Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KaylaMakeItMakeSenseLashae - Part 33

Post by Samara31 »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:11 pm
Samara31 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 am
GuyYzz it’s cause she’s cured the candles and put manifestations into Em so that the dolls can just light it & everything will come into place in these streetz *fake giggle* with the red candle you’ll have homeboys up in your DMs and remember... you gotta keep hydrated and eat your fresh veg and fruits.
A person commented saying you can get the candles at Dollar Tree and she responds you have to charge them or else it's just a candle. Doesn't that mean if you buy any candle and "charge it" that you can manifest with it?
I’m kinda surprised she didn’t reply to that comment with attitude. I’m sure she didn’t just delete it cause it got a lot of likes which means people agree lol

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Lmaoooo wtf does that!!!!? Her car has an ig?! I would maaaaaaybe understand if she was skilled in auto mechanics, she changes the door handles and thinks she's a mechanic lmao

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She acts like her life is like this big adventure. She never leaves her apartment :rofl: I can’t.

Also these pics are so old. She’s went and posted all these damn pics in 5 hours from years ago. Caption and tags and all the works. How try hard desperate are you. :rofl: :rofl: baby boy has an Instagram...she calls her jeep a baby boy.... she can make her jeep an insta but not her damn dog! Wtf is wrong with her :rofl: :rofl:

If this chick could eff her jeep her thirsty ass would be all up on it. Having jeep babies and shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Also she spelled losing weight wrong... it’s not loosing weight Kayla.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

Her jeep's instagram has 337 followers. I'm actually surprised. I wonder if these are people who actually follow her or if they randomly found the page.

I don't know why she even made a page for her Jeep. It's not customized that much. The customizations that are done are easy things that can be done. It's like when I had a Honda back in 2003 and slapped 17" rims on it and some blue lights on the windshield wiper nozzles and I thought I was cool as shit (I was also much younger that 27 at the time). Plus, most of the customizations were done by her dad or Brandon. If you want to see a legit Jeep build check out Maxx Chewning. He's doing some legit customizations. Not just changing out the interior lights for LEDs.

Post by Guest »

anesidora317 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:27 am
Her jeep's instagram has 337 followers. I'm actually surprised. I wonder if these are people who actually follow her or if they randomly found the page.

I don't know why she even made a page for her Jeep. It's not customized that much. The customizations that are done are easy things that can be done. It's like when I had a Honda back in 2003 and slapped 17" rims on it and some blue lights on the windshield wiper nozzles and I thought I was cool as shit (I was also much younger that 27 at the time). Plus, most of the customizations were done by her dad or Brandon. If you want to see a legit Jeep build check out Maxx Chewning. He's doing some legit customizations. Not just changing out the interior lights for LEDs.
All her jeep followers are women there’s no boys if so it’s like 5. Something tells me it’s her dolls following her account. Also her user is AJKDOLL she really put a J on her name for jeep.....

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Saw this online and instantly thought of Kayla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Another damn weight loss diet video! Jeez!

Her juice from Whole Foods
A ginger shot
Oatmeal
Whole Foods soup
Meal prep of green beans and chicken and frozen rice. Will never understand why she doesn’t just make the rice herself! Making rice is not hard.
A bunch detox juice for detox 🙄

How often does this chick need to detox. Does she even know what it means to detox??

Samara31
Learner
Learner

Post by Samara31 »

She’s so damn predictable with her videos. Like omfg! Always the same ones on rotation! Trader Hoe’s Haul, A day in my life, what I eat in a day, what I really eat in a day, clean with me, my real everyday routine, Dairy free haul/recipes, Meal Prep for lazy people, Vehguzzz Vlog, Some type of “date” video or tinder video and some workout/weight loss video. How does she even have 235k subs I’ll never understand.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Yea she's her own worst enemy when it comes to her channel declining, she puts in no effort and people can see that. Quality>quantity, consistency is key to growing a channel but established channels need to vary their content. Churning out the same 5 videos week after week is not working hard. Her inability to get out of her comfort zone is 100% on her and has killed her social media.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

She will continue to do the same repetitive content because it keeps her from having to face reality and get an actual job. She has no interest in making quality content because she’s made it this far and refuses to do any better because she’s lazy.

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

umm speaking of excusing her penis.. seriously what is happening here

Post by Guest »

missbelle wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:35 am
umm speaking of excusing her penis.. seriously what is happening here
😳😳 oh my gosh no thanks. 😷😷😷

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

missbelle wrote:umm speaking of excusing her penis.. seriously what is happening here
Omg I’m dying!!!! She left that in the video?!?!?!
Literally looks like she has a dick

Post by Guest »

What is the pic she just posted on Instagram. Jeez girl your desperation is really showing and it ain’t cute.

Bossipgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Bossipgirl »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:38 am
What is the pic she just posted on Instagram. Jeez girl your desperation is really showing and it ain’t cute.
She looks so stupid and desperate for attention. And her caption is lame and doesn’t even make sense. Also, this is her results after years of working out AND photoshop?!? Delusional at its finest 👌🏽

Samara31
Learner
Learner

Post by Samara31 »

Idk if this has been posted before but I came across it lol the last post is from 2013.... guess they don’t love their Doll anymore

lickdisdick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lickdisdick »

Guys, I have a theory that Kayla is trolling the crap out of us and is actually getting paid 10 cents for every word spoken about her on this thread. There is no way that she is this ignorant about the way she presents herself. If not, I'm actually saddened that her life has come to this and she hasn't changed for the better. She is not ugly and has the resources (I'm talking about connections, not money) to make something of herself, but it feels like she enjoys being a hot mess.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

Bruh I thought I was the only one that noticed her huge "cookie" in this video. I tried not to look it was so distracting I wanna vom. I mean I got a fupa too but you gotta wear your leggings/pants so that its not f*cking outlined. wtf Kayla. it looks like she's wearing a protective cup lmaooo

ccam91_
Talker
Talker

Post by ccam91_ »

Grapebreakers wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:14 am
missbelle wrote:umm speaking of excusing her penis.. seriously what is happening here
Omg I’m dying!!!! She left that in the video?!?!?!
Literally looks like she has a dick

I noticed it too! I was gonna post but y’all too fast for me. Major camel toe, I can’t even explain what that is....

Return to “Kayla Lashae”