone with nothing but fast food to keep her company. The breakdown is coming.
:rofl: For someone who wants everything bougie in life, her apartment really isn't that nice. Even if she didn't have hoarding piles everywhere, she's getting ripped off.

Fartmonster
Debater
Debater

Post by Fartmonster »

I really want Jason to casually announce he’s in a new relationship on a day she releases a music video or something.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

NoTVYTGal wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:25 pm
Chechele wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:59 pm
HA! Just watched this.
Wow, that must suck Trisha. Jason gifts Natalie a new purse for being in his vlogs (sort-of). She didn't have to buy Jason expensive trips, clothes or anything. lol She's just a sweet, cute lil brunette.
Trisha's 60th personality "Haley" on twitter has caught wind of this. Breakdown incoming everyone, brace for impact :rofl:

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

Just noticed she had to get her fat ass pulled around in a golf cart to replace the scene where Zac Efron is running :rofl:

Also I wish I was talented at making gif's. I'd make a side by side of the jump dance move at 1:50... Zac Efron jumps right up clear off the ground, Trash goes up around an inch :rofl:

I can't. This is the fassiest video she's ever made.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:06 pm
Just noticed she had to get her fat ass pulled around in a golf cart to replace the scene where Zac Efron is running :rofl:

Also I wish I was talented at making gif's. I'd make a side by side of the jump dance move at 1:50... Zac Efron jumps right up clear off the ground, Trash goes up around an inch :rofl:

I can't. This is the fassiest video she's ever made.
The video of her "injury" is still fucking comedy gold to me. It was A HOP

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”