THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

I just hope they’re not stupid enough to post the outside of there house like the ace family.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

Hi, I'm new here. I've been reading for a long while and decided to join. 8-)

The twins haven't posted photos of their house but unfortunately...photos of their house have been leaked online. *sigh* I just hope they are safe and don't have to deal with people showing up. It's creepy AF and not cool at all.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Wow they had a stranger in their kitchen? That's terrifying. I feel like the twins attract the weirdest type of obsessive fans. I know that they are common in every fandom but for some reason the twins seem to have a lot of weird fan experience.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

The twins went corey’s memorial with Kristina

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

WTF if they're going out in public the least they could've done is wear masks. These two are making trips across the country, meeting friends all over the place, and breaking all quarantine rules. So much for being the most mature YouTubers.

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

So the other girl, next to Kristina. I think it was only yesterday that the photo surfaced, but ppl found out who she is (not Franny) and started coming at her for absolutely no reason. She even changed her @ on IG to escape the onslaught of hate, just because she was seen next to the twins. I mean- I don't even think she hangs out with them, probably only Kristina. But the girl wants to grieve and here the DT "fans" come on her posts to flood them with questions and resentment.

This just goes to show us how carefully they have to act to protect the privacy of their friends. After Corey's death we find out they were friends with him, we know they have plenty other friends, but they're always forced to act like they have no acquaintances at all. Honestly, my heart breaks for them, a truly miserable life and I believe a lot of ruined relationships.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Honestly I wouldn’t be suprised if Grayson was still secretly smashing Olivia because he’s “lonely” lol. She’s seems like the type of female that would go back to a toxic situation because she has low self esteem and looks easy. Meanwhile Idk if Kristina is staying with them or just visiting, i don’t understand why these fans still think that they’re just friends like cmon what friends do you know sleep in the same bed at their moms house ok I’ll wait.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:54 pm
Honestly I wouldn’t be suprised if Grayson was still secretly smashing Olivia because he’s “lonely” lol. She’s seems like the type of female that would go back to a toxic situation because she has low self esteem and looks easy. Meanwhile Idk if Kristina is staying with them or just visiting, i don’t understand why these fans still think that they’re just friends like cmon what friends do you know sleep in the same bed at their moms house ok I’ll wait.

I wouldn't be surprised, either. :rofl: Olivia is pretty and seems cool, but she's got some issues. I just hope if they are smashing that she's super clear on her role. If Grayson didn't go back to her after breaking up with his ex, there's a reason. They seem like they're friends now, so that's good.

About Kristina: a lot of these stans are getting worked up over stuff they can't control. We do not know for sure if Ethan and Kristina are really truly dating. For all we know, they could just be really good friends. None of us know what goes on in their house. I think she was quarantining with them but as to whether or not she was actually in Jersey with them or not, no one can really prove it 100%. If she was in Jersey, she might have very stayed in Cameron's old room for all we know and not necessarily in Ethan's bed. Again, no one knows. Some of the stans are even saying that she's been with them non-stop since Hawaii, and that's bs. After Hawaii she was solo and spent her birthday without Ethan, went on her safari trip in Africa and then was in NY around mid January. Some of these stans need to look up stuff and use critical thinking before making up stuff. SMH....

Now that they're in their new house, no one can 100% prove that she's actually living with them either. The twins have people over from time to time and she also does have other friends in LA. It's crazy how these stans are just jumping to conclusions like they know everything. None of us know squat as none of us live with them.

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

So Gray complains that E doesn't know how to do certain things, but when the opportunity arises to teach him or let him learn sth on his own, he decides to take it from E and just do it himself. Dude. Why is he making Ethan depend on him for everything? Keeps repeating "l'll do it cuz you don't know how to". Well, just let him learn and eventually he will know how. But no. He's often like "I'm like your dad, E, you're like my son, without me you won't be able"... huh? Keeps saying "you do it wrong", doesn't teach him, shoves him aside completely, says "you need me to do this for you". And when E gets sth right, I've seen him either shake his head, or try to belittle it as much as possible. I'm listening to their podcast rn and that's all I'm hearing. I've said that E is a bit lazy. Well now I think that he has no other choice but to be lazy :rofl:

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Omg are they still fighting. At this point Grayson definitely bullies Ethan all the time like just leave him alone. But I also feel like Grayson wants to be seen as the alpha brother so he doesn’t like being told what to do and it’s vice versa.

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

They need to stop living together (after this whole quarantine is over, of course). It's clear that Grayson fuels Ethan's bad habits and vice versa. Ethan isn't going to stop being lazy until Grayson isn't there to do everything for him.

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

They definitely need to live separately, but they just bought a house together.. I don't understand how they're so tangled-up while constantly tearing each other down.

Half of their podcast Grayson kept comparing them, listing things he can do better. And Ethan's like "yeah, I don't care, I'm just living life, I have nothing to prove". The moment he said that, Gray went ballistic.

I kept thinking...

When they posted for Mother's Day, Gray tweeted that his mom is holding E in all of the old photos. He's told stories where he would have to help his mom make decorations and Halloween costumes and E didn't have to do anything. And on their podcast he said their mom came over to tend to Ethan while he was sick in LA. Just on the whole, I think that Ethan seems softer around his mom and closer to her.

So maybe E has always been the cute little baby that everyone cares for and pampers, and he never had to earn the love. But to Gray it wasn't given so freely, so now he has a low self-esteem, keeps comparing himself to E, trying to prove he's superior.. and gets mad when Ethan says he doesn't care. But also wants to daddy his bro so bad, and do even the tiniest little tasks for him.. it's so confusing

Dididenise
Talker
Talker

Post by Dididenise »

no one can never not convinced me that G isn't jealous envious of Ethan even tho logically it should be the other way around
I think belittle him is a way to manage that inferiority he feels

he baby E because again it makes him feel superior and useful
I think out of both of them Ethan is the one more well equipped to deal with the world without G, he is lazy and can be childish but Ethan adapts really fast and he gets along better with people
G knows this so I think unconsciously he wants to make his brother feel like he needs him

they both really need to go to therapy to deal with their co-dependence the more they grow the less more of hand it's going to get

little kid twin boys always being attached to the hip doing everything together and even getting into fights for petty stuff is cute
now young adults in their early 20's is just not right there is more in stake they really need to get their s together

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

I can definitely see Ethan distancing himself from Grayson more lately and I’ve noticed he has his own friends he follows. In all I think Grayson is scared of letting him go and be independent because he knows wouldn’t be needed anymore. Their codependency on each other is very toxic and sad, you can tell they have a very special connection and are emotionally attached.

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:00 am
I can definitely see Ethan distancing himself from Grayson more lately and I’ve noticed he has his own friends he follows. In all I think Grayson is scared of letting him go and be independent because he knows wouldn’t be needed anymore. Their codependency on each other is very toxic and sad, you can tell they have a very special connection and are emotionally attached.
That's interesting! I don't follow their socials too closely, but I like that Ethan has his own friends instead of them always being a "package deal." Recently I've been thinking about how in high school, we had 5 sets of twins and each one went to a different college than their sibling. It makes sense to want to get away and build your own identity instead of always being lumped together as "the twins." Because Ethan and Gray's whole career banks on them being identical, they're never really gonna have an opportunity to get away for a few months and really grow as individuals. At least not in the next few years.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I agree with the posts above, they desperately need to work on the codependency. Maybe all their friendships are failing because they actually don't like the same type of people and should find their own friends.

Even if the house is an investment, I think it might have been a mistake to buy together. They are too close, they even shared a bedroom in NJ up to recently, and it seems like a big estate so I don't see why they shared. I don't think that their fights are as bad as some people here say, but I'm sure they would feel even closer if they learned to live without each other. If they don't do it now, I think that the separation will be brutal in a few years when one of them wants to live with his girlfriend.

Honestly, I wonder if Ethan would ever choose a girl over Grayson, assuming he'd be the first one to have a serious relationship. He seems colder towards Gray but I'm sure that the guilt of leaving his twin would be unbearable. It's definitely gonna be interesting to see how their relationship develops in the next few years.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Idk Grayson gives me weird vibes but Ethan always seemed more chill and that’s why people get along with better. The dude is just strange lol. Btw did they get a new film director for their channel, it seems like their views have went down tho I guess their not as interesting like they used to be.

Dididenise
Talker
Talker

Post by Dididenise »

their views took a toll ever since they had that video with Shane stop uploading consistently
I think they are sort of figuring out how to go about with their rebrand , I think slowly and steady they are finding their new groove and views are slowly picking up again
their peak is past them but they have a loyal fanabse to keep their heads above the water
if they don't want to become washed out or old news they need to start innovating more with their videos to pull people in, or collab/become friends with trending internet personalities ala Emma

what everyone is saying about their co dependency def makes sense thinking about it you guys are right I think they wouldn't be friends with the same people if they weren't twins

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Just because their brothers doesn’t mean they can’t have there own friends individually apart. I know it’s exhausting to be around people your siblings like but you don’t really vibe with them the same way. I just wouldn’t be around lol.

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

I loved this tiktok video! Addison was a bit annoying in the beginning but she brought so much energy when Grayson did his dance they killed it

Return to “The Dolan Twins”