Tazzartist

Forum rules
Please try not to use offensive terms, example: spastic - calling someone this term, could be considered offensive to disabled people.
Dont tell lies
Learner
Learner

Re: Tazzartist

Post by Dont tell lies »

Keep up the good work charityfraudnomore, thank you for your hard work. Please keep the page going there are 889 followers and growing by the day. All these people want answers.

I’ve been blocked by both con artists for simply messaging and asking for a breakdown, no name calling just a polite message. If he had nothing to hide he wouldn’t feel the need to block people. What scum of the earth. Stealing from the mouths of orphans.

Pink_Diamond
Learner
Learner

Post by Pink_Diamond »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:23 am
At this point, how do we know the rat faced bum won’t just manipulate the “proof” that’s being requested? Anyone can input data into an Excel sheet and make fake invoices. He’ll probably do just that and quickly pan the camera and shout “LOOK! LOOK! I’VE BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF EVERYTHING!” ...what really should happen is that an independent party aka auditor should investigate the accounting, but we know that won’t ever happen 🙄

Btw I candy stand miss moon face! Literally every video of her on IG starts with her grumpy bootha. I almost replied to her video rant today but knew she’d block me lol
I agree.... it would be all to easy to pay someone (from the charity money) in Pakistan to provide some fake receipts, accounting for the work that has been done. So I’m sorry but even if he does provide proof, I would take it with a pinch of salt. The reason he’s silent is probably because he’s gathering his false evidence together.

cakecake00
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cakecake00 »

Pink_Diamond wrote:
luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:23 am
At this point, how do we know the rat faced bum won’t just manipulate the “proof” that’s being requested? Anyone can input data into an Excel sheet and make fake invoices. He’ll probably do just that and quickly pan the camera and shout “LOOK! LOOK! I’VE BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF EVERYTHING!” ...what really should happen is that an independent party aka auditor should investigate the accounting, but we know that won’t ever happen Image

Btw I candy stand miss moon face! Literally every video of her on IG starts with her grumpy bootha. I almost replied to her video rant today but knew she’d block me lol
I agree.... it would be all to easy to pay someone (from the charity money) in Pakistan to provide some fake receipts, accounting for the work that has been done. So I’m sorry but even if he does provide proof, I would take it with a pinch of salt. The reason he’s silent is probably because he’s gathering his false evidence together.
We could definitely get experienced contractors from Pakistan to provide a figure of how much the development has costed and how much it is worth and then they can compare Taz’s figures (if he provides them) and they can easily see if he has inflated the cost of materials labour etc to account for the money spent. This is just one of the ways to get around it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ice_queen2003
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ice_queen2003 »

Its absolutely shameful for the ummah if he has done this he should man up face the questions then to put her on jahil doesn't know how to speak who is jealous of your ugly bootha would wanna sleep with you the celebrities supporting him aren't any better

Dont tell lies
Learner
Learner

Post by Dont tell lies »

Ice_queen2003 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:09 am
Its absolutely shameful for the ummah if he has done this he should man up face the questions then to put her on jahil doesn't know how to speak who is jealous of your ugly bootha would wanna sleep with you the celebrities supporting him aren't any better
He’s blocking everyone who asks him about the charity money, that in itself shows guilt! Yea your right the ones who are defending him are just as complicit in my opinion. They surely must realise that something is just not right. Maybe they have their own charities and are doing the same?

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

120k for a man whose lived on the benefits all his life is like wining the lottery. That Mosque is only like 5k. It’s not expensive to build something like that in Pakistan where your converting your pounds to rupees! With that money he could have built a hospital or an orphanage and made a real difference. There are too many mosques in Pakistan. This is all about his pride and his ego being stroked by his in laws! He’s gone all hush, hush, if people still carry on demanding where the money has gone watch how he will get Saima to say that he’s had a mental breakdown. Aren’t we all during lock down 🤣 what had this man really achieved in life? He’s a divorcee, on benefits, married a freshie and lives with his parents. He’s way tooooo emotional for a guy and acts like he’s conquered the world. He’s story of. It having a child for years was all about emotionallyyyy getting people so he could get 💰💰💰 out of them. The man who can lie about being divorce and how his second wife is his cousin is capable of anything, no morals, the lowest of the lowest

Dont tell lies
Learner
Learner

Post by Dont tell lies »

Karak_Chaii wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:13 am
The paindu fraud couple are back on Instagram spewing the same old stuff. It’s not only disturbing to listen to him shouting but she is laughing away without a care in the world for someone who’s supposed to be upset. These two have got one hell of a nerve after robbing thousands of people. Talk about daylight robbery. Tazzz boy you better be prepared because not only is nazar real but so are people’s duas (prayers) Anything can happen. You think you’ve got away with it but karma is a real thing and it always pays money sniffers like you a visit. I can’t wait for that day.

She’s pretending everything is ok and she’s super happy. It’s all the show, they know their covers been blown, they won’t care about their reputation as they are low life gutter scum bags but they will care that their money tree will stop. So from being upset about this so called threat of rape, now it’s all smiles and happiness, they don’t know what they’re doing do they. It will catch up and we’re all ready and waiting to see them fall flat on their face

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

I wish they'd choose a more scenic backdrop for Inayas 'modelling' rather than the dirty patio full of weeds. Or maybe that's a subtle indication as to the quality of the clothes.

On another note, if Tazz can suddenly afford to lease a car because of his secretly successful music career then why wouldn't he instead put that money towards getting bigger accomadation for his wife and children. How long can Inayah and her sibling share a bedroom with their parents?

Shaddd
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Shaddd »

It’s true saima and Dramabazzzs mum look alike but saimas mum ain’t her sister. The truth is saimas dad and Dramabazzzs mum are brother and sister. We’re and who gives you this false information. I believe he used the donation money for his only selfish purposes but when you spout things as fact when not then people will doubt it when you say he misappropriated the donation money.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Forever! He don’t plan to leave his parents house. This is one of the reasons he married a freshie! He doesn’t come from a well off background. Remember the tac he wore And Saima wore at the wedding. It was like 20 years old! :rofl: He also made out his wedding was delayed for a year as his parents house went on fire which I don’t believe at all as he loves coming out with dramatic stories to get people to sympathise with him :rofl:

Dont tell lies
Learner
Learner

Post by Dont tell lies »

He’s probably on every benefit going, and on the list for a council house, this shameless couple will never earn an honest living in their life. Disgusting people stealing out Of mouths of orphans.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Karak_Chaii wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:02 am
moulinmillion wrote:I wish they'd choose a more scenic backdrop for Inayas 'modelling' rather than the dirty patio full of weeds. Or maybe that's a subtle indication as to the quality of the clothes.

On another note, if Tazz can suddenly afford to lease a car because of his secretly successful music career then why wouldn't he instead put that money towards getting bigger accomadation for his wife and children. How long can Inayah and her sibling share a bedroom with their parents?
I bet he’s waiting for a council house. He’ll cite ‘overcrowding’ as the main reason he needs rehousing into a council property.

Totally agree, this is what they are planning. And of course with every additional miracle child these two pop out, they'll go further up the list. Disgusting.

I wonder how he managed to get her spouse visa approved though, with no stable job or his own accomadation. And how did saima manage to pass her english interview, her english would've been even poorer several years ago. Unless that test wasn't a requirement back then.

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

Ermmm isn’t he breaking lockdown rules?? Pretty sure that’s not his house and he’s flaunting this to his 120k followers. Can I report him lol

Return to “Tazzartist”