continue here :tu:

Seeees123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 3

Post by Seeees123 »

Did anyone see raabia___ live?? Her attitude is so bad but she thinks shes funny, and her friend naila is even worse. They both have baboon ass looking lips. Whenever someone says something about her lips, she attacks. When will raabia realize how terrible her lips looks? She wouldn’t look so bad if she went down with the fillers but her attitude stanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Am i just old or is a thing to post your husband but hide his face? Is it supposed to create mystery pr or something lol? Sabina hannan is fighting with people in her comment section about covering her husbands face but posting pics w him

I have a picture of them on their wedding day (face uncovered) but unsure how to post it on here

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

Following

Chloacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chloacne »

That Asian chickkkk girl is living in 2002.
It’s almost 2020 boo we’ve established less is more!

Lurker_Shirker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker_Shirker »

Chloacne wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:32 pm
That Asian chickkkk girl is living in 2002.
It’s almost 2020 boo we’ve established less is more!
I'm still laughing....

ok i managed to stop laughing and scroll down further I cant believe she is showing her thunder thighs of one minute then going on umrah and being a 'muslim queen' and part of 'deen sqaud' the next ...... :rofl:

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

What makes me laugh most is that she went to all that effort to practice their first dance when all it actually was was them both shuffling around together and the kiss at the end.

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:33 am
What makes me laugh most is that she went to all that effort to practice their first dance when all it actually was was them both shuffling around together and the kiss at the end.
i’m all for having fun at your wedding but that’s some disastrous shit. i’d slap my own friends for even letting me go around public looking like that 🤮

Post by Guest »

shade110 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:33 am
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:33 am
i’m all for having fun at your wedding but that’s some disastrous shit. i’d slap my own friends for even letting me go around public looking like that 🤮

the guy actually seems well presentable. His wife on the other hand....I guess his kind of arm candy is when it’s halloween 👹

her extensions could be used to sweep the bowling alley floor

Post by Guest »

blinkerroor wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:37 pm
Am i just old or is a thing to post your husband but hide his face? Is it supposed to create mystery pr or something lol? Sabina hannan is fighting with people in her comment section about covering her husbands face but posting pics w him

I have a picture of them on their wedding day (face uncovered) but unsure how to post it on here
she wants to probably make everyone think he’s super good looking when in reality a photo on twitter, he looks pretty average and nothing out of the ordianary.

initially everyone thought he would look like byoung. boyt That took a turn after the wedding photos lmao

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Guys can I have everyones opinion, these girls I find them too much. This girl on insta posted the death of her unborn baby, don't get me wrong its so sad and I would not wish it on anybody, the death of a child is the saddest thing any one can go through. I honestly feel sad for her but I can't help but think shes using it to get her 15 mins, I mean she posted no pregnancy pictures or made no indication she was pregnant but posted her baby had died in the womb? Something like that you don't want to share with anyone but family especially since she didn't have her pregnancy out there, to me it just seems like shes seeking attention but i don't know I could be wrong. What do you guys think?
Screenshot_20190928-164019_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190928-164027_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

To be honest I don't think it seems like attention seeking, she's clearly grieving and perhaps online is her only way to express how sad she is. She might even connect with ladies who have gone through similar and find comfort in their shared experiences.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:18 am
To be honest I don't think it seems like attention seeking, she's clearly grieving and perhaps online is her only way to express how sad she is. She might even connect with ladies who have gone through similar and find comfort in their shared experiences.
Yeah i totally get that she might want to connect with other women but the thing is she didn't put up any pics of her pregnancy which makes me believe she didn't want it out there until she had given birth but then she put that up about her baby and said not to ask what happened, well if you put it out there people will ask what happened, never the less it is a sad situation. Personally I wouldn't put that up.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Amaira Hunter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

When is sabinah due?

Post by Guest »

Omg sadiyah Rahman just posted her sister in law's video... He girl is clearly wearing highlighter on her feet and leg and her jewellery looks old fashioned... But the girl is so so so gorgeous!! She is so beautiful! Omg! Does she have her own insta?

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

Post by princessparadox »

Mary S Khan has finally confessed to having her lips done :roll: :roll: :roll:

brazil123
Learner
Learner

Post by brazil123 »

Any opinions on modest street?
She seems like an typical Asian aunty the way she comes across and sounds very arrogant on Snapchat not classy at all

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 3

Post by Seeees123 »

Post by Guest »

brazil123 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:17 pm
Any opinions on modest street?
She seems like an typical Asian aunty the way she comes across and sounds very arrogant on Snapchat not classy at all
Omg she is so so so so tacky!!! She is about 50 and acts 13. Actually one of her daughters is 13. I don't understand why she is so famous.she gets so much hype but she lacks any shape form or size of class, decency. Imagine your mum singing and talking like that on Snapchat... Cringeeeeee!! I don't follow her but she is always popping up on my insta and even that makes me feel sick. Sorry but you are my mum's age please stop!!!! Tacky!!!

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”