Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12

Post by wilmadawn »

aigcim wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:49 pm
Say what now wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:01 am
Have just checked back in on Lauren Simpson and surprised at her body change. I don’t want to pile on because of her surgery and it looks like she has followed the docs recommendations for her recovery. And here’s the but... but I’ve always thought she is not the natty she so often proclaims to be. Thoughts on whether her change is just due to no exercise for so long or also having to stop taking those juicy vitamins?
i just wonder HOW she stayed so lean & muscular while being so sedentary
i watched one of her recent FDOE and she doesnt really eat much and she claims shes not worried about her body or tracking right now. sure jane.

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim »

wilmadawn wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:27 pm
aigcim wrote:
Say what now wrote:
Have just checked back in on Lauren Simpson and surprised at her body change. I don’t want to pile on because of her surgery and it looks like she has followed the docs recommendations for her recovery. And here’s the but... but I’ve always thought she is not the natty she so often proclaims to be. Thoughts on whether her change is just due to no exercise for so long or also having to stop taking those juicy vitamins?
i watched one of her recent FDOE and she doesnt really eat much and she claims shes not worried about her body or tracking right now. sure jane.
thats what i was thinking too. i hate when influencers go on & on about HOW much they eat but you can tell they secretly monitor & restrict their intake. id rather them just be upfront & honest about it.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

aigcim wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:38 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
aigcim wrote:
Say what now wrote:
thats what i was thinking too. i hate when influencers go on & on about HOW much they eat but you can tell they secretly monitor & restrict their intake. id rather them just be upfront & honest about it.
yeah, its more relatable. why does everyone want to be the cool girl that doesn't worry about their body and just eats whatever they please?

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

I couldn't figure out how to post an image on my phone but Hannah Ranfranz' post with her entire ass out.....wtf?

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:16 pm
I couldn't figure out how to post an image on my phone but Hannah Ranfranz' post with her entire ass out.....wtf?
& she also does workouts every day in her thong for the gram. like, can you put some shorts on something? also, quit bragging about the number of calories you burn per day, no one cares. :roll:

Jkl1600
Learner
Learner

Post by Jkl1600 »

JMizzle33 wrote:
I just looked at her profile and wtf. Her hopping around in a thing bikini and then talking about how Jesus has risen is just poor taste.

AddieB
Talker
Talker

Post by AddieB »

aigcim wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:
aigcim wrote:
Say what now wrote:
Yes!! I think that’s my biggest pet peeve with the whole fitness guru thing. Especially with girls. I remember watching maryana and thinking “wow this girl eats a decent amount of food” and while I still think she does, she’s been more and more restrictive as time has gone on. Unless it’s just me. There’s something so off about her eating habits to me.

That whole “enjoy food and don’t worry about it” lie they all sell is to seem relatable, while most of them are still worried about their food choices every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Jkl1600 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:36 pm
JMizzle33 wrote:
I just looked at her profile and wtf. Her hopping around in a thing bikini and then talking about how Jesus has risen is just poor taste.
I'm so confused as to what movements she's doing? Def just an excuse to put a bikini on for likes.

last2kno
Learner
Learner

Post by last2kno »

dietgossip wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:25 am
Jkl1600 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:36 pm
JMizzle33 wrote:
I'm so confused as to what movements she's doing? Def just an excuse to put a bikini on for likes.

She’s trying so so hard to go viral. Anything for clout lmao. Ass out for Jesus and followers!

Return to “Technology”