Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:38 am
Lamour88 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:28 am
guru_n00b wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:34 am
calabazarock wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:17 pm
I laughed at the "cabin chick" style of the dress 🙄
My favourite things about that "cabin getaway" vlog are how it was "gifted" (obviously). But does anyone else remember a few ago on her stories, she asked for her viewers to recommend where she should go away for a weekend? She tried SO hard to appear earnest but it was obvious she had no intention of actually paying for it because if she did, she wouldn't have announced her intentions. Like when her and CLOUDia went to Italy she didn't try to swindle for a free hotel; they just went.

My other favourite thing is how she was SO careful to make it appear like it was just her and her dog that went away but then at 10min30sec you can clearly see a shadow in the top left corner of someone walking beside her. :rofl:
Mte to everything. I hate when all YTers do this, asking for advice on ~where to stay~ or something similar, or saying they’re going to a city and need recommendations, it’s a blatant, cringey, and gross call out for “okay who wants to give me what?” And then they all rant about social media lol.

Also I thought immediately that she was with someone and making it seem as though it was just her. First of all, for all the effort she put into looking as though she was alone she hardly talked about it. What I mean is, if this was a real solo travel trip to this weird cabin all alone, she’s never done something like that and she’d likely be talking about the experience of being in total solitude. When she said things like, I got in and it was really dark, she never said anything like, it was kind of scary or anything related to getting in when it was dark to that weird place and being ALL ALONE. It just seems like a natural thing you’d comment on. She also didn’t really talk about that experience at all for the vlog, like ‘oh it’s been weird to be here with no one to talk to but I like it’, etc, etc. Even for a solo traveller it’s kind of a weird and potentially scary place to be all by oneself but she never mentioned it.

Another clue is that she didn’t film any of her drive up. Why? Because she was likely the passenger. But her excuse was she didn’t film because... of Effie. Okay. If Estée was all alone she’d have vlogged some of the drive or set her camera up to film her driving because she doesn’t like being alone with her thoughts and she loves filming herself.

The other thing was she said when she got there she opened a nice bottle of wine and made this whole dinner of pasta. Obviously that was another ad in an ad but that just didn’t ring true for me, it seemed far more like something you’d do if you were there with a partner, to have brought the ingredients up and made this whole pasta dinner as they relaxed after driving you lol.

Also like I said, she loves to film herself and talk to the camera so if she was alone and bored in the rain she would’ve vlogged so much more than she did, so the fact that it was really so stilted and awkward and just ended out of nowhere, I don’t really believe she was by herself.
Yup, totally agree with everything you've said. I thought it was so weird and forced how she pretended to be by herself and yet, not make a big deal about it like true Estee fashion (remember she did a vlog about a "date with myself" and went to the Tate?)

It was just weird so when I saw the flicker of the shadow in the top left at 10:31 minutes I was like, "ummmm...all that effort and yet I just saw his shadow"?!

Anyway, it's one thing that Estee wants to keep her boyfriend on the DL (i suspect she has rekindled with Aslan) but then why accept a GIFTED weekend away where you feel obligated to film it????? Just disappear like she has before and not film it (weekend in July at the beach house and her birthday).
What makes you think she's rekindled with Aslan?? Sorry if this is knowledge to some of you but I'm very far behind and thought this was long done??

Sarah212177
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Goddesstée, her celebrity nun & horrible fashions part 36

Post by Sarah212177 »

guru_n00b wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
guru_n00b wrote:
calabazarock wrote:
My favourite things about that "cabin getaway" vlog are how it was "gifted" (obviously). But does anyone else remember a few ago on her stories, she asked for her viewers to recommend where she should go away for a weekend? She tried SO hard to appear earnest but it was obvious she had no intention of actually paying for it because if she did, she wouldn't have announced her intentions. Like when her and CLOUDia went to Italy she didn't try to swindle for a free hotel; they just went.

My other favourite thing is how she was SO careful to make it appear like it was just her and her dog that went away but then at 10min30sec you can clearly see a shadow in the top left corner of someone walking beside her. :rofl:
Mte to everything. I hate when all YTers do this, asking for advice on ~where to stay~ or something similar, or saying they’re going to a city and need recommendations, it’s a blatant, cringey, and gross call out for “okay who wants to give me what?” And then they all rant about social media lol.

Also I thought immediately that she was with someone and making it seem as though it was just her. First of all, for all the effort she put into looking as though she was alone she hardly talked about it. What I mean is, if this was a real solo travel trip to this weird cabin all alone, she’s never done something like that and she’d likely be talking about the experience of being in total solitude. When she said things like, I got in and it was really dark, she never said anything like, it was kind of scary or anything related to getting in when it was dark to that weird place and being ALL ALONE. It just seems like a natural thing you’d comment on. She also didn’t really talk about that experience at all for the vlog, like ‘oh it’s been weird to be here with no one to talk to but I like it’, etc, etc. Even for a solo traveller it’s kind of a weird and potentially scary place to be all by oneself but she never mentioned it.

Another clue is that she didn’t film any of her drive up. Why? Because she was likely the passenger. But her excuse was she didn’t film because... of Effie. Okay. If Estée was all alone she’d have vlogged some of the drive or set her camera up to film her driving because she doesn’t like being alone with her thoughts and she loves filming herself.

The other thing was she said when she got there she opened a nice bottle of wine and made this whole dinner of pasta. Obviously that was another ad in an ad but that just didn’t ring true for me, it seemed far more like something you’d do if you were there with a partner, to have brought the ingredients up and made this whole pasta dinner as they relaxed after driving you lol.

Also like I said, she loves to film herself and talk to the camera so if she was alone and bored in the rain she would’ve vlogged so much more than she did, so the fact that it was really so stilted and awkward and just ended out of nowhere, I don’t really believe she was by herself.
Yup, totally agree with everything you've said. I thought it was so weird and forced how she pretended to be by herself and yet, not make a big deal about it like true Estee fashion (remember she did a vlog about a "date with myself" and went to the Tate?)

It was just weird so when I saw the flicker of the shadow in the top left at 10:31 minutes I was like, "ummmm...all that effort and yet I just saw his shadow"?!

Anyway, it's one thing that Estee wants to keep her boyfriend on the DL (i suspect she has rekindled with Aslan) but then why accept a GIFTED weekend away where you feel obligated to film it????? Just disappear like she has before and not film it (weekend in July at the beach house and her birthday).
I had to make this account just to post my theory which I have been thinking about for quite a while now. According to me, aslan and estee didn’t have a break up or maybe they had a small break and got together afterwards . Anyways, the main factor of them being so secretive now is the fact that Aslans family has a really shady past and has the still ongoing investigation against them . And when aslan started becoming known online via estee and all and people starting to gossip about his real background, it made him extra cautious and In order to deflect from the real issue , they came up with the idea of them telling their audience that they had separated so that he could live more privately and safely and lavishly with the blood money .hence him still being present ( off camera)in all of estee’s important days like her birthdays, holidays, getting her dog etc

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

chinese_whispers wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:21 pm
guru_n00b wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
guru_n00b wrote:
calabazarock wrote:

What makes you think she's rekindled with Aslan?? Sorry if this is knowledge to some of you but I'm very far behind and thought this was long done??
It's just my own speculation and feeling. It's just been a bunch of little things adding up like:

- There was that Insta story from Kew Gardens where you could see Aslan in the background and then it was quickly deleted.

- She went away back in July and filmed a yoga video in the back garden that was obviously the old white beach house they used to go to with Reggie.

- She went away for her birthday to a place that was totally Aslan ~vibes~ and even the pics of her from it (that someone else obviously took) had Aslan ~vibes~

- In her last podcast with Allana Davison (if you can get past the unbearable vocal fry), Allana casually mentions she thinks it's amazing that Estee and Aslan "remains as you are" and Estee quickly says, "hashtag friends!" . The lady doth protest too much.

- Initially Aslan was on social media after the break up and obviously Estee was seeing other people and he was travelling with his friends, I think. Suddenly though he stopped posting around the summertime and has almost disappeared from social media.

- From my own experience, when you're in a relationship that long with someone, it's never just a clean break. Usually you try and give it another go. I know Estee likes to promote that they are "FrIeNdS" and yeah, she showed herself having coffee with him at his place after the break up but ....never since? Like, if you're truly just friends you would get people used to it and show it over and over.

- Why do I think they broke up, got back together and are now hiding it? I think the shit with his Dad's case has started up again (see here: https://kz.expert/en/news/analitika/128 ... nazarbayev and here: https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/0 ... -fugitive/).

Also if you're in the UK, you might have been following the cases of the UK's first UWO (unexplained wealth orders): see here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/30/worl ... order.html and here: https://propertyindustryeye.com/court-o ... ibilities/

So they would have good reason to keep this rekindling on the DL because I think more and more people (in the UK, at least) are now becoming aware at the UK (particularly London) being a haven for dirty money. I should say that this is all my own speculation and obviously Aslan shouldn't be judged by his Dad's actions.....but how does someone under 30 afford such a house in London?

annieareyouokay
Learner
Learner

Post by annieareyouokay »

Oh, Aslan was not with Estee and Effie.

He is very much still with Emily Denton. She lives in his house where Estee used to live.
She posts Instagram photos from the living room couch.

It is a new couch tho lol but it is clearly Aslan's living room.

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

annieareyouokay wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:42 am
Oh, Aslan was not with Estee and Effie.

He is very much still with Emily Denton. She lives in his house where Estee used to live.
She posts Instagram photos from the living room couch.

It is a new couch tho lol but it is clearly Aslan's living room.
He is not with Emily Denton. She used to live at Aslan's (though I suspect as a roommate ) but she has since moved out. She was recently in Poland with her *actual* boyfriend.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Well that vlog was next level mediocre, dare I say awful and useless (half-Asstéed if you will). Let's not dwell on that shitty presentation of that whatsherface tattoo girl.
As for the 'other shadow' on the beach, it was hers all along. Don't know about the two toothbrushes in the bathroom though.

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:45 am
Well that vlog was next level mediocre, dare I say awful and useless (half-Asstéed if you will). Let's not dwell on that shitty presentation of that whatsherface tattoo girl.
As for the 'other shadow' on the beach, it was hers all along. Don't know about the two toothbrushes in the bathroom though.
Nah, you can see her shadow over Effie. see photo.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

guru_n00b wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 am
Sybil Vane wrote:
Like I said.

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:17 am
guru_n00b wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
Like I said.
Please explain how her shadow is simultaneously directly in front of her/ the dog as well as stretching up to the left.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

guru_n00b wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:35 am
Sybil Vane wrote:
guru_n00b wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
Like I said.
Please explain how her shadow is simultaneously directly in front of her/ the dog as well as stretching up to the left.
Baaaaahhhh you made me watch the eyesore again, this time at 0.25x speed and it's fleeting but it's undeniable: there's a third shadow, my bad. Got fooled by her awry filming and light direction sudden changes :?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Which leads me to the question of all questions : who is stupid/thirsty/desperate enough to tap that?

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:44 am
guru_n00b wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:35 am
Sybil Vane wrote:
guru_n00b wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
Like I said.
Baaaaahhhh you made me watch the eyesore again, this time at 0.25x speed and it's fleeting but it's undeniable: there's a third shadow, my bad. Got fooled by her awry filming and light direction sudden changes :?
Right?! You can definitely see it slowed down. It was sped up so easy to miss but I saw a flicker of it and paused it and was like, "ummm...I thought she was all alone with her dog" LOL :rofl:

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

Sarah212177 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:05 pm
guru_n00b wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
guru_n00b wrote:
calabazarock wrote:

I had to make this account just to post my theory which I have been thinking about for quite a while now. According to me, aslan and estee didn’t have a break up or maybe they had a small break and got together afterwards . Anyways, the main factor of them being so secretive now is the fact that Aslans family has a really shady past and has the still ongoing investigation against them . And when aslan started becoming known online via estee and all and people starting to gossip about his real background, it made him extra cautious and In order to deflect from the real issue , they came up with the idea of them telling their audience that they had separated so that he could live more privately and safely and lavishly with the blood money .hence him still being present ( off camera)in all of estee’s important days like her birthdays, holidays, getting her dog etc
Oh, I think they definitely broke up for a while but have since got back together.

Cam-cam
Learner
Learner

Post by Cam-cam »

I also had the impression that Effie was looking at someone when she was seated on the couch but she could be looking at the window, I'm not good enough with dog behaviour to be sure :-)

Blacksocks01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blacksocks01 »

Did anyone catch her story of her getting upset that someone had asked why she was traveling when she had a rescue pup at home? I went to take a screenshot and forgot to hold it down so it took the photo just as it went to an ad, and when I pressed back to take another screenshot she had deleted it! Sorry for the terrible quarter screenshot but she basically says that the dog hasn’t left her side since she got her and these types of messages annoy her so much and they’re dumb AF😂 I think it just made me laugh that she deleted it so fast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunshineprincess3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunshineprincess3 »

Honestly Aslan would never let her apartment look like that lol... remember when they lived together how ~aesthetic~ their home was? You guys are awesome detectives and she totally was with someone on her trip but I doubt it was Aslan.

JulieCosmos
Talker
Talker

Post by JulieCosmos »

guru_n00b wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:36 am
chinese_whispers wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:21 pm
guru_n00b wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
guru_n00b wrote:

It's just my own speculation and feeling. It's just been a bunch of little things adding up like:

- There was that Insta story from Kew Gardens where you could see Aslan in the background and then it was quickly deleted.

- She went away back in July and filmed a yoga video in the back garden that was obviously the old white beach house they used to go to with Reggie.

- She went away for her birthday to a place that was totally Aslan ~vibes~ and even the pics of her from it (that someone else obviously took) had Aslan ~vibes~

- In her last podcast with Allana Davison (if you can get past the unbearable vocal fry), Allana casually mentions she thinks it's amazing that Estee and Aslan "remains as you are" and Estee quickly says, "hashtag friends!" . The lady doth protest too much.

- Initially Aslan was on social media after the break up and obviously Estee was seeing other people and he was travelling with his friends, I think. Suddenly though he stopped posting around the summertime and has almost disappeared from social media.

- From my own experience, when you're in a relationship that long with someone, it's never just a clean break. Usually you try and give it another go. I know Estee likes to promote that they are "FrIeNdS" and yeah, she showed herself having coffee with him at his place after the break up but ....never since? Like, if you're truly just friends you would get people used to it and show it over and over.

- Why do I think they broke up, got back together and are now hiding it? I think the shit with his Dad's case has started up again (see here: https://kz.expert/en/news/analitika/128 ... nazarbayev and here: https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/0 ... -fugitive/).

Also if you're in the UK, you might have been following the cases of the UK's first UWO (unexplained wealth orders): see here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/30/worl ... order.html and here: https://propertyindustryeye.com/court-o ... ibilities/

So they would have good reason to keep this rekindling on the DL because I think more and more people (in the UK, at least) are now becoming aware at the UK (particularly London) being a haven for dirty money. I should say that this is all my own speculation and obviously Aslan shouldn't be judged by his Dad's actions.....but how does someone under 30 afford such a house in London?
It could be possible. Estee was living beyond conformable for someone who in her 20s as a foreigner in the most expensive neighborhoods in London. If the case of Aslan's family went viral that would affect her way of life in one way or another. Aslan has built a loyal following in all his social media. It doesn't make sense for him to go silent for so long since he is a very narcissistic individual that has the needs to get approval of the stuff he buys. The places he travels and the things he eats. So there is a chance that they made some sort of deal between the two.

I also found this about Aslan's family:

http://www.ocamagazine.com/what-are-the ... -in-the-uk

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

I remember reading on here years ago (when I used to just lurk) about Aslan and his family and their apparent sketchy past. How do we know that this is actually about his family? Not that I’m doubting it but surely there would be repercussions etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

So, lumene trip. Vic took Harrison, Amelia took pía and estee is... Alone? Or not showing who she went with?
I can't belive estee is the only one doing the job of actually showing lumene products in her stories.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

calabazarock wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:43 am
So, lumene trip. Vic took Harrison, Amelia took pía and estee is... Alone? Or not showing who she went with?
I can't belive estee is the only one doing the job of actually showing lumene products in her stories.
These brands should pick better "influencers" and not these fake AF $ hungry ghouls.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”