Does she have nothing to post anymore?

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 5

Post by Runway_Ghost »

honeyandbee wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:36 am
Her snap is on private settings and have been for ages. It’s a good thing she doesn’t post shitty selfies and pics anymore that’s the only way this thread will die. I am rooting for her!

She should focus on her MUA career and improve her makeup skills before taking any bookings. Make a separate page for models and future brides. Hundreds of fan girls are dying for her to do their makeup she’ll earn serious money that’s for sure.
you mean hundreds of naïve children?

AnonymReader68
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AnonymReader68 »

Is Mariyah a Shia Muslim?
Ps: just curious; everyone is free to follow whatever religion and belief they like.

Nazarah
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazarah »

AnonymReader68 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:33 am
Is Mariyah a Shia Muslim?
Ps: just curious; everyone is free to follow whatever religion and belief they like.
No don’t think she’s Shia.. more likely just confused and clapped lol

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

What did she post to make you think she’s Shia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Coming from a non Muslim who has studied Islam in depth, I think Sufi Islam is the most beautiful. Sufism is a way of life and they can be either Sunni or Shi’ah and it is all about love so I like Twelver Shi’ah Sufism. They are so passionate and have such a rich history. I think the shrines are so pretty and Ziyarat looks really beautiful. I have never really seen Mariyah post anything to suggest she is Shi’ah. She has always come across as Sunni. Faryal slyly posts images of Ali written in Arabic but then she deletes them or she dismisses it if anyone asks her if she is Shi’ah. Her brother and mother are strict practicing Shi’ahs and he posts all about Shi’sm on his Instagram and he has quotes about being Shi’ah and following the path of Ali on his bio too.

Nazarah
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazarah »

Oh lord please she’s selling her “designer” items that have not been worn.. where the hell is authentication that the Gucci and Prada are real.. this cheap cow trying to steal off people again!! That is so wrong in so many ways!!! She’s mentally deluded .. and she’s worn them so many times that they’ve rubbed off on her attitude fake as hell!

Post by Guest »

Shes selling that fake prada bag she got called out on LOOOOL

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Someone needs some cash and quick!

Sad, not so prestige now when you gotta sell your shit to earn some extra money.

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

is she selling her bags so she can cash up for some new clothes and start a feed again lmao

Post by Guest »

Shes actually so stupid... even if her bags are real which lets be real they're not lmao these high end bags only increase in value as they age so instead of selling it for a quick 500 quid she could have kept them and sold them a few years later for a bit more because they're not making them anymore. Clearly her husband isnt giving her jobless ass any allowance since she has to make a quick buck by selling her shit

AkramLoraSaab
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AkramLoraSaab »

Godzilla009 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:53 am
In the wedding videos her skin doesn’t look smooth and soft it looks rough and textured and you can see a very very prominent double chin throughout all the mehdni, reception and walima videos. In the photos she posts she edits the chin down so much and tries to make her jawline sharp. My mother and aunty saw the wedding on YT and said that the bride is not pretty at all.
Okay thanks for letting us know. Make sure to pass on our thanks to your mother and Aunty too :tu: :?

Post by Guest »

Well she just admitted she needs help to buy outfits vacation so that means she did sell her fake bags to buy new cheap clothes because she doesn’t have a job or any income and her husband probably cannot fund it because Mariyah is too busy eating pot noodles and he is having to fork out everything for the apartment, bills, house equipment and everything else. Teerrible. It was pretty obvious that Mariyah lives a very frivolous life when she was at her parent’s place. These designer bags she says she’s had for years, how come we never saw her use any except the mini Gucci one which is the only authentic one in her collection? She plastered the Louis Vuitton bag Umar bought her all over Instagram when she got it and only now she is showing these fakes.

Ps not all designer bags increase in value. Only classics increase in value and none of her bags are classics or worth above 1K anyway. Classics never go on sale too so Mariyah wouldn’t be able to afford them because people won’t give them to her for free like they gave her wedding for free. They would depreciate in value over time especially if they have wear and tear but for her to be claiming a bag which costs 1.5K is real and selling it for £500 is a stretch. Even with depreciation nobody sells a Prada bag second hand for less than £800. Only the really tattered ones are on Vestiaire for around £700-£800. As if she would sell an authentic bag for that price in that prestine condition aswell. Also that purple YSL it’s not even available in purple it’s only in black and blush pink so it’s pretty obviously a fake.

Nazarah
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazarah »

I’m sorry but that Gucci bag is not real at all nor is the YSL. not one single bit.. you can clearly See a mile away that is not genuine like the daft cow herself. Go on the Gucci website and take a look they have different metal plating and stitching! Honestly not surprised if she gets some fake tags from a somewhere now to make out it’s real. Like the YSL bag.. also on their website they don’t own that style in that colour.. never have done (Doubt she actually sold it tbh who’s actually to be thick enough?) I don’t know how this girl sleeps at night knowing she’s 1. Lied to the WORLD 2. If she’s sold it that poor person that’s been sold a fake item I’d report her to the police I honestly would. (Actually sounds like a shout)
But honestly She is at that low point of her where she has to sell her prized designer items lmao to pay for her holiday spending money or outfits. Must be suck to be her husband poor guy well he’s not poor she is but you get what I mean.. she genuinely can’t get off her high horse to get a proper job. She doesn’t even cook the guy a nice meal to come home to apart from some dead soup or noodles. It’s her “personal blog” she’s got nothing to blinking post.. apart from when she realises omg my followers are dropping she kicks off a fake fight on her DMs or suffers from an anxiety attack? Mhm poor kid

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Omggg this BEG. I rarely ever come to this page to write anything, but I’m sick of these freeloading instafluencers. “Can someone help me with my outfits for my holiday? Any stylists follow me?” SHUTTTTT UP and go shop like a normal person! Mariyah Markle over here wants to get outfitted with sponsored items of course.

Post by Guest »

The audacity of this ugly whore is unbelievable. Selling her fake £10 designer crap. Throw it out in the dustbin where it belongs stupid fat face. She needs some hard slaps because her mother and husband failed to teach her some manners. This is what she’s up to 1 month after Umrah. Scamming people with her fake goods. Disgusting!

Helena112
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Helena112 »

Haha.. Vanity did your Esta not get approved? Can’t do a flight to America due to being so unwell but sitting in a restaurant looking for Dubai flights. Something so weird about this. This is why oversharing is shit, keep your plans to yourself and you don’t need to make up shit when things go wrong.

Pink_Diamond
Learner
Learner

Post by Pink_Diamond »

Yes exactly... and the post about.. ‘Not bothered about a refund’... acting like she’s too rich to care... whatever, love!

If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t be posting it on your story.

Nazarah
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazarah »

I wonder what happened .. It’s funny but I wouldn’t put it past them to have only booked one ticket and thought they were getting a cheap flight to America but then realised later and now she’s ill.. dumb & dumber

Return to “Vanity Femme”