katiebitch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KaylaMakeItMakeSenseLashae - Part 33

Post by katiebitch »

I dont understand this dumbass
she thinks she is some fitness guru, but all this idiot does is walk at 1 mph on the goddamn stairmaster
she is seriously missing out on a new audience! she needs to start a real weightlifting journey, not the bullshit insta hoe lifts, but the deadlifts, bench presses, shoulder press.. she doesn't look any diff since she started youtube 435 years ago, and its pathetic and pisses me off when she just fucks off in the gym doing bullshit, just wasting time.
i honestly feel she just goes to the gym cause she is bored and its 1 actual adult thing she can do and then feel accomplished for the day

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

yeah her stepmom's face said it all in that clip lmao especially because it looked like she didn't know she was being filmed. she thinks Kayla is just as foolish as we do.

DiamondsAndLace
Talker
Talker

Post by DiamondsAndLace »

Where the fuck is the dog?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

DiamondsAndLace wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:11 pm

She probably boarded him. Sad she hasn't taken him back to see her family since he came to live with her again, probably too much of a hassle for her.

DiamondsAndLace
Talker
Talker

Post by DiamondsAndLace »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
DiamondsAndLace wrote:

She probably boarded him. Sad she hasn't taken him back to see her family since he came to live with her again, probably too much of a hassle for her.
She's so pathetic

Post by Guest »

harperlane11 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:09 pm
yeah her stepmom's face said it all in that clip lmao especially because it looked like she didn't know she was being filmed. she thinks Kayla is just as foolish as we do.
She didn't know she was being filmed. She would've asked her not to put the camera on her. Kayla's Dad always says in his videos that she doesn't like to be on camera. That's f'd up Kayla did that!

Post by Guest »

DiamondsAndLace wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:01 am
Chloe_Bean wrote:
DiamondsAndLace wrote:

She's so pathetic

Kayla knows Leeroy would've wanted to stay in Virginia. For someone to grow up around dogs, she really is a horrible owner.

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Y’all halloween came early this year! WTF IS THIS MESS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

She ruined this pic with her ugly nails. The roses are pretty keep your claws off the box when snapping the pic turtle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

She always dresses so extra when she goes back home... GURL you're not in downtown LA anymore chill out with the outfits.

I also don't get why she talks about getting hand crafted coffees at cafes instead of starbucks coffee, does she not think those are not hand crafted? There are baristas there... Shes so dumb the way she says things. I also hate how she always says "pasta noodles" instead of just "pasta".

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

She can’t put on lashes to save her life. Like it’s not that hard.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Anyone sleuth to find who the "high school ex" is? Idk why she titled her vlog that when the date was shown for like less than a min of the vlog. Should have been like bbq and grwm, if anything lol. The parts of the "date" she showed were soooooo awkward too

Ppl in the comments saying she looks like her dad....lol have they never watched a vlog with her mom in it?? She favors her much more, who did she get her nose from though? Hers doesn't match either parents' I just now noticed

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Wait...isnt that guy Mauricio married now? Thought I remember GG found that out a few years ago but maybe I’m tripping

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Mauricio and Kayla never dated lol. Even in the past when I use to watch her she referred to him
as friends. You could always tell she was obsessed with him. I feel like if it was him she would have definitely vlogged it.

What’s weird to me is she’s just letting people in the comments say it’s him when we all know they never dated

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

This bitch is such a liar. We all know you've never dated ANYONE you knew IRL beforehand, Kayla. Nor have you been out with anyone from Tinder twice. lolol.

Ghostviewer
Debater
Debater

Post by Ghostviewer »

Her whole “i don’t talk to ANYONE from middle or high school” thing came off a bit odd like she was better than those friends. Personally I don’t live in the same state or town most of my good friends from high school do. But I keep up with them on social media, text, and when we visit each other it’s like we never left off. I did only graduate 6 years ago tho and see these friends a few times a year. Idk. Like didn’t she just meet up with some hometown friends in LA?!

Also she was rude to film her step mom like that who clearly just woke up.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Ghostviewer wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:34 am
Her whole “i don’t talk to ANYONE from middle or high school” thing came off a bit odd like she was better than those friends. Personally I don’t live in the same state or town most of my good friends from high school do. But I keep up with them on social media, text, and when we visit each other it’s like we never left off. I did only graduate 6 years ago tho and see these friends a few times a year. Idk. Like didn’t she just meet up with some hometown friends in LA?!

Pretty sure she didn't even talk to them when she was in school with them, so yea, not surprising. I don't think she ever had close friends growing up. You'd think she grew up in some small, podunk town the way she acts like she "made it out" because she moved to LA when she grew up in a metro area.

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:04 am
Ghostviewer wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:34 am

Pretty sure she didn't even talk to them when she was in school with them, so yea, not surprising. I don't think she ever had close friends growing up. You'd think she grew up in some small, podunk town the way she acts like she "made it out" because she moved to LA when she grew up in a metro area.
Wouldn't be surprised if that "made it out" feeling she has is "made it away from a metro area that is almost 1/3 black and a city that is more than half black". Maybe it's a stretch, but everything really does seem like it boils down to race for her. In the DMV she's just another black girl, in LA she thinks she's "exotic".

Return to “Kayla Lashae”