Tanya Finito Burr-ito - Skinny, Blonde, Yet Still Average AF - Part 38

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tanya Finito Burr-ito - Skinny, Blonde, Yet Still Average AF - Part 38

Post by lordofmisrule »

New thread you guys. Let me know what IGTV you want me to do next, I could maybe do what's in my (empty) fridge or how I get organised (begging brands for sponsored holidays and outings). Just let me know in the comments *forced sad smile*

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tanya Finito Burr-ito - Skinny, Blonde, Yet Still Average AF - Part 38

Post by QueenBW »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:33 am
New thread you guys. Let me know what IGTV you want me to do next, I could maybe do what's in my (empty) fridge or how I get organised (begging brands for sponsored holidays and outings). Just let me know in the comments *forced sad smile*
:rofl:

Love the title. And to me, part of what has made her even more average is becoming a zombie obsessed with being skinny and dying her hair blonde.

lilyumi
Debater
Debater

Post by lilyumi »

To the last post in previous thread:
Nah I don’t think Tanya looks better skinny, at all. I always thought she looked better curvy and with her auburn hair.

Also people have said this MANY times in Tanya’s thread, the people who called her ugly or fat they were users from years ago so they will most likely not even be in this thread anymore. So please stop with the constant “y’all said she was ugly when she was bigger and now she’s skinny she’s ugly too”. We never said that, those were old users.

Rant over. (Sorry but I just see this argument pop up all the time and people always have to clear it up)

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Tanya is a classic pear shape- she would always look better with more body fat on her! I don’t understand why she always tries to look so skinny, there’s nothing wrong with her natural body shape

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

The title you guys... :rofl: Awesome!
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

CuppaTea
Learner
Learner

Post by CuppaTea »

lilyumi wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:26 pm
Nah I don’t think Tanya looks better skinny, at all. I always thought she looked better curvy and with her auburn hair.

Also people have said this MANY times in Tanya’s thread, the people who called her ugly or fat they were users from years ago so they will most likely not even be in this thread anymore. So please stop with the constant “y’all said she was ugly when she was bigger and now she’s skinny she’s ugly too”. We never said that, those were old users.

Rant over. (Sorry but I just see this argument pop up all the time and people always have to clear it up)
She'll be criticised on her appearance no matter what her weight, due to the nature of this forum.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

CuppaTea wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:13 am
lilyumi wrote:

She'll be criticised on her appearance no matter what her weight, due to the nature of this forum.

So true. :tu:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

lilyumi wrote:

Agree with the rest of your post but fyi that's not true... it wasn't years and years ago that people called her fat and it WAS many of the same users that still go here... not saying that should be of consequence and I don't say this against YOU at all, but it wasn't like this was in some distant past, hell she did her play in spring/summer 2018 right? There was a LOT of going on about how big/'gross' she looked when she did that play, especially when the professional photos came out. I specifically remember certain phrases and words that were used commonly to describe her body that were pretty vicious and comapring her to certain farm animals and whatnot. That was recent. I was dragged on here for once saying that her curves/boobs looked good in one pic she posted of herself. Only very very recently has the temperature changed on this forum, once it could no longer be denied that she had lost considerable weight. Well people still DO deny even that lol.

dulcerojo85
Learner
Learner

Post by dulcerojo85 »

Lamour88 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:18 pm
lilyumi wrote:

Agree with the rest of your post but fyi that's not true... it wasn't years and years ago that people called her fat and it WAS many of the same users that still go here... not saying that should be of consequence and I don't say this against YOU at all, but it wasn't like this was in some distant past, hell she did her play in spring/summer 2018 right? There was a LOT of going on about how big/'gross' she looked when she did that play, especially when the professional photos came out. I specifically remember certain phrases and words that were used commonly to describe her body that were pretty vicious and comapring her to certain farm animals and whatnot. That was recent. I was dragged on here for once saying that her curves/boobs looked good in one pic she posted of herself. Only very very recently has the temperature changed on this forum, once it could no longer be denied that she had lost considerable weight. Well people still DO deny even that lol.
There’s so many things to gossip about and criticize. Weight seems like such a petty and juvenile topic to discuss. This thread sucks because of that and it seems to be almost exclusive to this thread.

Post by Guest »

dulcerojo85 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:12 pm
Lamour88 wrote:
lilyumi wrote:

There’s so many things to gossip about and criticize. Weight seems like such a petty and juvenile topic to discuss. This thread sucks because of that and it seems to be almost exclusive to this thread.
But there's literally nothing else to discuss about her!

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

SubordinateClaws wrote:
dulcerojo85 wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
lilyumi wrote: Also people have said this MANY times in Tanya’s thread, the people who called her ugly or fat they were users from years ago so they will most likely not even be in this thread anymore. So please stop with the constant “y’all said she was ugly when she was bigger and now she’s skinny she’s ugly too”. We never said that, those were old users.

“Exclusive to this thread” have you not seen the other threads, the Trisha Paytas thread makes this one look polite, they rip apart her appearance in way they’ve never done on here, it makes this thread look restrained. And right now Tanya has literally nothing going on in her life apart from posting edited skinny photos of herself and pretending to eat large amounts of carbs. Tanya is inviting criticism by blatantly lying to her followers about her weight and how she lost it and what she’s eating. She’s also one of the most vain and deluded people on YouTube, she needs a reality check. Also her behaviour is influencing young girls and lying to them, that’s it’s just so easy to lose weight. Shes obviously using other means like drugs, fat freezing, photo editing and working angles to look skinny. This behaviour deserves to be called out, especially as it is hypocritical given her previous body positive past and her many unsuccessful attempts at losing weight previously. Despite drastic weight loss and many requests, she has never posted a what I eat in a day video or exercise routine, or properly explained her weight loss. She continues to ignore questions about her weight loss and blatantly make herself look skinnier than she is, she therefore deserves every bit of the criticism she gets here. Its about calling out a fake, fraud and lying hypocrite, her SM has become nothing but an empty vanity project about her appearance.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Do you think she'll ever 'write' an autobiography one day?

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Lamour88 wrote:

Totally. And even then people were saying her weight loss is down to drugs and eating disorders. I would kind of like a rave thread for Tanya, or a middle ground one where I can laugh at her delusions but also say good on her for losing weight and getting rid of that bell-end dead weight husband. I just said I think she's been presenting herself well on social media since her split and got ripped in to here. Like hanging out with your family every weekend is weird instead of moving on at lightening speed like the prick ex. I think she's embarrassing and deluded, she's a terrible influencer (pretending to like Olay), but I don't hate her as much as some people here, and I think some of her post-split moves are smart. Mods, please make a (sort of) rave thread for Tanya.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

She's reduced her entire social media presence to nothing but her appearance... of course people are more inclined to discuss her weight/looks/etc. Sad from all sides.

skyler66
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skyler66 »

I wanted to see what the general consensus was about Tanya’s weight loss online so I posted a tweet about it and got a surprising amount of response - we aren’t the only ones who aren’t being fooled by it and I am glad I spoke up outside of this thread to encourage other people to realise that what’s she’s doing (for whatever reason) has a harmful impact on her followers

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Her weight has been discussed quite a bit because it (imo)has been the MAIN thing she's always been deceiving with. When she was bigger there was always this fakeness with her trying to to act like she's "super healthy you guyz" OCCASIONALLY posting "healthy" food pics, claiming to be going to the gym, but then photoshopping her body slimmer on her insta. Now she's lost weight I initially thought 'well done you' as she'd always seemed uncomfortable being larger. Then MORE photoshopping/editing her pics to look taller, skinnier,bonier, the incessant pics of junk food etc...It's just the smarminess of it all. Of course it's going to be talked about. What makes it worse is that she seems to be still -for the most part- getting treated like a relevant "influencer/content creator" and that's what pisses me off more. She does NOTHING. Absolutely the bare minimum. And she still gets paid for trips.
I'm also one of the ones that's happy she's not with Jim anymore, but it's sad to see an empty shell left behind that's now all about junk food, and paid for vacations. It's gonna leave a bad taste (no pun intended). There is only so much she can be praised for. Like...ok...congrats you didn't publicly spiral out of control after your split? Congrats you left Jim? But once that's out the way, what else is there to praise her for? Well done you for getting undeserved free shit?
Don't stan so close to me

dulcerojo85
Learner
Learner

Post by dulcerojo85 »

Kitdelete68 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:45 am
SubordinateClaws wrote:
dulcerojo85 wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
lilyumi wrote: Also people have said this MANY times in Tanya’s thread, the people who called her ugly or fat they were users from years ago so they will most likely not even be in this thread anymore. So please stop with the constant “y’all said she was ugly when she was bigger and now she’s skinny she’s ugly too”. We never said that, those were old users.

“Exclusive to this thread” have you not seen the other threads, the Trisha Paytas thread makes this one look polite, they rip apart her appearance in way they’ve never done on here, it makes this thread look restrained. And right now Tanya has literally nothing going on in her life apart from posting edited skinny photos of herself and pretending to eat large amounts of carbs. Tanya is inviting criticism by blatantly lying to her followers about her weight and how she lost it and what she’s eating. She’s also one of the most vain and deluded people on YouTube, she needs a reality check. Also her behaviour is influencing young girls and lying to them, that’s it’s just so easy to lose weight. Shes obviously using other means like drugs, fat freezing, photo editing and working angles to look skinny. This behaviour deserves to be called out, especially as it is hypocritical given her previous body positive past and her many unsuccessful attempts at losing weight previously. Despite drastic weight loss and many requests, she has never posted a what I eat in a day video or exercise routine, or properly explained her weight loss. She continues to ignore questions about her weight loss and blatantly make herself look skinnier than she is, she therefore deserves every bit of the criticism she gets here. Its about calling out a fake, fraud and lying hypocrite, her SM has become nothing but an empty vanity project about her appearance.
I don't understand why posters here feel her weight loss is some kind of conspiracy. It’s not difficult to lose weight when you feel like shit emotionally. Depression is horrible and that’s most likely what is going on here. Also, depressed people don’t like talking about their depression so I’m not sure why you feel that she has to post about something or explain something to anybody. And your right shitty behavior needs to be called out and the behavior and posts on this thread are shittier than anything Tanya does.

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

dulcerojo85 wrote:
Kitdelete68 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:45 am
SubordinateClaws wrote:
dulcerojo85 wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:

I don't understand why posters here feel her weight loss is some kind of conspiracy. It’s not difficult to lose weight when you feel like shit emotionally. Depression is horrible and that’s most likely what is going on here. Also, depressed people don’t like talking about their depression so I’m not sure why you feel that she has to post about something or explain something to anybody. And your right shitty behavior needs to be called out and the behavior and posts on this thread are shittier than anything Tanya does.
Because her weight loss is not depression. Because she post constantly that she does nothing but "work really hard" to obtain this emaciated body. While all her young fans beg her for advice on how to look that thin. How amazing she looks how she "glowed up" whatever the fuck that means. Because she post constantly pictures of cakes and candy and huge bowls of pasta and claims she eats everything she wants and still looks like this. It is a lie, and as someone in the public eye who's main audience is young impressionable girls she is a cow for pretending that her weight loss is anything other than her unhealthy habits. Amazing her drastic weight loss came when she chose to put all her focus on becoming a star. To fit into Hollywood standards. Don't use depression as some crutch for her being a jackass.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

How can we not post about her instagram edits, her looks and what she eats when it's basically ALL she does? She doesn't offer anything else. Even if there was anyone that would be interested in her acting (LOOOLLLL), it's not like there's anything to discuss about her, because she has two small cameos per year and it's always because of another friend that has contacts in that field. She only posts herself or food. She encourages people to talk about her weight loss and it's obvious because she photoshops her pics and tries to make herself look skinny and tall when she isn't.

If she didn't have an ED and her weight loss was done in a normal way, she would answer back to at least one of these comments that she doesn't have an ED instead of deleting them all day and acting like she just works out once a week. She wouldn't try to hide anything if her weight loss was achieved in a healthy way. She would be pissed at people that question that, just like most people who work really hard by eating healthy and working out regularly do when others accuse them of operations etc and they spent lots of time and effort to achieve this. She wouldn't post all of these food pictures and in the next few minutes photoshopped pics to make her look 6 ft and ribs sticking out. She literally exposed herself in these paparazzi pics that nEw tArN doesn't look like that. She's way skinnier, but you can also tell that she looks very ill.

Return to “Tanya Burr”