True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: colahediondaxo and uselessandhisladybootsxo - Evettexo Part 7

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:44 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Here’s the video where she fat shamed and then bullied a girl for making a reaction video. The other girl ended up deleting her video but I did get to watch it and it was all valid points she wasn’t attacking or insulting crystal but crystals immature. I’m not gonna like I lost 30 pounds following crystals diet but ever since she lost weight she thinks she’s better than everyone
That’s awesome sis! I had never heard of her until they did their video . As I went through crystals other videos I realized who they copied . What plan did you use?
I didn’t buy any of her meal plans lmao but I followed one of her what I eat in a day videos I just didn’t restrict myself as much as she did or weigh my food because if you follow it to an exact you’re only eating under 900 calories a day which isn’t healthy.

I played around with the meals in this video and I would still eat chips since I can’t ever give those up lol but I would eat hot Funyuns since they’re 340 calories for the entire bag. I also didn’t workout whatsoever

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mnunez55 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:01 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:

Here’s the video where she fat shamed and then bullied a girl for making a reaction video. The other girl ended up deleting her video but I did get to watch it and it was all valid points she wasn’t attacking or insulting crystal but crystals immature. I’m not gonna like I lost 30 pounds following crystals diet but ever since she lost weight she thinks she’s better than everyone
I hope karma lets her gain all that weight back lmaooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
😂😂 oh she’s gaining it back alright, she Got fat removal/skin removal surgery and a breast augmentation but she’s still gaining weight. Go look at her IG she’s definitely bigger than she once was

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Whoever’s good at screenshots grab one of the bottom of Max’s feet LOL They are just like Blancas in that video 🤣
Ivette’s ig story, mine didn’t come out clear
0526FCA6-EB34-4C3E-9EC7-2F40F23CAFFC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Simplyxconfused »

vvrr2007 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:27 pm
She keeps making soo many excuses. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the youtube channel " It's judys life". She has 3 daughters and at one point she had a toddler and newborn twins. She never misses a vlog. Her wifi is never an excuse because she uploads even while traveling to the philipines and other places. They always cook at home and she apends quality time with her daughters. Blanca esbuna huevona and that's it .
Omg I love Judy! She's an OG! Started watching her when she used to post makeup videos on her Itsjudystime channel! 😭😭but love her daily vlogs too!!😁

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ggg wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:07 pm
if anybody on here wants to lose weight but they don’t have the time, the cost isn’t cheap, its hard because of everyone around you... you’ll still lose weight with portion & calorie control. log every single thing you eat into my fitness pal. don’t eat more calories than you should a day. it will be easy. i lost so much weight quick like that. thats the best start because you’re working your way toward a healthier diet instead of waking up one day and depriving yourself. thats how you eventually fall off. my biggest thing is do not drink your calories. water is your body and minds best friend.

Yes I did crystals diet and myfitnesspal together and that’s how I found out she was pretty much starving herself cause when I would end the day it told me they don’t recommend eating less than 1,200 calories per day. There were days I was only eating 800 calories which isn’t healthy whatsoever. I felt like I was on the verge of starvation with her diet but also she was very restricted because of how big she was. Myfitnesspal helps you by modifying your calories to your activity level and helping you lose the weight correctly without overworking or starving yourself. And yes don’t drink your calories!!!

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Losangeles24 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:44 pm
E28D1A96-2EC9-4049-B7E7-4A01F8FA8D4C.jpeg
There she goes again con "BlanCita"🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Post by Guest »

mnunez55 wrote:
ggg wrote:if anybody on here wants to lose weight but they don’t have the time, the cost isn’t cheap, its hard because of everyone around you... you’ll still lose weight with portion & calorie control. log every single thing you eat into my fitness pal. don’t eat more calories than you should a day. it will be easy. i lost so much weight quick like that. thats the best start because you’re working your way toward a healthier diet instead of waking up one day and depriving yourself. thats how you eventually fall off. my biggest thing is do not drink your calories. water is your body and minds best friend.

I tried doing that and let’s just say shit didn’t work out ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LMAO. tell me why friend

Post by Guest »

ganjaprincess3delete wrote:
ggg wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:07 pm
if anybody on here wants to lose weight but they don’t have the time, the cost isn’t cheap, its hard because of everyone around you... you’ll still lose weight with portion & calorie control. log every single thing you eat into my fitness pal. don’t eat more calories than you should a day. it will be easy. i lost so much weight quick like that. thats the best start because you’re working your way toward a healthier diet instead of waking up one day and depriving yourself. thats how you eventually fall off. my biggest thing is do not drink your calories. water is your body and minds best friend.

Yes I did crystals diet and myfitnesspal together and that’s how I found out she was pretty much starving herself cause when I would end the day it told me they don’t recommend eating less than 1,200 calories per day. There were days I was only eating 800 calories which isn’t healthy whatsoever. I felt like I was on the verge of starvation with her diet but also she was very restricted because of how big she was. Myfitnesspal helps you by modifying your calories to your activity level and helping you lose the weight correctly without overworking or starving yourself. And yes don’t drink your calories!!!

1200 CAL was my go to ImageImage

Bored1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bored1 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Whoever’s good at screenshots grab one of the bottom of Max’s feet LOL They are just like Blancas in that video 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Bored1 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:22 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Good job! And it’s cold! Why is he barefoot and just in a diaper ? Tomorrow’s vlog will be “ Max is sick” 🙄

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
mnunez55 wrote: Also can we please have a new thread already. Can anyone make one or a mod? ImageImage

Yes messaged her she’s working on it 😀
Ok guess not 😞

1lovee
Learner
Learner

Post by 1lovee »

Bored1 wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:

Holy fckn shit, I just saw her story and poor kid! His feet are dirty af!! That is sad! How can she do that to him! 😔

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

mnunez55 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:59 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
mnunez55 wrote: Also can we please have a new thread already. Can anyone make one or a mod? ImageImage

Yes messaged her she’s working on it Image
Ok guess not Image
Why not Image

No clue. I reached out to a mod and she asked for a link,so I sent it then nada 😞

Post by Guest »

Fuck has he not showered in days or what the fuck it’s literally almost black lol
Bored1 wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

ImageImage
Blancuhsss maternity photographer at it again with the cringy shotsImage

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

^^
I don’t mean to be a mean ass bitch but her cross eye bothers me 😕

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Is BlanCita the only one at this sad ass event!?🤣🤣

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

We need to finalize the new thread name. The Alex Garza thread got a creative title lol.

What about “evettexo: all talk, no show with ladyboots in tow”

Lol idk, what other ideas do y’all have

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

patasprietasfamilyxo

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

Losangeles24 wrote:Whoever’s good at screenshots grab one of the bottom of Max’s feet LOL They are just like Blancas in that video Image

ImageImageImage

Return to “Evettexo”