Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by eyeroller »

Thechair wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:06 am
looks like she posted the winner's names in the photo of her hugging julian and the one where she's on the ground with her hand in her hair (the most beige photo). not sure if that was there before it was mentioned here.
She was supposed to announce Oct. 7. Very interesting. And how is that "announcing"? Just putting up a pic? ok I will give her that- but, has she EVER announced winners before? I have never seen any winners announced in a pic. And not even mentioned in stories? That is crazy. She did the whole thing through stories to begin with, but didn't announce there? Ok, is it just me? Or is this shady AF?

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:14 am
Thechair wrote:
looks like she posted the winner's names in the photo of her hugging julian and the one where she's on the ground with her hand in her hair (the most beige photo). not sure if that was there before it was mentioned here.
She was supposed to announce Oct. 7. Very interesting. And how is that "announcing"? Just putting up a pic? ok I will give her that- but, has she EVER announced winners before? I have never seen any winners announced in a pic. And not even mentioned in stories? That is crazy. She did the whole thing through stories to begin with, but didn't announce there? Ok, is it just me? Or is this shady AF?
I agree. VERY shady! Why would she not announce in the stories? Why would someone have to go back to an old picture to see who the winner is? I think in the future, she should put in the giveaway post how to see who won. I bet the "winner" isn't even a legit person.

Post by Guest »

According to that blog page that people were required to follow it said they contacted the winner. I can understand all of that however, what I don't understand is why is it so hard to just respond to her followers and let them know? Like, it makes us think there is something shady when she won't even respond to the followers and let them know that the winner will be announced... It's like who does she think she is? She is NOT Kim Kardashian that has a team to respond to comments. I think it is very unetical and shady. Instead of simply responding "The winner is announched under the photo" she blocks and deletes people.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:27 am
lovefashiondelete990 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:23 am
eyeroller wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:14 am
Thechair wrote:
I agree. VERY shady! Why would she not announce in the stories? Why would someone have to go back to an old picture to see who the winner is? I think in the future, she should put in the giveaway post how to see who won. I bet the "winner" isn't even a legit person.
Maybe she's hoping the winner won't see/claim the prize
Good conspiracy theory! Dang! I'm mad at myself for not thinking of it!!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:31 am
According to that blog page that people were required to follow it said they contacted the winner. I can understand all of that however, what I don't understand is why is it so hard to just respond to her followers and let them know? Like, it makes us think there is something shady when she won't even respond to the followers and let them know that the winner will be announced... It's like who does she think she is? She is NOT Kim Kardashian that has a team to respond to comments. I think it is very unetical and shady. Instead of simply responding "The winner is announched under the photo" she blocks and deletes people.
Exactly. And why not mention it in stories? This kind of stuff really makes her look BAD.
She absolutely HATES HER FOLLOWERS.

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:35 am
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:31 am
Exactly. And why not mention it in stories? This kind of stuff really makes her look BAD.
She absolutely HATES HER FOLLOWERS.
Right! I've never seen anyone dislike their followers so bad. It's crazy that she can not take 3 seconds to respond about a giveaway yet she will post all day long about products she loves, brands, sponsered post and that dang good to be shop.

Post by Guest »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am
Thechair wrote:looks like she posted the winner's names in the photo of her hugging julian and the one where she's on the ground with her hand in her hair (the most beige photo). not sure if that was there before it was mentioned here.
Yeah they were there & have been there lol. I noticed the latest giveaway names were there last night. I just thought I’d let the girls go at it with the lawsuit because they kept saying ANNOUNCE, so I wasn’t sure if typing the winners is actually announcing or not lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you didn't go back to the photo would you have known though? It should be clar that they have to go back to the photo to see who won. She should not say she is going to announce it when in fact, that is not announcing.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

I agree with you all- it’s extremely shady!! At LEAST post a story saying “winners were tagged in the photo- so go check it out!” I mean COME ON. I wonder if all of the other participants announced correctly or if they did it like she did.

Post by Guest »

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am
mswatosh3 wrote:
Thechair wrote:looks like she posted the winner's names in the photo of her hugging julian and the one where she's on the ground with her hand in her hair (the most beige photo). not sure if that was there before it was mentioned here.
Yeah they were there & have been there lol. I noticed the latest giveaway names were there last night. I just thought I’d let the girls go at it with the lawsuit because they kept saying ANNOUNCE, so I wasn’t sure if typing the winners is actually announcing or not lol.

If you didn't go back to the photo would you have known though? It should be clear that they have to go back to the photo to see who won. She should not say she is going to announce it when in fact, that is not announcing.

Post by Guest »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:42 am
I agree with you all- it’s extremely shady!! At LEAST post a story saying “winners were tagged in the photo- so go check it out!” I mean COME ON. I wonder if all of the other participants announced correctly or if they did it like she did.

Good thought! I am going to check some of the others instagram and see .

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gozzipqween »

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am
mswatosh3 wrote:

If you didn't go back to the photo would you have known though? It should be clar that they have to go back to the photo to see who won. She should not say she is going to announce it when in fact, that is not announcing.
And it’s still super suspicious that she blocked the user that asked about the winner. Why couldn’t she say that it was already posted or something at least?

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

lovefashion1990 wrote:According to that blog page that people were required to follow it said they contacted the winner. I can understand all of that however, what I don't understand is why is it so hard to just respond to her followers and let them know? Like, it makes us think there is something shady when she won't even respond to the followers and let them know that the winner will be announced... It's like who does she think she is? She is NOT Kim Kardashian that has a team to respond to comments. I think it is very unetical and shady. Instead of simply responding "The winner is announched under the photo" she blocks and deletes people.
And BLOCKING ppl for simply asking who the winner is!!! Goddamn she’s a stupid bitch!!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

She just really hates her subs. This is why she refuses to thank them. It's very simple really.
New thread name suggestion:
HATES THE SUBS THAT BOUGHT HER NEW HOME

Post by Guest »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 am
lovefashion1990 wrote:According to that blog page that people were required to follow it said they contacted the winner. I can understand all of that however, what I don't understand is why is it so hard to just respond to her followers and let them know? Like, it makes us think there is something shady when she won't even respond to the followers and let them know that the winner will be announced... It's like who does she think she is? She is NOT Kim Kardashian that has a team to respond to comments. I think it is very unetical and shady. Instead of simply responding "The winner is announched under the photo" she blocks and deletes people.
And BLOCKING ppl for simply asking who the winner is!!! Goddamn she’s a stupid bitch!!

Right! Ugh, I am so mad just thinking about it. I feel like she should not be allowed to get away with this. It is NOT right. The ONLY way I can justify this is if the company that was helping them host the giveaway told them not to say anything but I HIGHLY doubt that is the case...

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:52 am
She just really hates her subs. This is why she refuses to thank them. It's very simple really.
New thread name suggestion:
HATES THE SUBS THAT BOUGHT HER NEW HOME

Yes, I wonder why she hate the subscribers and followers so bad? Does she not realize if it wasn't for people actually watching her that she would NOT be able to live the life they live, stay home with her son AND but a MILLION dollar home.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:54 am
mswatosh3 wrote:

Right! Ugh, I am so mad just thinking about it. I feel like she should not be allowed to get away with this. It is NOT right. The ONLY way I can justify this is if the company that was helping them host the giveaway told them not to say anything but I HIGHLY doubt that is the case...
And if it WAS the case..... she still lied.

Post by Guest »

New thread title suggestion:

“Mrs. SWF & Mr. Talentless ISO friends (and sponsorships) in Nashville “

Waiting on the new furniture reveal like

chris1220
Learner
Learner

Post by chris1220 »

eyeroller wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:07 pm
mswatosh3 wrote:

Hi, new here...not sure if you guys noticed but where she "announced" the winner it says edited 22hours ago..so she just did it cause she was called out...I usually just read on here but thought i'd share this..not sure if that's a new updated on Instagram where you can see that they edited their post and how long ago...I def think she reads these threads b/c she was just posting herself snacking in her pantry and she mentioned her dirty hair! LOL

Post by Guest »

chrisdelete220 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:59 pm
eyeroller wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:07 pm
mswatosh3 wrote:

Hi, new here...not sure if you guys noticed but where she "announced" the winner it says edited 22hours ago..so she just did it cause she was called out...I usually just read on here but thought i'd share this..not sure if that's a new updated on Instagram where you can see that they edited their post and how long ago...I def think she reads these threads b/c she was just posting herself snacking in her pantry and she mentioned her dirty hair! LOL
Hello! wow...that is insane. I bet she came on her and read for sure.

chris1220
Learner
Learner

Post by chris1220 »

And I was also blocked a few weeks ago after mentioning n youtube that she needed to put a bra on..unreal..i wasn't being that rude but it seriously was so disgusting to keep seeing! I can't believe she just blocks people for being called out on things that she is actually doing. No one wanted to see her boobs swinging around!

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”