Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12

meoo22
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12

Post by meoo22 »

did Alexa Stanco get a boob job and say she went into surgery for something else? lol... she really bugs me for some reason. Does anyone know what happened between her and Katrina wright (collegecleaneating) ?

SassyQueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SassyQueen »

So what exactly is the status of Demi Bagby and Scott Mathison? They post together a ton, but deny they are together. I know they work for the same companies so I get some of their posts together, but it seems like he's staying with her family during this quarantine stuff.

She's 19 and he's like 35ish so the age factor is definitely weird but why do they practically live together but aren't romantically together? It seems a tad unrealistic to believe they are friends but why not just admit you are together? It's all very strange unless I missed something about them.

Also whatever happened with that whole Marines underage thing? I thinks she's still with GymShark so did it all fall apart? It seemed to blow back up again a few weeks ago but still nothing more?

Sar_cassss_m
Learner
Learner

Post by Sar_cassss_m »

meoo22 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 am
did Alexa Stanco get a boob job and say she went into surgery for something else? lol... she really bugs me for some reason. Does anyone know what happened between her and Katrina wright (collegecleaneating) ?
OMG! I WAS GOING TO POST ABOUT THIS! She really bothers me too. Especially how weird she is with her boyfriend. But, yes, she 100% got a boob job. I remember her being absent for like a month claiming she was “sick”. Guess it kind of effs up your whole image of self love, gut health, etc etc etc. when you’re getting implants put inside your body :D

As for what happened, I heard while Katrina was on a trip Alexa was supposed to be watching her cats...one of her cats ended up falling out of their like 8 story building and she never found him. I think that, and the weirdness with her boyfriend, ended the friendship. But that’s just what I think.

GossipGirllifts
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GossipGirllifts »

Sar_cassss_m wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:49 pm
meoo22 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 am
OMG! I WAS GOING TO POST ABOUT THIS! She really bothers me too. Especially how weird she is with her boyfriend. But, yes, she 100% got a boob job. I remember her being absent for like a month claiming she was “sick”. Guess it kind of effs up your whole image of self love, gut health, etc etc etc. when you’re getting implants put inside your body :D

As for what happened, I heard while Katrina was on a trip Alexa was supposed to be watching her cats...one of her cats ended up falling out of their like 8 story building and she never found him. I think that, and the weirdness with her boyfriend, ended the friendship. But that’s just what I think.
Alexa admitted to a boob job a few weeks back on her stories. I find it really odd how she met and moved in with her bf within months of meeting him and they bought a house together, and talk about marriage??

I think Katrina's kitten getting lost was what broke the girls up, but neither of them have ever talked about it.

imbadatusernames
Debater
Debater

Post by imbadatusernames »

Can we talk about Alexis Ren trying to release a one month challenge for $44? And she keeps Tweeting about it being reasonable as if she has any qualifications to be selling a program in general, but especially now.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

I think we're going to start seeing more of this stuff in the coming weeks and months, especially from the ones who get a good amount of their income from coaching. It'll be interesting to see which ones have clearly not handled their money well based on how desperate they get to generate revenue during these uncertain times.

I follow one male fitness influencer who has lived a pretty lavish life in the few years I've followed him. Good seeming guy, family man and all that. But I've always been amazed by how much stuff he/they buy. Anyway, he's been on IG the last couple days vocalizing how he's getting nervous about income now that the online coaching is dropping off quite a bit. Keep in mind, he's answered the income question before and said he's been making six figures for several years. But then, when you aren't smart with your money, you can generate a lot of income and still be cash poor.

last2kno
Learner
Learner

Post by last2kno »

Why is only one KKFit twin talking to us now? I’m pretty sure it’s Kendra alone. What happened to the other one

Socialdoll
Learner
Learner

Post by Socialdoll »

Just came across this account any thoughts. Image

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

hannah ranfranz or whatever her name is had a boat party over the weekend with a group of people for her birthday. I did something like this in the middle of a pandemic there is no way I would be posting about all fucking day. i also can't stand how she brags every day about her "activity" on her apple watch. low activity today guys, only burned 900 calories.

like stfu. no one cares about your steps, your calories or your exercise minutes. she does "online coaching" which makes it even more unimpressive since she doesnt have a real job that requires her to be a a desk all day.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Socialdoll wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Are we supposed to know who this is?

last2kno
Learner
Learner

Post by last2kno »

wilmadawn wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:04 pm
hannah ranfranz or whatever her name is had a boat party over the weekend with a group of people for her birthday. I did something like this in the middle of a pandemic there is no way I would be posting about all fucking day. i also can't stand how she brags every day about her "activity" on her apple watch. low activity today guys, only burned 900 calories.

like stfu. no one cares about your steps, your calories or your exercise minutes. she does "online coaching" which makes it even more unimpressive since she doesnt have a real job that requires her to be a a desk all day.

^^!! She is so extremely disordered! “Goofing around with my bands for 2 hours dancing!!” Like really? Two hours you were going at it? She’s adamant on staying lean. And I couldn’t even watch her stories on that boat because she was screaming the entire time. The whole thing was so cringeworthy and I caught myself thinking “damn she must be annoying AF in person” the entire time. She thinks she’s some hot shit.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

last2kno wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:22 am
wilmadawn wrote:

^^!! She is so extremely disordered! “Goofing around with my bands for 2 hours dancing!!” Like really? Two hours you were going at it? She’s adamant on staying lean. And I couldn’t even watch her stories on that boat because she was screaming the entire time. The whole thing was so cringeworthy and I caught myself thinking “damn she must be annoying AF in person” the entire time. She thinks she’s some hot shit.

she is really so obnoxious and she thinks shes so cute & funny but she just really looks dumb most of the time. & her boobs, they are so awful looking, they look rock hard.

kittymomma6969
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kittymomma6969 »

Lexi deyoung is literally STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN. Girls ripped, but I cant believe how she just does not have any hips, its wiiiild. Her ribcage is wider than her hips. I don't understand how she thinks she can succeed in bikini! Genetics arent all but literally she has the opposite figure that the judges want. I like her and feel bad saying this but she shuld really not waste her time doing starvation contests when she will literally never go far with her body structure.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

kittymomma6969 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:44 pm
Lexi deyoung is literally STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN. Girls ripped, but I cant believe how she just does not have any hips, its wiiiild. Her ribcage is wider than her hips. I don't understand how she thinks she can succeed in bikini! Genetics arent all but literally she has the opposite figure that the judges want. I like her and feel bad saying this but she shuld really not waste her time doing starvation contests when she will literally never go far with her body structure.
I am literally shaped like spongebob squarepants and won first place in a competition. Sorry for my genetics? I dont even like the girl but I dont think that just rules her out completely

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:36 pm
kittymomma6969 wrote:
I am literally shaped like spongebob squarepants and won first place in a competition. Sorry for my genetics? I dont even like the girl but I dont think that just rules her out completely
It doesn't, but she'll have to somehow build some shape up down below to make up for it, which she doesn't seem to have achieved. She isn't going for anything small either. She's clearing gunning for national level NPC and beyond bikini shows where the top athletes just do not... look like that.

On another note, would anyone else HATE to be living next to these fitspos blasting their music outside while they do home workouts? Lexi was in her little garden and I couldn't help but think that Em Dunc's townhouse garage workout music would just be reverberating into everyone else's townhouse. Ugh. I lived in a condo beneath someone who did that every saturday and I couldn't get out fast enough. But I'm also a cranky old person deep inside and literally have multiple lawns to yell at you to get off of even though everyone I know my age lives dt in a condo/apt.

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

treelee wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 pm
jellybeanfiend wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:36 pm
kittymomma6969 wrote:
It doesn't, but she'll have to somehow build some shape up down below to make up for it, which she doesn't seem to have achieved. She isn't going for anything small either. She's clearing gunning for national level NPC and beyond bikini shows where the top athletes just do not... look like that.

On another note, would anyone else HATE to be living next to these fitspos blasting their music outside while they do home workouts? Lexi was in her little garden and I couldn't help but think that Em Dunc's townhouse garage workout music would just be reverberating into everyone else's townhouse. Ugh. I lived in a condo beneath someone who did that every saturday and I couldn't get out fast enough. But I'm also a cranky old person deep inside and literally have multiple lawns to yell at you to get off of even though everyone I know my age lives dt in a condo/apt.
Moreimportantly, can we talk about how she looks THE EXACT SAME from the last time she was prepping even though she spent over a year "bulking"? She posted a photo the other day saying how she's so much more jacked or some bullshit that she was at the same weight in prep last time. Girl, you weigh more because you aren't relying on underdosing your insulin anymore, not because you have more muscle. Keep trying.

Socialdoll
Learner
Learner

Post by Socialdoll »

dietgossip wrote:
Socialdoll wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Are we supposed to know who this is?
No but it's odd that she has a lot of followers give nutritional advice and workouts but she isn't certified and only has 20 posts .

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:18 am
last2kno wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:

she is really so obnoxious and she thinks shes so cute & funny but she just really looks dumb most of the time. & her boobs, they are so awful looking, they look rock hard.
She also is super condescending and shuts off her DMs and bitches about all the 'stupid questions' she gets and then smiles so big like she's being super positive about it. She's like 24 and tries to talk down to people, it is beyond annoying. And 100% she yells ALWAYS.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:10 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
last2kno wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:

She also is super condescending and shuts off her DMs and bitches about all the 'stupid questions' she gets and then smiles so big like she's being super positive about it. She's like 24 and tries to talk down to people, it is beyond annoying. And 100% she yells ALWAYS.
yep, dont you dare ask her about her boobs or where she gets her "BAEGELS" shes also one of those dumb hoes that brags about the amount of food they eat. like cool, you eat 2 bagels a day, are we supposed to be impressed? who cares.

last2kno
Learner
Learner

Post by last2kno »

wilmadawn wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:24 pm
JMizzle33 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:10 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
last2kno wrote:
wilmadawn wrote:

yep, dont you dare ask her about her boobs or where she gets her "BAEGELS" shes also one of those dumb hoes that brags about the amount of food they eat. like cool, you eat 2 bagels a day, are we supposed to be impressed? who cares.
ALSO! I think something happened between her and her previous best friend... yagirlnik? She used to post about her incessantly then randomly stopped and unfollowed her. But now follows her again. Seems like I trend with her- ESP with dudes. She’ll start dating them and mention them in everyone of her stories until I guess they get annoyed with her and dump her. Then she’s on to the next

Return to “Technology”