Makemeupmissa

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Makemeupmissa

Post by WORDSALAD »

So back to that criminally stripey cheek situation...... 😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:33 pm
So back to that criminally stripey cheek situation...... 😂
I don't know why she does that, she defends it by saying she loves a cake face. I honestly wonder how it looks without camera light. :?

I loved that she said she wasn't going to get filler but are now tweeting about getting fibroblast for her eyelids. Ok so I was right? She isn't done getting things fixed. Its a slipper slope starting with botox.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

So I haven't watched the video yet, but i'm gonna watch it now. But shes seriously can't get over that two people talked about her in a thread? She is now making a whole video about it? So a tweet, instagram and now a video. I was honestly just gonna leave this thread because it has no one interested enough in her to post about her here. The only reason the thread kept going was because a fan (missa) came in here and started arguing. Honestly this thread would have died if she didn't bring attention to it. I'm starting to think she wants this thread to become bigger.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Reading my hate comments? !?!

YOUR hate comments? !? Excuse me, our comments were not directed toward you AT ALL. YOU CAME HERE AND LOOKED FOR THEM.

Also it's been like.... a week? Are you not over it by now??

Yeah there's no way I'm watching that video. Cause if I do things will get broken.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Also a big ***HI*** to all the guests and new people who came here from that video 😂😂

Welcome to the cesspit lol

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Actually
Bonki wrote:Bonki you may be right. She's now drawing a load of attention to herself through bringing attention to her HaTeRrz, a common tactic utilised by nearly all these hacks- esp our favourite Tatiyawna Shillcrook

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I'm sorry, but she is framing this very different for how it is. She pretends that its like 20 people in this thread talking how ugly she looks, which no one has done. She isn't ugly, which was a hilarious part of the video when she tried to make it like shes just like everyone else a total uggo. Please you are waaay prettier then most people, you don't have crooked teeth or whatever else she said. That was some straight bullshit.

She also pretends this thread is something she couldn't have ignored. She came her searched up her name, because it wasn't talked about and the thread at that point was 3 comments that was a month old. It was dead, it was buried deep. I honestly think she gets more mean comments as she said on instagram or youtube, but she chose to highlight this? why? Why is 3 comments here worse then 40 on Instagram? If it wasn't for her "friend" this thread wouldn't have gotten anymore comments. Even now before this video, no one had posted in over a week. So she is basically doing CPR on this thread every time she talks about it.

Also Missa if you reading this I know exactly how it is, everyone knows how it is when someone talks shit about them. I think that is something that has happened to everyone. I also think everyone has they themselves talked shit about another person. You yourself was here way before there was a thread about you reading about other gurus giving this site money and making this site grow. So lets get down from that high horse. You can't have it both ways. The only difference is you pretended it was all sooo horrible, and we are all bullies while still coming here and reading about other gurus. Please explain how that makes you better? Because you don't comment? Because it wasn't about you?

I still watch your videos because I am hoping it will go back to what I enjoyed. But honestly this attention grabbing bullshit and making it seem like people are saying the absolute worst things about you, is too much. You even had the fucking site logo in your video. Do you want people here talking about you or what?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

The joke's on her when people come here via her video and realise what weak sauce this thread actually is 😂😂

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:19 pm
The joke's on her when people come here via her video and realise what weak sauce this thread actually is 😂😂
Hahaha I was just thinking what a fucking let down it will be.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Also like.... It's even funnier when you think you're the only one in here who actually watches her videos and is offering what I consider to be constructive criticism. I'm here shit talking as a former viewer (I gave my reasons but mostly I just got bored and unlike the lovely Atropa I am not 'entertained' by people applying fucking makeup- if I'm watching I'm watching to learn something). So really there isn't even *one* hate-watcher here. You've even said you're gonna keep watching her despite all the shit she's slug at you on sm.

Deary me. Honestly everyone reading this please read So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson. We the people are sick of being taken to task every time we say something 'controversial' or express a critical opinion on the internet.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:27 pm
Also like.... It's even funnier when you think you're the only one in here who actually watches her videos and is offering what I consider to be constructive criticism. I'm here shit talking as a former viewer (I gave my reasons but mostly I just got bored and unlike the lovely Atropa I am not 'entertained' by people applying fucking makeup- if I'm watching I'm watching to learn something). So really there isn't even *one* hate-watcher here. You've even said you're gonna keep watching her despite all the shit she's slug at you on sm.

Deary me. Honestly everyone reading this please read So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson. We the people are sick of being taken to task every time we say something 'controversial' or express a critical opinion on the internet.
Honestly thank you! I think you put it so very well here. I still want to like her content, I just felt it changing like it has for soo many other growing BG's I watched. I'm sick of having to find someone new as soon as they get bigger and start getting PR, Botox and more money. I just want to watch a regular person do their makeup and talk about it. Get excited when they get something they really wanted maybe even save up for it. Which she was when I started watching her. But it just isn't the same when they drown in new makeup and start losing grip on moneys worth. She totally misunderstood me in the video. Its not that you can't like a 80 dollar eye shadow palette. Its that its only an eye shadow palette, so for 80 dollars for me a regular human not getting free shit it better be fucking mind blowing amazing because 80 dollars is a lot of bills I can pay, its 2 weeks of nice food. She can't recommend an 80 dollar eye shadow palette if she also thinks a 20 dollar one does the same job and has the same quality. Then why is she recommending the 80 dollar one? Does she not get that?

If that is being a hater then I guess I am a hater. I will do what I always do and just find someone else with less fame and watch until they get money hungry and wrap into everyone else. I mean I have seen this happen soo many times by now.

Also I am going to get that book!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ 😃 You said it. Book = great. He's done another one too The Psychopath Test ((very relevant to the top tier influencers if you know what I'm saying)) which has got more press I think. He's a very wise man whose critique of this shit (stanning/doxxing/cancel culture/public 'outings' --- he compares them to being put in the stocks in the town square and pelted with turnips a la Medievals) comes from a genuine place of concern rather than from defending his own position. But he manages that too.

SnoopyDoggo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SnoopyDoggo »

Did people see the latest video! Her husband has left her

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

SnoopyDoggo wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:26 am
Ooh, that's not so great for her....

..... But can't say I'm surprised.

Makeupmyacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupmyacne »

SnoopyDoggo wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:26 am

I know - so sad. I mean regardless of how she is as a YouTube that isn’t fun

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

That's awful I thought the negative news was about her back problems. Like I said before I never hated her and I hope they can work it out.

This explains why she was so sensitive about this thread though. Many people when they have relationship problems deflects anger and frustration on other things.

Still if my partner made a video telling 50k people that we where having issues it would be the nail in the coffin for me. She over shares too much and its gonna backfire eventually.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ You're still watching and you still care about how she's feeling.

Wow, you're such an awful person.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

WORDSALAD wrote:^^^ You're still watching and you still care about how she's feeling.

I haven't been watching actually. Unsubbed after the drama but I still got notifications on my phone on this thread. Still cant help but have a soft spot for her Image what's wrong with me haha

Makeupmyacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupmyacne »

Bonki wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:31 am
WORDSALAD wrote:^^^ You're still watching and you still care about how she's feeling.

I haven't been watching actually. Unsubbed after the drama but I still got notifications on my phone on this thread. Still cant help but have a soft spot for her Image what's wrong with me haha

Probably because she’s a human and you’re a human and empathy happens occasionally :? But I agree I can’t imagine her posting that made her husband happy. Predicting they end up divorced ngl

blip blop
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by blip blop »

Hello, first time poster on GG haha ;)
Let me start by saying this- Missa is probably one of my favourite creators at the moment and I disagree with most of the criticism on here but no worries, I won't fight all of you like our lovely Atropa (who I don't think is actually Missa, probably just one of her patreon warriors lmao). The reason I'm on here is because I feel like her crying about relationship problems in a video was inappropriate, and let's not forget about the classic "crying in the thumbnail". I do feel really bad about her and her husband having issues but she shouldn't have mentioned it on her channel. It feels exploitative to me. Not everyone on the internet is your friend, girl. Talk to someone irl, drag his ass to couples therapy or something. Wishing her all the best but.. yeah. Not a good move.

Return to “K-O”