Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Ldn28 »

escroom wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:39 am
Lilyluxe wrote:
style savvy wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but is Zane now renting out the house he bought and was flipping? Is that why he's moving in with Jason
Yeah, I think he mentioned he’s over that house. He’s not moving forward with the renovations bc the costs outweigh the benefit.
From what I remember, i think he eventually wants to sell it.
I think he mentioned that it has a potential buyer! I could have dreamed that though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like he said it sold or had an offer before being putting on the market formally.

Mysweetchild12b
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mysweetchild12b »

Is Kristen Mcatee liked by any of the vlog squad guys apart from her boyfried

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Mysweetchild12b wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:56 am
I don't want to speak on Thier behalf, but.....
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

Mysweetchild12b wrote:
I don't think she ever made effort to become their friend. She always hangs out with Liza, Andrea (that there was a rumour she cheated on Zane) and Gabbie. I don't think that helps... she seems to be more of a girls squad type of person.

RegularMar
Learner
Learner

Post by RegularMar »

Mysweetchild12b wrote:
I think she’s on good term with all of them equally but I don’t think she would go out of her way to hangout with them. Unlike Carly and Erin or Corinna...etc.

Maybe she’s an introvert like Scott 🤔

Post by Guest »

kool-aid wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:30 am
kaij12 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:22 am
I had a random thought. Do you think Carly and Erin get bored with what they're doing? everyone that's a main in the vlog squad has things going on. They are the only ones that don't seem to be really getting too much content or doing much on the side. I would just feel crap if my life was just dependent on my friend and getting up going to Starbucks. I think a lot of the guys have stepped up more, they know they are past the mid 20's mostly. Which has shown up Carly and Erin more I think.

In general I always wonder both how you tubers survive and what they do when they rarely post. Not Carly and Erin related just general thought.
If you are able to monetize your videos and work with brands for sponsorships you make tonnes of money. the influencer lifestyle pays great even if you dont post too often.

Carly and Erin work a lot with brand deals lately so very similar to what others in the VS do. The only one really doing stuff on the side would be David.

I always felt like most of them are just going with the flow but of course we dont know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe they save a lot of the money that they get.
I disagree that David is the only one with doing stuff on the side. Scott does music. Jason is doing standup comedy and does the podcast with David. Zane and Heath are doing their podcast. Even the other vs members who aren't doing much work on the side are still doing something productive with their lives. Jason is raising kids, Zane is trying to sell a house, others are taking care of pets. Some of these things may not seem like that much, but they're things that are at least productive. But Erin does seem to do stuff, she's planning a wedding and taking care of her cat. I think it wouldn't hurt for Carly to find some sort of hobby or something productive to do. If her apartment allows pets I definitely think she should consider getting one, then she wouldn't be so reliant on her friends for company.

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid »

alwaysdat wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:38 pm
kool-aid wrote:
kaijdelete2 wrote:
I had a random thought. Do you think Carly and Erin get bored with what they're doing? everyone that's a main in the vlog squad has things going on. They are the only ones that don't seem to be really getting too much content or doing much on the side. I would just feel crap if my life was just dependent on my friend and getting up going to Starbucks. I think a lot of the guys have stepped up more, they know they are past the mid 20's mostly. Which has shown up Carly and Erin more I think.

In general I always wonder both how you tubers survive and what they do when they rarely post. Not Carly and Erin related just general thought.
If you are able to monetize your videos and work with brands for sponsorships you make tonnes of money. the influencer lifestyle pays great even if you dont post too often.

Carly and Erin work a lot with brand deals lately so very similar to what others in the VS do. The only one really doing stuff on the side would be David.

I always felt like most of them are just going with the flow but of course we dont know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe they save a lot of the money that they get.
I disagree that David is the only one with doing stuff on the side. Scott does music. Jason is doing standup comedy and does the podcast with David. Zane and Heath are doing their podcast. Even the other vs members who aren't doing much work on the side are still doing something productive with their lives. Jason is raising kids, Zane is trying to sell a house, others are taking care of pets. Some of these things may not seem like that much, but they're things that are at least productive. But Erin does seem to do stuff, she's planning a wedding and taking care of her cat. I think it wouldn't hurt for Carly to find some sort of hobby or something productive to do. If her apartment allows pets I definitely think she should consider getting one, then she wouldn't be so reliant on her friends for company.
I mean carly had a podcast for quite some time as well. It's true that she seems a bit lost at the moment. maybe she should get back into that with a new co host

Post by Guest »

kool-aid wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:55 pm
alwaysdat wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:38 pm
kool-aid wrote:
kaijdelete2 wrote:

I mean carly had a podcast for quite some time as well. It's true that she seems a bit lost at the moment. maybe she should get back into that with a new co host
I would love to see Carly and Erin do a podcast together - maybe with Matt too?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Might be an unpopular opinion but I find Carly and Erin to be boring af.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

monak wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:23 pm
it's popular lol

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid »

David's story is just insanity. He really does have fans of all ages.

The amount of people at the university is just mind boggling

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Omg I could kill Carly (oBViouSlY nOT lITeRaLIY) for saying that she spends three hours in bed just laying there not being able to sleep "at all" and then complains that she woke up at *gasp* 7am not being able to go back to sleep... get back to me when you actually can't sleep at all Carly and have to be at work by that 7am you think isn't normal to be awake at. It's not like people get up before that time everyday to go do 10+ hr works shifts or anything.

* and yes this is petty but I would do anything for that kind of sleep schedule so the bitterness is justified*

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

So according to Heath’s vlog the science experiment we saw was the last one David was planning on doing, so fingers crossed he keeps to that! :roll:

Also Zane’s sold his house! Lol not even half way through the vid and we’re getting all the goss

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 pm
Omg I could kill Carly (oBViouSlY nOT lITeRaLIY) for saying that she spends three hours in bed just laying there not being able to sleep "at all" and then complains that she woke up at *gasp* 7am not being able to go back to sleep... get back to me when you actually can't sleep at all Carly and have to be at work by that 7am you think isn't normal to be awake at. It's not like people get up before that time everyday to go do 10+ hr works shifts or anything.

* and yes this is petty but I would do anything for that kind of sleep schedule so the bitterness is justified*
There's nothing petty on calling out a person who says she cant sleep during the night, but then proceeds to spend the entire day hanging out with her friends doing jack shit.

Carly seems more and more disconected with reality, even more than the rest of the group.
I feel like there are "first world problems" and then there's "carly's world problems".

Lilyluxe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyluxe »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 pm

She seems pretty lazy. She’s nearly 30 and complains about waking up at 7am, which is normal task for most ppl of all ages.

Lilyluxe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyluxe »

as-bj93 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:52 pm
monak wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:23 pm
it's popular lol

Agreed

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Might have something to do with all the caffeine she drinks.

pqohwow
Debater
Debater

Post by pqohwow »

Carly is dumb, seriously she is the dumbest. Can’t stand her.

aterrazas7
Talker
Talker

Post by aterrazas7 »

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:40 pm
So according to Heath’s vlog the science experiment we saw was the last one David was planning on doing, so fingers crossed he keeps to that! :roll:

Also Zane’s sold his house! Lol not even half way through the vid and we’re getting all the goss
He probably was planning for it to be his last one, but I doubt he will stop them now that the tik tok has 100 million views in just a few days. Recently David has been trying to grow his tik tok presence so I'm sure he is taking notice of what's popular on there and will try to recreate it.

lichy14
Learner
Learner

Post by lichy14 »

Heath literally puts, in my opinion, zero effort most of the time on his vlogs yet they’re still enjoyable

Return to “David Dobrik”