Makemeupmissa

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Re: Makemeupmissa

Post by Bonki »

So I decided to watch one of her newest videos and my god. She has done a discord, whatsapp group and facebook group for her patrons. And some of them are helping her move to her new apartment. Is it only me that thinks all that an incredibly bad idea. I'm scared at the thought of sharing anything with strangers and shes been sharing whatever shes been sharing with all her 300+ patrons, but then on top of that giving them your adress and letting them help you move?!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Bonki wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:54 am
So I decided to watch one of her newest videos and my god. She has done a discord, whatsapp group and facebook group for her patrons. And some of them are helping her move to her new apartment. Is it only me that thinks all that an incredibly bad idea. I'm scared at the thought of sharing anything with strangers and shes been sharing whatever shes been sharing with all her 300+ patrons, but then on top of that giving them your adress and letting them help you move?!
:| Her ex is probably relieved he left her tbh
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

If I'll see that damn Beauty bay's Mmm Mitchell palette again :roll: ... Don't get me wrong I love BB, didn't try their own products, I'm sure they're great, but I won't buy another rainbow palette. She's shilling it hard I feel, because BB sent it to her :roll:
And she constantly talking about patreon. It's so annoying when they have different content there, like I just won't go in there, pay them to see it. Feck off ;)

Pingwen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pingwen »

Has she said anything about where Vincent is? There's been no mention of him since late March I think, and in her latest video she went for a walk and said it was the first non-shopping/prescription trip out in two months. And I didn't see Vincent.

dalpalrye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dalpalrye »

Pingwen wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:32 pm
Has she said anything about where Vincent is? There's been no mention of him since late March I think, and in her latest video she went for a walk and said it was the first non-shopping/prescription trip out in two months. And I didn't see Vincent.
She's said Vincent is at her sisters as she didn't want to restrict him to her flat with no backyard and her sister has one.

Eggles182
Learner
Learner

Post by Eggles182 »

23:55 she literally throws the tan tan bronzer from Kim chi she said a "sausage" sent her? She says the same girl sent her the contour but it smashed in the post so then goes and throws the product.

Not that I'd send any influencer products but definitely would never consider it for her if she can be so disrespectful on camera what's she doing off camera?

Sorry to seem so offended by this but left such a bad taste in my mouth.

ElegantElly
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ElegantElly »

Eggles182 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:31 pm

What the heck I didn’t even notice that when I watched the video! She flung it across the room! That’s so rude omg someone spent money on that for her
23:55 she literally throws the tan tan bronzer from Kim chi she said a "sausage" sent her? She says the same girl sent her the contour but it smashed in the post so then goes and throws the product.

Not that I'd send any influencer products but definitely would never consider it for her if she can be so disrespectful on camera what's she doing off camera?

Sorry to seem so offended by this but left such a bad taste in my mouth.

Lucia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lucia »

Yea I saw how disrespectful honestly her sausage patreon is nauseating people fawning over her now she's got a new love two mins after the last she clearly wants an influencer lifestyle and now has a cat the dog lasted Two minutes

Lucia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lucia »

I saw how disrespectful the sausage patreon is weird full of grown adults fawning over her 😳. Sending her gifts so cult like.

Now she's onto the next love interest wasn't she just with someone 🙄 she clearly wants the youtube lnfluencer lifestyle as now he doesn't mind being filmed so she can do these videos embarrassing really. Hamish dodged a bullet on that one.

Now she's got a kitten after the dog only lasted two mins honestly she says how poor she is bs people shilling her stuff and all the pr stuff and sponsored content she's exactly living on the breadline

sweatyoldgit
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sweatyoldgit »

Yikes really. Are you one of her patreons. Couldn’t imagine a group like that 😷

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I find her ‘sausage patreon’ thing really weird.. idk personality wise she does come across like a nice person. But I’m not a fan of her makeup looks at all. The eyes always look too over the top where they would be unwearable in real life and I find she cakes makeup on so much. I’m not keen on the blonde hair either, I think she looked so much better back in the day as a brunette.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

So I watched one of her latest declutters and I LOLd

At one point she goes on about how her preferences have changed and she now prefers tinted moisturisers and light coverage etc. to her old school full matte foundations (jumping on the trend, basically). I was like.... hhhhmm yeah ok whatever love. Do we have another Taylor Wynn crap talker here?

I then, out of interest, watched her Glowish review to see how full of bullshit she was in the decluter. And yup, lo and behold, she puts it on, coos about how great and natural it looked (it did, looks like a nice product), her skin looked really nice etc. (it did!)....... THEN POWDERS HER ENTIRE FACE AND ENDS UP WITH FULL COVERAGE ANYWAY.

"I like sheer natural coverage these days!" - shut up, you don't.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Emz83829
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Emz83829 »

Ddnt she get her patrons to pay for er mattress to get cleaned bcus she broke lock dwn rules and some boy peed on her bed. I hear all sorts from peeps that left. Yikes

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

Emz83829 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:15 pm
Ddnt she get her patrons to pay for er mattress to get cleaned bcus she broke lock dwn rules and some boy peed on her bed. I hear all sorts from peeps that left. Yikes
Wait.. what?! That is insane omg

Muckmeupmissa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Muckmeupmissa »

Yes she did allow her patreons to pay for her piss soaked mattress to be cleaned, that happened whilst she violated lockdown rules. She also allowed her patreons to pay for her to buy sausage the cat, and also she needs them to pay her rent this month

Violetcandle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Violetcandle »

She's changed so much. She used to be so nice and down to earth and relatable and now she is like a different person to who I used to watch. Her patreon group is like a cult and she has a new circle of friends on there that are not nice people and she is morphing into them. She did a vlog and I found the whole thing so awkward to watch and I unsubbed and stopped being a member of her "cult" and left the sexy sausages

Muckmeupmissa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Muckmeupmissa »

There is absolutely a tier system. If you're in her top circle then no worries. The friends in that circle are toxic and I don't know whether they've changed her into something else or just brings out who she's always been. There are no benefits to being a patreon, she's actually called her patreons "karens". She has no gratitude for them and all they are is her cash supply that she absolutely takes advantage of.

Violetcandle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Violetcandle »

Just watched her shein haul video. She was bought a full face of makeup by one of her sausage cult members. I get the impression she's not very grateful. She was so rube about the liquid lipstick being a dark nude and she prefers a light nude and it smells cheap. She gets bought so much stuff from them that it seems like she feels owed it. I can see her using the items once and never again and it will be featured in a declutter video

Muckmeupmissa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Muckmeupmissa »

Did you see that her and the inner circle are asking her patreons to fund her mate and fellow patreon to go on holiday? Missa is going to Ireland to see a mate and a few of her inner patreon circle is going too yet one of them apparently couldn't afford the plane tickets, buying her passport or spending money despite it being planned since March, and then they are asking patreons for £100 to fund the covid test, despite them only just raising 1.6k for missa to pay her rent. The rent was 1.2k so she had an extra £400 so why couldn't missa pay for her mates covid test? Also this person has bought a new palette and then is buying £97 boots too.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I really don’t understand why people want to give her money and buy her things.. it’s really weird

Return to “K-O”