Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 3

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 3

Post by Guest »

suziwuzi wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:04 am
What is with ezzakinofficials latest photo? She has no style or any ideas of taking decent photos! Her clothes are always dated and hair greasy.
Lol I agree she looks a mess!

Post by Guest »

Cookies009 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:24 pm
Zoeva wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:58 am
Cookies009 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:05 am
Cookies009 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:04 am
Nx.lima making out she’s living the life her hubby must be older and loaded
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Buhahahahahahah
She needs to promote one of them dental places and get her teeth done- that’s all that’s left to milk- them happy teeth doing my head in 🤷‍♀️🤣
she looks like a bloody dinasour with her teeth and contact lenses

Post by Guest »

Sophina khan Artistry looks really pretty and much younger.

What has she done ?

Her face looks thin and her face looks like a little girls face. I can't believe she has 5 kids and looks so good. Achieved so much in life. She's only 33

Post by Guest »

missvickies wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:01 am
zariri wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:45 am
I don't think she's living with her husband since she hasn't mentioned him since the wedding/honeymoon. If he's Pakistani there might be visa issues with bringing him over here. Who has she fallen out with? I don't remember her being associated with any bloggers
I remember she was friends with aneesa ibreathshoes and another blogger named sabbah.
Pretty sure I breathe shoes, zarazii and ezzakins use to hang around go to afternoon teas in London together, I breathe shoes was also at ezzakins wedding and theres a video of her on YouTube dancing at ezzas mehndi crying at her ruksathi etc
Assuming they all fell out at some point cos not been pictured at same events or anything since
Anyone have any tea?

Post by Guest »

Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:32 am

What has she done ?

Her face looks thin and her face looks like a little girls face. I can't believe she has 5 kids and looks so good. Achieved so much in life. She's only 33
She is literally the biggest beg of a woman in birmingham! Shes had her lips done and not sure what else, she lives in a shitty part of brum having 5 kids and living with ur in laws for most of ur married life is hardly an achievement. I couldn't help but lol at the troll who put her in her place over some biryani, she needed to be told!

Post by Guest »

Strawberry_bonbons wrote:
Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:

What has she done ?

She is literally the biggest beg of a woman in birmingham! Shes had her lips done and not sure what else, she lives in a shitty part of brum having 5 kids and living with ur in laws for most of ur married life is hardly an achievement. I couldn't help but lol at the troll who put her in her place over some biryani, she needed to be told!
This explains it. used to think how she had 3 kids, went uni, and worked at 21. Must have had a good support network.

fahmed
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fahmed »

Is there one day where Aaliyah.JM does NOT post about pregnancy or iron levels.. she acts like she's the first person to give birth !!!! don't get me started on her starting to slowly show off her hair again aswell!!!

Post by Guest »

saadiaxaleemah sends her pictures to @pakistanstylelookbook for a paid promotion to grow her following. She does paid promotions with other big pages too. Desperate or what!

Post by Guest »

saadiaxaleemah sends her pictures to @pakistanstylelookbook for a paid promotion to grow her following. She does paid promotions with other big pages too. Desperate or what!

Post by Guest »

and no saadia you won't be like that with your future daughter.

Life becomes harder for mothers after they've birthed more than one kid. One kid for you was easy but believe me wait till you birth the second and more you will get what I'm saying!!!

Post by Guest »

i can't stand these bitches and how they fantasize getting married and popping babies by posting memes "this will be me and my daughter"

bitch saadia u dumped your kid with your mum after your husband left you seeing he couldn't cope with your attitude. Now u wanting attention by men "hi saadia jaani let's get married and have a baby then you take pictures pouting with our baby"

bitch ur life won't be the same after birthing your second kid mark my word so stop the fucking attention seeking!!

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:40 am
Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:

What has she done ?

This explains it. used to think how she had 3 kids, went uni, and worked at 21. Must have had a good support network.
Lol exactly, I don’t know who in their right mind who think she looks good. Her skin is really crap considering she has access too and is always promoting her beauty treatments. They don’t even work on her ffs. She’s had very dodgy lip fillers and personally I think she looks older than she is, I was actually surprised that she’s only in her early 30’s. She likes to portray the life of a wealthy instagrammer by flaunting a load of replica bags and her one real Gucci scarf but that’s about it. Her life is very average and there’s nothing wrong with that at all, but just own it and stop trying to make out you’re something else. I have to laugh when she refers to her husband as an ‘engineer’ when he’s a plumber. Again, nothing wrong with being a plumber at all. But why the need to exaggerate 🙄

One thing that I do like about her is how regular her kids are with their namaz, and that’s something that can only be taught by example so credit where it’s due on that point.

The biryani thing is hilarious 😀😀😀😀

Post by Guest »

Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:

What has she done ?

Lmaoo spot on! She’s known as a huge JOKE in Brum. Anyone with class wouldn’t even sit in the same room as her. You know those gang of teen girls who screech and act up in public places? She’s the adult female version of that.

She has had a shit load of work done. Fillers galore and it makes her look ogre like in person. You can SEE the fillers/plastic in her face. Also she uses a shit load of filters and won’t let anyone video her without a ring light present etc.

5 kids but I’m not sure what part of Brum she’s from?? Anyone know? She lived with her In laws for I’m sure 8 years? Pretty sure she only had the youngest two in her own house. Makes sense as she only started going out for these “promo” dinners every night the last 2 years. Can’t do that if loving with the in laws lol

There were rumours she’s a big flirt with all the men she works with and a lot of the owners of these free food places. The type to touch their chests and laugh🥴 while the hubby is sat at home watching the 5 kids 🙈

Zoeva
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoeva »

fahmed wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:04 am
Is there one day where Aaliyah.JM does NOT post about pregnancy or iron levels.. she acts like she's the first person to give birth !!!! don't get me started on her starting to slowly show off her hair again aswell!!!
Exactly!!!!! Also add never ending advertising of useless outfits and freebies 🙄🙄🙄
Saw this picture of her how messed up her nose and lips look. It’s all about angles and photoshop with these insta ladies No wonder they look different in every bloody picture they post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

:HK:
Zoeva wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:32 pm
fahmed wrote:
Exactly!!!!! Also add never ending advertising of useless outfits and freebies 🙄🙄🙄
Saw this picture of her how messed up her nose and lips look. It’s all about angles and photoshop with these insta ladies No wonder they look different in every bloody picture they post
All these girls with secret nose jobs and work done forget they’re having a daughter who will more likely have their original features. So why lie.... or are all these basic bitches planning on telling the same lie “she looks like her dad” 🤣 or are they planning to filter their daughters as they grow 🥴

zariri
Learner
Learner

Post by zariri »

fahmed wrote:
She has been talking about how her anaemia makes her feel weak and tired since wayyyyy before she got pregnant. Stfu and take your iron pills or fix your diet! Talking about it for months and months on Instagram isn't going to boost your iron levels.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

zariri wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:24 pm
fahmed wrote:
She has been talking about how her anaemia makes her feel weak and tired since wayyyyy before she got pregnant. Stfu and take your iron pills or fix your diet! Talking about it for months and months on Instagram isn't going to boost your iron levels.
Ugh ya, and showing her belly moving. like no one cares, send it to your mum if you must. girls have either experienced it and 99% don't care about seeing or hearing about every little detail about your pregnancy.

Zoeva
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoeva »

zariri wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:24 pm
fahmed wrote:
Exactly!!! She’s probably waiting on some company to contact her and drop freebies supplements to her door 🙄

Post by Guest »

Gatheraround wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:27 pm
Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:

What has she done ?

Lmaoo spot on! She’s known as a huge JOKE in Brum. Anyone with class wouldn’t even sit in the same room as her. You know those gang of teen girls who screech and act up in public places? She’s the adult female version of that.

She has had a shit load of work done. Fillers galore and it makes her look ogre like in person. You can SEE the fillers/plastic in her face. Also she uses a shit load of filters and won’t let anyone video her without a ring light present etc.

5 kids but I’m not sure what part of Brum she’s from?? Anyone know? She lived with her In laws for I’m sure 8 years? Pretty sure she only had the youngest two in her own house. Makes sense as she only started going out for these “promo” dinners every night the last 2 years. Can’t do that if loving with the in laws lol

There were rumours she’s a big flirt with all the men she works with and a lot of the owners of these free food places. The type to touch their chests and laugh🥴 while the hubby is sat at home watching the 5 kids 🙈
I'm pretty sure she lives in rundown ladywood or Winston green cant remember but don't quote me on it, yh she has her husband under the thumb and he looks like the quite submissive type doing the school runs etc whilst she swans off to some ladies night or meal every other day. She has had a tonne of filler work in her face and seeing her from a distance in person it's quite obvious. As someone said before shes always rocking that 1 Gucci scarf she has with Valentino's and cheap boohoo bodycon dresses I cant stand her hair colour and the way she wears hijab with those over lined joker lips. Someone I know literally bumped in to her on holiday in Dubai then at selfridges bham then again at roqitos all within the space of 2 weeks shes never with her kids and I feel she low key boasts with the snaps she puts up of them praying like the biryani troll said sort ur house out and be a mother to those children sophina!

zariri
Learner
Learner

Post by zariri »

Also I don't know if Aaliyah got new extensions that are too big for her face or she started using bottom lash mascara but her eyes always look scary and overdone these days, especially on her story😂 and then she wants to preach about keeping it 'simple and cute' loooool there is nothing cute about looking like you have spiders on your eyes sis.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”