Learningtobeabigbeigebeanbag - Part 26

Alexandra Rodriguez
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by geekinthepink »

argh I loved that thread name suggestion but completely forgot which of you it was... sorry! you're epic :love2:

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeabigbeigebeanbag - Part 26

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Hahahaha I genuinely love this topic name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

hahaha, awesome thread title!

oh god, i have alex "song" stuck in my head today! "take me back,back in time!" NEVER forget that video :D she looked like a freaking pumpkin then and that was when she was half the size she is now..

OXMissA
Talker
Talker

Post by OXMissA »

This might have already been said in the past, but all of her content these days is just living a desired lifestyle. It contributes to nothing, & just consists of buying things. There's nothing of value like advice, tips, DIY, try-on, in the dressing room, lookbooks, etc. & she always goes & shops from mainstream stores, so it's not even interesting or unique.

VioletMX
Learner
Learner

Post by VioletMX »

Here’s a fearless challenge: except for groceries, don’t buy anything new for a month.

Or don’t use the word obsessed for an hour.

soshooketh
Talker
Talker

Post by soshooketh »

Her taste is so tacky. The older she gets the less cute her obsession with plastic pumpkins is. In the beginning she was young and learning, but as she's aged her style has become less refined and more inspired by white suburban grandmothers. What a waste of money.

You know what I would find interesting? If she went to multiple stores to find her home decor, or hunted in garage sales, thrift stores, or boutiques for truly unique pieces. Personally, I can't wait to own a home and commission real art to create a cohesive space. I wish Alex had some semblance of creativity she could put towards a similiar goal.

bottscootboogie
Debater
Debater

Post by bottscootboogie »

I'm at work right now so I watched the newest "vlog" with no sound. It's a good thing I don't/can't read lips, I'd be banging my head on the desk trying to make out what that face was saying! Holy shitballs!

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

geekinthepink wrote:argh I loved that thread name suggestion but completely forgot which of you it was... sorry! you're epic :love2:
Great title.
Also funny because all she eats is beige colored food. Shes just becoming one boring beige fat blob.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Goes to Target ALONE with that much shit on her face but goes to an event (Tennis match) where the whole world might see you and wears bare ass face. ImageImageImage

vintagemolly
Learner
Learner

Post by vintagemolly »

Elizabeth537 wrote:Goes to Target ALONE with that much shit on her face but goes to an event (Tennis match) where the whole world might see you and wears bare ass face. ImageImageImage

What the heck is on her forehead? She didn’t blend her concealer properly. She looked even bigger in this video. And her triple chins are strong AF. Lol Image

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Elizabeth537 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:07 am
Goes to Target ALONE with that much shit on her face but goes to an event (Tennis match) where the whole world might see you and wears bare ass face. ImageImageImage

wow. i mean, i do my face every single day - the whole thing from foundation to a little contour and winged liner but she slaps on sooo much product!!! she looks like a drag queen! and whats with the false lashes all the time?!

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

holy shit, she looks twice her age! this is disturbing

Post by Guest »

whoa....the chins contouring game is strong today!! NOT!! WTF!!!

Post by Guest »

soshooketh wrote:Her taste is so tacky. The older she gets the less cute her obsession with plastic pumpkins is. In the beginning she was young and learning, but as she's aged her style has become less refined and more inspired by white suburban grandmothers. What a waste of money.

You know what I would find interesting? If she went to multiple stores to find her home decor, or hunted in garage sales, thrift stores, or boutiques for truly unique pieces. Personally, I can't wait to own a home and commission real art to create a cohesive space. I wish Alex had some semblance of creativity she could put towards a similiar goal.
yup - everything is so cheap and just whatever is being presented at homegoods or target or whatever these places are called. none of her own style or anything.

Post by Guest »

Also... I’m just blown away by ALL that fall decor at homegoods (just checked the video out). I’m not from the US and fall decor is barely a thing here, you just see a few (mostly real) pumpkins and candles. But everything seems SO excessive? who needs all that??

and everything is so tacky, why are there 10000 different pumpkins? makes me anxious somehow

glitter pumpkins, golden ones, blue ones, TURKEY PUMPKIN? is this normal?

Post by Guest »

I would love to see Big Al next to Gabby Fortunato, I feel like they’re about the same size/shape but Gabs claims size 24 while Alex clings to being a size 18 for some reason? We have eyes, girl

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

I’m in my office yelling at this damn thread name. I think it’s one of my favorites!!!!

Also, I know homegoods may not be everyone's cup of tea but they really do have some amazing finds and things that look pricey but isn’t. Her taste is just trash! Honestly! I’ve seen those same exact decor at my local place and I think it’s just the way she styles things. Why is that plastic pumpkin by itself on the table!? Why not get a lantern with some candles and a vase with some florals and make a nice little center piece. Henry needs to die! Along with the “decor” on the counter top in the galley. The only thing i even remotely liked is the harvest sign and she puts on a wall where it doesn’t seem anyone is even hanging out or will be seen. Whatever void you’re trying to fill with these material things that you’re not even putting the effort into isn’t the business Alex!

Also that skirt DID NOT fit like that when she bought it a couple months ago from Anthro. Another tell tale sign that she’s been putting on weight. Every time we call her out for her weight gain she comes with some story about how she’s been working out. Girl bye! You’re so predictable

Post by Guest »

Makes me glad I never tried chin lipo. Womp wompImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

It has to feel pretty sad and empty to get all dolled up to go to HomeGoods by herself. Has it even occurred to her to buy REAL pumpkins and gourds and natural wreaths, which would be way more festive than the plastic shit strewn about her home? Support your local farmers and crafters, dipshit!

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

Didn't someone on here point out that you can't see her armpits anymore? And/or that they're greyish-white since they never dry out? Looks like she's trying to prove us wrong, lol.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”