Stormy Davis - Part 2

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Stormy Davis - Part 2

Post by Isct »

Betterinblush12 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:22 am
As much as I do not like Aaron it's not transphobic to have fears that ped0s will use this to their advantage. People really need to stop labeling everything as transphobic bc there are actual people out there who hate trans people. Those are who I'd consider transphobic. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Don’t know about you but ped0s posing as trans people is not the first thing that comes to mind when I think of trans people using the bathroom they want to use but yeah I understand as a parent you have concerns, maybe I don’t fully understand because I don’t have kids.
It still stands that he’s a trump supporter, he’s used the n word on Facebook, and has called people f*gs on his Facebook and he said it on a live once and he’s just not that good of a person.

Contiv
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Contiv »

blahblahcalifornia wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:22 am
Turns out Aaron is transphobic as fuck
https://i.ibb.co/jZ116tY/IMG-0622.jpg
Does he forget he has two children? Or is the new one the only important one till he gets back on heroin?

storeynyx
Talker
Talker

Post by storeynyx »

Betterinblush12 wrote:As much as I do not like Aaron it's not transphobic to have fears that ped0s will use this to their advantage. People really need to stop labeling everything as transphobic bc there are actual people out there who hate trans people. Those are who I'd consider transphobic. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Maybe I’m missing something, but I would be inclined to think that pedos wouldn’t be all that bothered about bathroom laws. “Ooh, I really want to m*lest that small child, but there’s a law that says I can’t go in the ladies room, so I better not”. I’m sure that’s how it works Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

storeynyx
Talker
Talker

Post by storeynyx »

Contiv wrote:
blahblahcalifornia wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:22 am
Turns out Aaron is transphobic as fuck
https://i.ibb.co/jZ116tY/IMG-0622.jpg
Does he forget he has two children? Or is the new one the only important one till he gets back on heroin?
More like the kid is only important until the mother pisses him off, and he’s found a new woman to screw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

So stormy got lip fillers. a few months ago she was begging her fans to send her money and now she’s spending money on lip fillers lol.
She also said in a grwm video (that’s now private) that she’s getting a boob job when she’s done breastfeeding.

princesstulipa
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by princesstulipa »

Offtopic: Has anyone noticed that she follows Amanda Ensing on Instagram and has liked some of her problematic posts including this one ugh. I’m so disappointed

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

I paid for stormys patreon and finished 24 videos so far and she stops speaking about her life after the eight video🙄and starts bringing Arron so they can talk about his life from his teen years to present time. I canceled my subscription because I didn’t pay to hear about Arron’s life, I paid to hear about stormys and its just a big disappointment.
Also when she talks about ‘helga’ that’s arrons ex who has their son and ‘bertha’ is her mom.
I also have the link to the old stormytimes but I’m not sure if I should post the link since stormy definitely still checks this site:)

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

princesstulipa wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:35 am
Offtopic: Has anyone noticed that she follows Amanda Ensing on Instagram and has liked some of her problematic posts including this one ugh. I’m so disappointed
I mean is it really surprising?? She grew up around conservative people, her ex husbands family are republicans, Arron is openly racist sometimes on their patreon/online and she doesn’t say anything because he says ‘I’m not being racist/I support the blue’ and is now married to a republican and they’re both probably anti vaxx.

heclgehog
Learner
Learner

Post by heclgehog »

Isct wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:02 am
I paid for stormys patreon and finished 24 videos so far and she stops speaking about her life after the eight video🙄and starts bringing Arron so they can talk about his life from his teen years to present time. I canceled my subscription because I didn’t pay to hear about Arron’s life, I paid to hear about stormys and its just a big disappointment.
Also when she talks about ‘helga’ that’s arrons ex who has their son and ‘bertha’ is her mom.
I also have the link to the old stormytimes but I’m not sure if I should post the link since stormy definitely still checks this site:)
omg plz dm me the link I'm so curious haha

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

Someone left this comment on stormys TikTok about Aaron being arrested, not sure how to check if it’s trye or not
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fry-chan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fry-chan »

Isct wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:18 pm
Someone left this comment on stormys TikTok about Aaron being arrested, not sure how to check if it’s trye or not
It's Aaron's BM she made a tikTok video and doxxed herself she could have kept her anonymity but she put her and their sons info in the public.

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

Does anyone still check this site anymore?? Lol.
So I’ve been paying for storms Patreon and have some updates, i guess??
I’m on ch 48 and I swear these two do not like each other! Aaron gets so defensive and has such a short temper when storm calls him out on his bs, it’s ridiculous. Storm likes to make it seem likes she’s so empathetic towards addicts but has no empathy for Aaron’s addiction.
Another thing is they want to start a podcast for relationship advice lol. The stormy times that they’re currently making are so long (after ch 38?) are almost 2hrs long because all they do is rant and speak passive aggressively towards the other!! They don’t even tell the story for majority of the video, they just rant the whole time and they’re so passive aggressive with each other it’s annoying.
And if anyone saw her TikTok where she called out a Facebook group that made fun of beiges name, she made a 1hr video explaining what happened that was meant for YouTube but she only put it on the Patreon, she said she’s just gonna start taking legal action against people that mess with her online.
In another one of her videos she said she may not post on YouTube anymore, they were planning on renewing their vows around Christmas time (2021), and storm feels like only now Aaron is ready to be in a relationship with her.

Oh yeah and Aaron’s ex has a three year restraining order against him so he can’t contact or see his son. He did get arrested for child endangerment because he took his son to a drug pickup and past out.
When they first moved to Vegas storm thought it was better to give an ADDICT alcohol because she didn’t think he was addicted to alcohol and that if he was gonna drink he was gonna be “classy” about it.
But they’re both so aggressive and defensive in the more recent storytimes it’s not even enjoyable to watch, not that they ever were. Something’s up with them.

Another thing I almost forgot is storm admitted that she mass deletes (blocks) people on her instagram all the time so there’s that, even though when asked why people were being blocked she said she had no idea how that happened and that it was ig glitching

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

Aaron relapsed and they broke up. All I saw was the TikTok and I can’t see her insta cuz I’m blocked lol

eraser21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by eraser21 »

do you still see her patreon videos? I know she posts there but i'm hesitant to see because I thinl is like condoning their crazy behavior but she did post some stories on IG that made it seem they were on a bad fight again.
Isct wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:29 pm
Aaron relapsed and they broke up. All I saw was the TikTok and I can’t see her insta cuz I’m blocked lol

rhinoR
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rhinoR »

Yeah someone spill the tea. No way I’m signing up to patreon 🤣

amcd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amcd »

So these were posted yesterday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amcd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amcd »

Then Aaron posted these like 8 hours later

amcd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amcd »

Stormy never went on patreon last night about what happened and posted this today for the reason why

Secretstar757
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Secretstar757 »

rhinoR wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:51 am
Yeah someone spill the tea. No way I’m signing up to patreon 🤣
I’m on there. There is not much about their break up on there besides what’s on social media. He relapsed in California and have been broken up since. Her last patreon stated that she can’t stand him and is ready to move on. Then everything that’s recent went down. I do think she needs help. Aaron signed his rights away from his other son and is not a fit father. He took his son to buy drugs and OD’d with him in the car when he still had some sort of custody of him a few years ago. It’s a mess. She wanted a kid so bad but I knew she wasn’t ready to be a mother and Aaron was not the best choice.

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

eraser21 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:50 am
do you still see her patreon videos? I know she posts there but i'm hesitant to see because I thinl is like condoning their crazy behavior but she did post some stories on IG that made it seem they were on a bad fight again.
Isct wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:29 pm
Yes I still pay for her Patreon, all I saw was the picture that was posted above^ And some people saying she was arrested for domestic violence
I requested to follow Aaron so that way I can at least see what’s going on, on his side since she has me blocked.

Return to “N-Z”