Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Uglily Cuntingham and her first world problems - Lily Pebbles Part 12

Post by Einhorn_two »

Riveting content mrs fashion/beauty blogger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Einhorn_two wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:10 pm
Riveting content mrs fashion/beauty blogger
🤢

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Just wait for the inevitable sock PR Gift unboxing....

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

“Shilly” Pebbles and her #giftedlife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Oh gosh, apologies for the pics again but im just genuinely shocked at how bad this hair looks on her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I will neeeeever understand this woman's obsession with posting staged moments of her life. The video of her sneaking down the stairs to avoid waking her sleeping baby, I mean... did she come down the stairs to set up her phone at the bottom and then go back up again to sneak down? Did she text Rich from upstairs (no shouting, precious little Beige is asleep!) to ask him to film her coming down the stairs? Did she plan the whole thing and set up her camera before even taking the baby upstairs? Her whole life is such a weird act for Instagram.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

OMG this is a whole new level of ugly! The hair ages her beyond belief and what is with the open mouth urghhhh gross Image

Post by Guest »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:36 am
Oh gosh, apologies for the pics again but im just genuinely shocked at how bad this hair looks on her
The lighter colour looks so cold and fake. Her hair would be so much nicer if she got a warmer, golden brown tone on the ends.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

She looks like a skunk.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

stupidstupid wrote:
Mixedbaby wrote:
The lighter colour looks so cold and fake. Her hair would be so much nicer if she got a warmer, golden brown tone on the ends.
Isn’t her hair naturally curly as well? Or am I misremembering. It would be nice if she left it natural sometimes, would probably be less damaged looking.

Post by Guest »

Lulu42 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:46 am
stupidstupid wrote: The lighter colour looks so cold and fake. Her hair would be so much nicer if she got a warmer, golden brown tone on the ends.
Isn’t her hair naturally curly as well? Or am I misremembering. It would be nice if she left it natural sometimes, would probably be less damaged looking.

Yes, her hair is curly, but she’s got this weird obsession about how it is the most difficult thing in the world to deal with, so she fries the shit out of it. And then puts “natural” waves in with straighteners. Hair doesn’t naturally wave like that! Anyway, I agree with all of the above, this blonde is way too light and cold, and it looks like grey hair to me.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

Kat_Harissa wrote:
Lulu42 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:46 am

Yes, her hair is curly, but she’s got this weird obsession about how it is the most difficult thing in the world to deal with, so she fries the shit out of it. And then puts “natural” waves in with straighteners. Hair doesn’t naturally wave like that! Anyway, I agree with all of the above, this blonde is way too light and cold, and it looks like grey hair to me.
I’d love to see her natural hair! I’ve been following her for a couple years and never seen it. Always just see the same video of her straightening and then putting waves in it.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

She has shown couple of pictures from when she was in uni in a video she did with Rich I think couple of years ago. She looked way happier and carefree there!

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

Timtamtamara wrote:She has shown couple of pictures from when she was in uni in a video she did with Rich I think couple of years ago. She looked way happier and carefree there!

Ah can’t be bothered to go look back, maybe when I’m bored lol. Would be nice if she embraced it now. Especially as she has a daughter who may grow up to have curly hair but want to start straightening it as soon as she’s pre-teen

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Mixedbaby wrote:
That hair colour is absolutely horrendous...!

I also just want to snatch that eye shadow and throw it very far away from her. One, it’s a terrible colour and two, she’s just aggravating her dry skin

Post by Guest »

I don't get why both she and Anna always rush out to buy every Glossier launch when they know perfectly well they'll be sent the whole lot for free.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

stupidstupid wrote:I don't get why both she and Anna always rush out to buy every Glossier launch when they know perfectly well they'll be sent the whole lot for free.
She probably doesn’t want to come across like she’s expecting to get sent it? And if she waits and doesn’t get sent it and then has to purchase it she’ll be late with uploading a video or Instagram story to review it - by then it’s old news. It doesn’t make sense tho

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

She can’t be serious!! She needs her husband to help her shave her pubic hair? OMG 😂 unbelievable! Can this woman do ANYTHING by herself?!!!

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:50 am
She can’t be serious!! She needs her husband to help her shave her pubic hair? OMG 😂 unbelievable! Can this woman do ANYTHING by herself?!!!
I died reading this! I don’t know about you all, but I never sit down to shave my lady bits. How is she an adult with a kid and a husband and mortgage?!

I guess we can safely assume Rich likes things au natural?

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Mixedbaby wrote:She can’t be serious!! She needs her husband to help her shave her pubic hair? OMG Image unbelievable! Can this woman do ANYTHING by herself?!!!
I don’t see the point of her writing this whole bloody thing out, we gathered from the past 20 stories that you needed to shave for fucks sake!!! Now everyone has a visual of your saggy hairy vagina and Rich trying to get in there to shave...Image

Also, what kind of a grown woman doesn’t know how to shave a vagina? Like wtf? She has always waxed - that’s just such bollocks, everyone has had to do it at some point in their lives.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”