Uglily Cuntingham and her first world problems - Lily Pebbles Part 12

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Uglily Cuntingham and her first world problems - Lily Pebbles Part 12

Post by ccocopops_16 »

What in the world?!?!

I can't with this so-called content creator dedicating so many of her stories to fucking shaving.

And why the fuck is she doing laser hair removal on her entire body at once? Don't normal people just do one area at a time?

If it's not successful on her right away and her hair does grow back stubbly ALL OVER, including HER FACE, I will die laughing.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Guys... this hairy oversharing thing is actually Lily doing us a favour.

It's about us getting "the real details"! Because how else would we know??? that we would need a significant other willing to shave our pubic area while sitting down (this makes no sense to me...)?!

I can't.

:rofl:

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Poopettemetis »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:42 pm
Guys... this hairy oversharing thing is actually Lily doing us a favour.

It's about us getting "the real details"! Because how else would we know??? that we would need a significant other willing to shave our pubic area while sitting down (this makes no sense to me...)?!

I can't.

:rofl:

THANK YOU! Is she sitting on the floor or in the shower?! Is Rich on his knees?! I’m confused. 🤮🤮🤮

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Bitch Rich, what a lucky guy you are :bang:

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

i'm so confused...
1) why is it necessary to share this??
2) why can't she shave herself..? she's no longer pregnant so what exactly is stopping her from reaching her privates?
2) what exactly does she mean by rich "saw more than he saw during 20 hours of labour".... saw what? her vulva?? don't they have sex??? wtf. So.. do they have sex in complete darkness then? What
BANNED

:hugs:

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Who doesn’t know how to shave their own cooch honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

hanaemii wrote:i'm so confused...
1) why is it necessary to share this??
2) why can't she shave herself..? she's no longer pregnant so what exactly is stopping her from reaching her privates?
2) what exactly does she mean by rich "saw more than he saw during 20 hours of labour".... saw what? her vulva?? don't they have sex??? wtf. So.. do they have sex in complete darkness then? What
Haha yeah I didn’t get that part either! Surely if he went down on her he would see and feel everything up-close!!! How close was he when her was shaving her then? Gaaawd, they must be having sex in the dark and the most boring sex probably if this is the most action her vagina’s gotten Image

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

I am at at a total fucking loss. Like we knew she was basically braindead, as in she couldn't really think/survive through the most basic 'problems' without outside assistance - i.e. standard day-to-day events we all face literally every waking hour of our lives and have mastered because if we didn't we would die. Lily Pebbles Martin Garnham Dipshit Extraordinaire is basically a living vegetable on life support - wherein life support is the idiots in her life who indulge her all this learned helplessness. Fuck her, fuck them. But I didn't exactly understand she was so fucking alienated from her own physical body she couldn't figure out how to swipe a fucking razor over her mound without suckering this idiot male companion of hers into yet again another off-the-charts Stockholm Syndrome nightmare vignette. And then she shits it out onto social like some kind of commendable, and NEEDED, (TM) Realness. AKA 'content'.

Tell me what the difference is between Lily's content and and me learning better and better ways with help of family and friends to both barf and shit at the same time during a bout of food poisoning and sharing that with the internet.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

I feel bad for rich’s colleagues if they follow lily... they’d know how he spent his Friday night, shaving his wife... it would be totally different if she were still pregnant or something

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

biggossipyswampy wrote:I am at at a total fucking loss. Like we knew she was basically braindead, as in she couldn't really think/survive through the most basic 'problems' without outside assistance - i.e. standard day-to-day events we all face literally every waking hour of our lives and have mastered because if we didn't we would die. Lily Pebbles Martin Garnham Dipshit Extraordinaire is basically a living vegetable on life support - wherein life support is the idiots in her life who indulge her all this learned helplessness. Fuck her, fuck them. But I didn't exactly understand she was so fucking alienated from her own physical body she couldn't figure out how to swipe a fucking razor over her mound without suckering this idiot male companion of hers into yet again another off-the-charts Stockholm Syndrome nightmare vignette. And then she shits it out onto social like some kind of commendable, and NEEDED, (TM) Realness. AKA 'content'.

Tell me what the difference is between Lily's content and and me learning better and better ways with help of family and friends to both barf and shit at the same time during a bout of food poisoning and sharing that with the internet.
Love it!! Image

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

wow the fact that she happily shares this information is shocking. i would be embarrassed to admit to being unable to shave by myself (while not pregnant) to anyone, let alone every single random person on social media.

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

So the whole treatment is a pr gift (no surprise there), but she should disclose that in every single thing she posts related to the laser treatment right? Like when she talks a about her husband seeing her vulva for the first time there should be a warning that this lovely information is all part of an ad right?

Enviado desde mi SM-G970F mediante Tapatalk

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:31 pm
What in the world?!?!

I can't with this so-called content creator dedicating so many of her stories to fucking shaving.

And why the fuck is she doing laser hair removal on her entire body at once? Don't normal people just do one area at a time?

If it's not successful on her right away and her hair does grow back stubbly ALL OVER, including HER FACE, I will die laughing.
It's a PR Experience Gift, I'm sure.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

It was pain free. I really really hoped it’d hurt like a bitch

Post by Guest »

Ahahahaaa, this photo is gold. She’s really treating us to epic content today! 😂 What to do in London on the rare occasion of rain? Um, I don’t know … get a vajazzle on your freshly husband-shaved fanny?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mattemattematte
Talker
Talker

Post by mattemattematte »

Timtamtamara wrote:It was pain free. I really really hoped it’d hurt like a bitch Image

Laser hair removal usually gets more painful after each treatment. The hair thins out so the laser settings are higher. She'll find something to moan about, don't worry!

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

Kat_Harissa wrote:Ahahahaaa, this photo is gold. She’s really treating us to epic content today! Image What to do in London on the rare occasion of rain? Um, I don’t know … get a vajazzle on your freshly husband-shaved fanny?
It’s not as if there haven’t been continual storms in the UK these past few weeks so she didn’t know it was going to rain Image carry on with your day as normal..

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Lulu42 wrote:
Kat_Harissa wrote:Ahahahaaa, this photo is gold. She’s really treating us to epic content today! Image What to do in London on the rare occasion of rain? Um, I don’t know … get a vajazzle on your freshly husband-shaved fanny?
It’s not as if there haven’t been continual storms in the UK these past few weeks so she didn’t know it was going to rain Image carry on with your day as normal..

And also, when does she ever do anything outside? She’s always cooped up in some cafe or shopping! As if she was planning an epic hike through London...

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Lulu42 wrote: It’s not as if there haven’t been continual storms in the UK these past few weeks so she didn’t know it was going to rain Image carry on with your day as normal..

And also, when does she ever do anything outside? She’s always cooped up in some cafe or shopping! As if she was planning an epic hike through London...

That’s true. They always seem to go to the mall/into central to the shops rather than spending any time outside.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

I'm actually dying at the fact that the laser hair removal is a "PR gift" (surprised she didn't define it as a "PR experience"). She really pays for nothing in her day to day life -- and yet doesn't seem to do or buy anything interesting with all that disposable income.
As an aside, I hate that so many people voted yes to get a promo code. I don't want to get all political rah rah rah but being hairy is fine. You don't need to spend all this money to conform to patriarchal standards. Unless of course it really bothers you but again...that source of discomfort is coming from the outside world.

At the rate she's going, her next midwife/doula/epidural is going to be sponsored as well.

As for activities for rainy days with a baby in London... come ON. She GREW UP there. She has nieces and nephews!!! She should try to actually use her brain for 2 seconds.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”