Stopthescammers123 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:14 am
avocadotoasttt wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 am
JMizzle33 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:54 am
sourlemonade wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:46 am
I'm curious if Paige Reilly will ever compete again. One part of me feels like she's stalling - to me, she seems relatively lean now (her face in her last video looked tiny to me) and hasn't really put on real size anywhere and has been shifting content to makeup and tacky ass nails. Another part of me feels like maybe she's actually a smart competitor who properly reversed and is taking proper time off. I feel conflicted.
I think she’s taking a page from Taylor’s book and it’s a done deal. To me that is just irritating - the IFBB pro card should be a rare commodity and it feels like they hand them out like skittles now. For so many, it takes years to reach that and to throw it away is just annoying and kind of obnoxious. Don’t compete if you don’t want to and your heart isn’t in it obviously, but maybe I’m just bitter that all these insta thots have their pro card, profit off of it and then don’t do anything after that.
Agree. She's a copy of Taylor. She's way too comfortable with the "balance" lifestyle to compete again. She runs challenges because they're an easy money grab. The only reason why girls are doing her challenge is because of her IFBB pro status. She's taken ample amount of time off. If she were to step on the pro stage, I don't see her placing well because nothing about her physique or look has changed. She has not progressed in weights in ages.

Paige is really boring and just copies people. Like a few years ago she went to a YouTube retreat and was all about Amanda Bucci and Emily Hayden even paying them for posing tips and she bought a used bathing suit from Amanda grossss. And now trying to be like Taylor with buying designer and trying to wear leggings with platform boots. All the balance stuff looks the same and way over priced anyways
She even copies other youtubers mannerisms and editing style and forces this “Idgaf” attitude and the way her videos are always the same “day in the life/full day of eating” with her making oatmeal and a slice of turkey bacon is just exhausting.

Sidenote - Do y’all remember when she trained Alex Rodriguez? How did that even come about? Like of AAALLLLLL the people to possibly train him?

piccola
Learner
Learner

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 12

Post by piccola » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:04 am

I actually don’t think Jen Bretty got a BBL. Scrolling through her pics you can see that her lower body got consistently bigger as she gained weight and her midsection stayed small in comparison... I think if she got a BBL there would be a more drastic change in her body shape. As for the hip dips, I am pear-shaped myself and I only have visible dips when I am lean so it may be a similar situation for Jen.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:08 am

anne_lulu wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:48 pm
Gabby Scheyen at this Alphalete photoshoot thing in Texas.... I'm all for a no makeup moment and letting your skin breathe, but c'mon girl its a photoshoot!! She has on no makeup and her hair looks so greasy in the two braids she always does. I hate it so much lol she won't even wash her hair
speaking of Gabby, i don't keep up with her much but is she still with her boyfriend? Neither of gabby's main sponsors have been doing well lately.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:31 am

I didn’t know what thread to put this on but theres a link to a google drive going around on twitter with everyone’s fitness guides in pdf form. From gymshark athletes, to emily duncan, megsquats, etc.

Sar_cassss_m
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sar_cassss_m » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 am

Idk if any of you follow her, but there’s something about meowmeix that drives me insane. Maybe it’s the fact that she’s not an actual nutritionist (not that I know of, at least?) and feeds into fear mongering? Idk lol

Stopthescammers123
Learner
Learner

Post by Stopthescammers123 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am

Yungsweetro wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:40 pm
Stopthescammers123 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:14 am
avocadotoasttt wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 am
JMizzle33 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:54 am
sourlemonade wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:46 am
I'm curious if Paige Reilly will ever compete again. One part of me feels like she's stalling - to me, she seems relatively lean now (her face in her last video looked tiny to me) and hasn't really put on real size anywhere and has been shifting content to makeup and tacky ass nails. Another part of me feels like maybe she's actually a smart competitor who properly reversed and is taking proper time off. I feel conflicted.
I think she’s taking a page from Taylor’s book and it’s a done deal. To me that is just irritating - the IFBB pro card should be a rare commodity and it feels like they hand them out like skittles now. For so many, it takes years to reach that and to throw it away is just annoying and kind of obnoxious. Don’t compete if you don’t want to and your heart isn’t in it obviously, but maybe I’m just bitter that all these insta thots have their pro card, profit off of it and then don’t do anything after that.
Agree. She's a copy of Taylor. She's way too comfortable with the "balance" lifestyle to compete again. She runs challenges because they're an easy money grab. The only reason why girls are doing her challenge is because of her IFBB pro status. She's taken ample amount of time off. If she were to step on the pro stage, I don't see her placing well because nothing about her physique or look has changed. She has not progressed in weights in ages.

Paige is really boring and just copies people. Like a few years ago she went to a YouTube retreat and was all about Amanda Bucci and Emily Hayden even paying them for posing tips and she bought a used bathing suit from Amanda grossss. And now trying to be like Taylor with buying designer and trying to wear leggings with platform boots. All the balance stuff looks the same and way over priced anyways
She even copies other youtubers mannerisms and editing style and forces this “Idgaf” attitude and the way her videos are always the same “day in the life/full day of eating” with her making oatmeal and a slice of turkey bacon is just exhausting.

Sidenote - Do y’all remember when she trained Alex Rodriguez? How did that even come about? Like of AAALLLLLL the people to possibly train him?
It had to be some competition where he selected a random instagrammer to “train” him. I don’t see what a professional athlete would gain from someone that never played a sport

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:01 pm

A google drive with a bunch of guide was posted on twitter. Message me if y'all want the link idk if I can share it here.

Also Jaz says she'll get it taken down.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Damn y’all found the guides too. There’s 2 other drives out there I have to check if its dead or private. I saved a shit ton of guides last year and it’s a joke how people pay these influencers so much money for a shitty guide. I’ll send them via pm too. Mods is it possible if we just have a private thread for it or will we get in trouble for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AddieB
Learner
Learner

Post by AddieB » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:32 pm

There’s a whole page on lipstick alley that posts people’s guides as well. And surprise surprise, most of them are the same lol.

wilmadawn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm

V O L U M E wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm
Damn y’all found the guides too. There’s 2 other drives out there I have to check if its dead or private. I saved a shit ton of guides last year and it’s a joke how people pay these influencers so much money for a shitty guide. I’ll send them via pm too. Mods is it possible if we just have a private thread for it or will we get in trouble for it?

Emdunc apparently found out about it b/c she is saying how illegal that is on her IG story. what is she going to do about it though?

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 pm

AddieB wrote:There’s a whole page on lipstick alley that posts people’s guides as well. And surprise surprise, most of them are the same lol.

That’s where I found it. There was another thread on there and they posted a few other drives too. Someone posted it last year but that part of the forum isn’t really active so it’s easy to find.

PrinceSarah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrinceSarah » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm

UGH this is why the reddit went private. Time to download a bunch before they disappear I guess!

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 pm

PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm
UGH this is why the reddit went private. Time to download a bunch before they disappear I guess!
The download quota was exceeded on all of the ones I would have wanted :/ Em Dunc sucks btw but her guide was much more thorough than a lot of the ones I saw. Nikki's Sunshine Plan was such an absolute joke. I had to see it to believe it :rofl:

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:31 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 pm
PrinceSarah wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm
The download quota was exceeded on all of the ones I would have wanted :/ Em Dunc sucks btw but her guide was much more thorough than a lot of the ones I saw. Nikki's Sunshine Plan was such an absolute joke. I had to see it to believe it :rofl:
The trick is that you have to download the files by folders. So leave it on the main page with all the guides, right click on the one you want then just click "download". It will download as ZIP but just click on it twice and you'll have access to them.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Hanna's looks like the nicest. Soooo many of these are so basic and made on word type of thing... I'd be embarrassed especially for the price they charged for them.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Wow what a fucking snitch who told them lmao

I’ve had the google doc for forever. Do you guys think it’ll disappear?
lmaooo

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 pm

Brooo a lot of the files are saying protected and I can’t open them. FUCK
lmaooo

piccola
Learner
Learner

Post by piccola » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Can someone please send me a link? I searched twitter but couldn’t find it.

Edit: Found on Lipstick Alley. Thanks for the tip guys!

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:27 pm

japeterson42 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 pm
Brooo a lot of the files are saying protected and I can’t open them. FUCK
You have to download them as folders. On the main page, right click on the folder you want and then hit download. It will download as Zip if you don't have an unrar program on your computer you can just click on the folder twice and you'll be able to access it ;)

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:27 pm

japeterson42 wrote:Brooo a lot of the files are saying protected and I can’t open them. FUCK
Which ones are you looking for? it’s still open.

good girl
Debater
Debater

Post by good girl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:55 pm

The Gordon Ramsay recipe PDF is a gold find.

PrinceSarah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrinceSarah » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:35 am

And now it's gone. I'm mad someone leaked it like that. One person really does ruin it for everyone else!!

Also laughing at the fact the daily mail is calling the people who added guides to it "hackers"

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:08 am

PrinceSarah wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:35 am
And now it's gone. I'm mad someone leaked it like that. One person really does ruin it for everyone else!!

Also laughing at the fact the daily mail is calling the people who added guides to it "hackers"
The one I have access to is still up. PM me

pbjnfit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:59 am

Does anyone else follow bethhallfit? She just started prep like 2 weeks ago and looks like she is stage ready... do you think she uses anything?

Socialdoll
Learner
Learner

Post by Socialdoll » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:20 pm

They took them down again also they need to leak the new guides haha

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

Return to “Fitness Influencers”