Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stormy Davis - Part 2

Post by jellybeanfiend »

I missed her entire live, mostly because when I went to her page this morning I was somehow blocked. Was she just being insanely manic, discussing children even though she says she never wants kids again?

Daenerys_Librarian
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Daenerys_Librarian »

She was reflecting on how her life journey has brought her to where she is today, and how she found Aaron, and was getting emotional and crying but in a happy way.

I’m not gonna lie I love Storm, I’m genuinely rooting for her despite any bad decisions she’s made in her past or presently, and I come to her thread to hear others opinions of her because I like Devil’s Advocacy like that.... but can I say, BEIGE is the stupidest, worst, most awful name for a child I’ve ever heard in my life dear god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Daenerys_Librarian wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:58 am
She was reflecting on how her life journey has brought her to where she is today, and how she found Aaron, and was getting emotional and crying but in a happy way.

I’m not gonna lie I love Storm, I’m genuinely rooting for her despite any bad decisions she’s made in her past or presently, and I come to her thread to hear others opinions of her because I like Devil’s Advocacy like that.... but can I say, BEIGE is the stupidest, worst, most awful name for a child I’ve ever heard in my life Image dear god

BEIGE? Like the color?!

Daenerys_Librarian
Lurker
Lurker

YES LMFAO. She goes on about “I just think it’s so adorable!” And I’m like is she trolling??

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

Has she ever talked about being on birth control? Because if she’s not I wouldn’t be shocked if she gets pregnant

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Is she pregnant? Like why are they talking about baby names?

Daenerys_Librarian
Lurker
Lurker

Stormy Davis - Part 2

She says she’s not on birth control, and hasn’t been for awhile (she said either since she got married or since she got with Cody, I can’t remember which) because it fucked with her hormonally and affected her moods and thoughts and etc.? (Maybe related to the bi-polar, who knows). She was on the depo-provera shot then, and I feel like there’s probably milder BC pills she could try but its her uterus. Although having the childhood she did, you’d think she’d be more careful until she was in more of a solid position to have kids, but again she says Aaron changed her entire outlook on being a parent, and she gets all giddy and giggly talking about having his kids, so I mean she’s diving in headfirst and moving real fast in this relationship. He seems like a decent guy tho.

She says she’s not pregnant, but she also agrees she doesn’t know for sure, obvs, because of the no BC thing. I hope she hops on some quick tho, because she’s actually working and going to school full-time and I feel like her getting pregnant right now would just be the biggest possibly tragic gong show shit fest ever. Especially if it’s named Beige

*edit - I meant to add too, she’s been complaining about feeling nauseous and like she has to go puke in a couple of her lives. last time I remember it happening was during one of her morning lives at school (during which she also said they were making ice cream in one class lol yay esthetician school!)

Last edited by Daenerys_Librarian on Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 pm
She says she’s not on birth control, and hasn’t been for awhile (she said either since she got married or since she got with Cody, I can’t remember which) because it fucked with her hormonally and affected her moods and thoughts and etc.? (Maybe related to the bi-polar, who knows). She was on the depo-provera shot then, and I feel like there’s probably milder BC pills she could try but Image its her uterus. Although having the childhood she did, you’d think she’d be more careful until she was in more of a solid position to have kids, but again Image she says Aaron changed her entire outlook on being a parent, and she gets all giddy and giggly talking about having his kids, so I mean she’s diving in headfirst and moving real fast in this relationship. He seems like a decent guy tho.

She says she’s not pregnant, but she also agrees she doesn’t know for sure, obvs, because of the no BC thing. I hope she hops on some quick tho, because she’s actually working and going to school full-time and I feel like her getting pregnant right now would just be the biggest possibly tragic gong show shit fest ever. Especially if it’s named Beige Image

Eh, might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t like BC myself so I would never tell another woman she’s stupid for not taking it. As long as he’s not intentionally finishing inside her she should be fine. But that’s assuming Aaron the enabler is responsible enough to do that.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

blueraindrops wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:51 pm
She says she’s not on birth control, and hasn’t been for awhile (she said either since she got married or since she got with Cody, I can’t remember which) because it fucked with her hormonally and affected her moods and thoughts and etc.? (Maybe related to the bi-polar, who knows). She was on the depo-provera shot then, and I feel like there’s probably milder BC pills she could try but Image its her uterus. Although having the childhood she did, you’d think she’d be more careful until she was in more of a solid position to have kids, but again Image she says Aaron changed her entire outlook on being a parent, and she gets all giddy and giggly talking about having his kids, so I mean she’s diving in headfirst and moving real fast in this relationship. He seems like a decent guy tho.

She says she’s not pregnant, but she also agrees she doesn’t know for sure, obvs, because of the no BC thing. I hope she hops on some quick tho, because she’s actually working and going to school full-time and I feel like her getting pregnant right now would just be the biggest possibly tragic gong show shit fest ever. Especially if it’s named Beige Image

Eh, might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t like BC myself so I would never tell another woman she’s stupid for not taking it. As long as he’s not intentionally finishing inside her she should be fine. But that’s assuming Aaron the enabler is responsible enough to do that.
I could literally see Storm saying no no it's fine baby nothing will happen and hed go along with it. She's too manic to see how a child would wreck her life even more. She's basically a 14 year old with her first boyfriend acting like nothing could ever tear them apart.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:52 am
blueraindrops wrote:

I could literally see Storm saying no no it's fine baby nothing will happen and hed go along with it. She's too manic to see how a child would wreck her life even more. She's basically a 14 year old with her first boyfriend acting like nothing could ever tear them apart.
Lmfao 14 year old with her first boyfriend is exactly right. I can’t even tell if she’s just using him or genuinely likes him, but probably a bit of both. And I think it’s hilarious she believes it’s okay for her to be involved in his child’s life when they’ve been dating like a week lol. I’m appalled at the fact a former foster child can’t see how an arrangement like that might mess with this kid as he gets older. The baby mama might be psycho, but there’s obviously a lot about her we don’t know. She’s obviously the responsible one.

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

I can't wait until ten years from now when Stormy hopefully progresses toward having a modicum of empathy and self-awareness.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

blueraindrops wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:26 am
jellybeanfiend wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:

Lmfao 14 year old with her first boyfriend is exactly right. I can’t even tell if she’s just using him or genuinely likes him, but probably a bit of both. And I think it’s hilarious she believes it’s okay for her to be involved in his child’s life when they’ve been dating like a week lol. I’m appalled at the fact a former foster child can’t see how an arrangement like that might mess with this kid as he gets older. The baby mama might be psycho, but there’s obviously a lot about her we don’t know. She’s obviously the responsible one.

I think she THINKS she likes him, as if hes just so great, when in reality he does the bare minimum and shes used to fuck boys. The lust is very real. Eventually she'll grow bored but what will she do? Hes basically her meal ticket, it's not as if she'll dump him and go back to her car.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:52 pm
blueraindrops wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:26 am
jellybeanfiend wrote:
blueraindrops wrote:

I think she THINKS she likes him, as if hes just so great, when in reality he does the bare minimum and shes used to fuck boys. The lust is very real. Eventually she'll grow bored but what will she do? Hes basically her meal ticket, it's not as if she'll dump him and go back to her car.
Honestly they’re going to explode into a ball of fire just like all her other relationships. And if she actually does get pregnant with this guy (I’m seriously praying she doesn’t) that will be one rude awakening.

Post by Guest »

I don’t have other social media, so I don’t know what bullsh!t she posts on there, but from what y’all are sharing here, I feel like she’s delusional about CA and everything and everyone in it. It also seems like since she moved, she’s forgotten about how rough she’s had it.

I tried watching the video “opening up about our relationship” with Aaron. i couldn’t watch it. He seemed weird. Scared of her? Trying no to say the wrong thing? This girl needs to get it together.

“I’m from Cali— it’s all sunshine and unicorns here!”

Bitch, no it’s not, and no you’re not.

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

Is the girl from this morning's live here??? Girl you started the live HOT.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Aspen101xx wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:40 am
Lololol what happened

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Aspen101xx wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:40 am
Yes spill the tea

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

I always miss her lives, what happened?!

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

As soon as the live started, a gal wrote shit like "how can you drain your boyfriend like that" <in reference to how she lives with aaron>. Stormy laughed it off and then she said "how does it feel knowing youre the reason why aaron cant see his kid?" She read it in a low mumbling voice and then got all quiet. I think she blocked the girl because she didnt write in again. It happened the minute the live started so hardly anyone was in there and stormy didnt acknowledge it at all.

Return to “N-Z”