Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams Pt. 2

Post by FlyingPancake »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:02 pm
FlyingPancake wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:50 am
Personally I love Ryland. He seems like a genuinely sweet guy, he takes care of himself, the house, his family and their animals and in my opinion genuinely loves Shane. His content is light and fluffy which is what I want to watch on YouTube. Shane is an absolute dick to him though most of the time, the way he puts him down must make him feel like crap. It was good to see them interacting much better in Ryland’s latest video.
yikes! Ryan, is that you? or is that your mom?
You’ll be absolutely AMAZED to know this, but not everyone on here comes on to slag people off 😮 isn’t it shocking? 🙀

Post by Guest »

So um there's an interesting post of ryland on lolcow under the Shane Dawson thread...

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/900756.html

Scroll all the way down Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

FallOut89 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:29 pm
So um there's an interesting post of ryland on lolcow under the Shane Dawson thread...

i cant see anything other than a post of his butt that shane put up
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Post by Guest »

hooyahdelete23 wrote:
FallOut89 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:29 pm

i cant see anything other than a post of his butt that shane put up
Yeah that's what I was talking about....

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

FallOut89 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:35 pm
hooyahdelete23 wrote: i cant see anything other than a post of his butt that shane put up
Yeah that's what I was talking about....

oh ok lol i've seen that before so prob why it don't register as weird
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

Ryland wanting a stylist TO THE STARS (he said it like that every single time) but not wanting to pay the hefty price tag that comes with it? Sweetie, even with celebrities, someone still has to pay the stylist.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

Moffie wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:09 pm
Ryland wanting a stylist TO THE STARS (he said it like that every single time) but not wanting to pay the hefty price tag that comes with it? Sweetie, even with celebrities, someone still has to pay the stylist.
Did they finally set a date for their marriage?

Ugh, could you image what the guest list looks like? Jeffree, Trisha, Rich Lux, Tana, other Youtubers and maybe a few of Ryan's former friends. :(
I even doubt Jerry would attend because the attention wouldn't be on him. And you know he'd whisper in Shane's ear to not invite people Jerry doesn't like.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

I like what he did with the shed, very cute.

I really hope he will keep his podcast in "Cleverr style" as he mentioned that he missed gossiping about irrelevant stuff and not try to go for some "deep" route or Shane type interviews as everyone is trying to do that kind of think now.

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

Ryland wants to become a tiktok star so badly.... His videos give me such huge creeper Vibes though... If he likes cross dressing soo much why doesn't he go full drag. Why not shave off SOME bodyhair. Like it just looks so creepy to me seeing him with a wig in a dress with heaps of chest hair coming out and his unibrow...

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

lizziecopper wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:24 am
Ryland wants to become a tiktok star so badly.... His videos give me such huge creeper Vibes though... If he likes cross dressing soo much why doesn't he go full drag. Why not shave off SOME bodyhair. Like it just looks so creepy to me seeing him with a wig in a dress with heaps of chest hair coming out and his unibrow...

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
Yeah, imo he would look much better if he got that chest shaved or waxed or something. It really throws off any look he does, it's distracting and just does not look good with lowcut shirts or dresses or whatever he puts on.
- english is not my first language -

stars_undercover13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stars_undercover13 »

It will be interesting to see how these events will affect their relationship, which already seemed rocky. After all of this, I really wonder if Ryland is willing to stand by Shane. I guess we'll soon see how things will unfold for them.

stars_undercover13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stars_undercover13 »

It will be interesting to see how these events will affect their relationship, which already seemed rocky. After all of this, I really wonder if Ryland is willing to stand by Shane. I guess we'll soon see how things will unfold for them.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

In my opinion, he's going to need to cut ties with Shane to do that and I mean more than not having Shane in the background of his videos. Like legit, break up and be done with him cut ties.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Not sure what else it is besides the podcast they announced months ago.

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot »

Happy_one wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:27 pm
Does anyone else think that the Podcast sounds really boring?
I haven't listened to a single episode but I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to Ryland talk about anything.. Something about his voice always annoyed me.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

I have never heard of Lizzie before the podcast, and she annoys tf out of me. I know this is a place for Ryland to get bashed, but honestly l enjoy him talking far more than her.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I think they is definitely something sus about the way that Ryland reacted to Mario's death, Shane got all spiritual but Ryland only cried alittle on the podcast. I am sure that it wasnt a accident and that both Shane and Ryland didnt properly introduce Mario to Honey and that why Honey killed him. Huskies are not good with smaller animals and they was told that by the shelter where they got Honey in the video they got her in.

Tantei-kun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tantei-kun »

I never liked Ryland but I felt bad for him dating Shane. All of that is gone after he attempted to gaslight Trisha on his podcast. He's an empty wannabee who thinks he's making it.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

The thing since Ryland has been with Shane he has got as bad as him, he was so quiet and reserved when he was with Clever

GretaGarza
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GretaGarza »

He is so gross, especially with those nasty gnashers. They hang outside of his mouth. They are still so insufferable and now 'can't decide' if they want to keep the LA house as well as the one in Colorado. How do their 'fans' relate to this?

Return to “N-Z”