Stormy Davis - Part 2

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stormy Davis - Part 2

Post by curiouscat1 »

yeah and she seems to be kinda manic rn, not sleeping and constantly working on something big. gonna be a shitshow when it all crashes down

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aspen101xx »

The pic Aaron posted of them together was so unflattering for her. I mean she is obviously pretty but wow what a bad pic.

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

i don't understand why aaron keeps posting pics of them, like recently he posted some on his story too, if they're broken up wtf. tho none were particularly flattering/not something she would post at all, so maybe he's posting bad pics on purpose, to piss her off, lol?

tnth55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tnth55 »

It looks like that picture he just posted was taken that same day. In her story earlier that day, she had on the same hoodie and her nails were painted the same. Guess they’re back together.. again.. surprise surprise

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

Aspen101xx wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:55 pm
The pic Aaron posted of them together was so unflattering for her. I mean she is obviously pretty but wow what a bad pic.
that picture is horrible omg!!!! squished up nose lol
I would be SO MAD

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

She's apparently looking for an apartment.
Im pretty sure she got into one of those domestic abuse grants or whatever you call it.
and wow she got a new phone... she's so "broke"

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

tnth55 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:32 pm
It looks like that picture he just posted was taken that same day. In her story earlier that day, she had on the same hoodie and her nails were painted the same. Guess they’re back together.. again.. surprise surprise
She pretty much wears that same hoodie every day

BGrady
Learner
Learner

Post by BGrady »

Remember her possible boy name Onyx? Just found out Iggy Azalea's son is named Onyx :rofl: I'm sure that's how she thought of that name, thinking she was being so original and ~QuIRkY~.
Also, I hope those people's money didn't go for a new iphone.

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

yeah rly wondering how she can just randomly afford to get a new phone but has to have her stans buy her a new laptop

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

Smileykt89 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 pm
tnth55 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:32 pm
She pretty much wears that same hoodie every day
lmao yes.. she wears it all the time... even with all those stains.

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

Is she getting her computer today?

Betterinblush12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Betterinblush12 »

Is she wearing Ugg slippers in her story??? How does this broke bitch always have the most expensive everything

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

she posted on instagram earlier that she got it

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

Betterinblush12 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:44 pm
Is she wearing Ugg slippers in her story??? How does this broke bitch always have the most expensive everything Image

by not having to be a responsible adult and not paying for stuff like rent!!

Blueblue
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Blueblue »

Stormy doesnt think about having a stable home because she never had one growing up. Most of us dont even know how that feels. Shes a victim as a child, then as an adult we vilify her disordered thinking. I know this is a gossip forum, but ffs, surely we can do better than this. Shes only behaving exactly as predicted by every child psychologist ever.

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

Blueblue wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:53 am
Stormy doesnt think about having a stable home because she never had one growing up. Most of us dont even know how that feels. Shes a victim as a child, then as an adult we vilify her disordered thinking. I know this is a gossip forum, but ffs, surely we can do better than this. Shes only behaving exactly as predicted by every child psychologist ever.
You new here?

jupiterrock
Learner
Learner

Post by jupiterrock »

what is her insta? i cant find it anymore?

Donating5728
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Donating5728 »

Her insta is the same as before, she probably blocked you. Looks like she is not with Aaron anymore...

tnth55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tnth55 »

Blueblue wrote:
Honestly this. I also understand this is a gossip forum but this girl has been dealt such a difficult hand from the very beginning that it’s not even fair to hate on her for certain things when she honestly is doing the best she can with the hand she has been dealt. She can definitely make improvements and should continue to learn and grow but it seems like she is genuinely trying, and more than I’ve ever seen from her. I’m proud of her honestly. I really feel for her right now.

Alright I’m done. I’m sure everyone will be upset over this but gossip does not need to mean hate.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

tnth55 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:28 pm
Blueblue wrote:
Honestly this. I also understand this is a gossip forum but this girl has been dealt such a difficult hand from the very beginning that it’s not even fair to hate on her for certain things when she honestly is doing the best she can with the hand she has been dealt. She can definitely make improvements and should continue to learn and grow but it seems like she is genuinely trying, and more than I’ve ever seen from her. I’m proud of her honestly. I really feel for her right now.

Alright I’m done. I’m sure everyone will be upset over this but gossip does not need to mean hate.
Youre right gossip does not need to be hate. I don't hate Storm. I genuinely wish to the best for her BUT she is responsible for this. She CHOSE to bring a child into this world with an addict. She knew she was unfit in her current environment and did it anyway. It wasn't some accident that she's now dealing with. She has lied so many times and won't own up to it. She repeats the same patterns of behavior and cannot practice what she preaches. Yes she was dealt a shit hand but many have. I just want her to take responsibility for her actions. Not beg for money from innocent "fans" and use it to get her hair done instead of finding a home for her baby

Return to “N-Z”