Mariyah Khan

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Re: Mariyah Khan

Post by Love_shopping5 »

Wow why does she scream everywhere she goes, can not understand what she is saying.. hyper is all I can see and as usual with these 2 love what there names .
I see that mariyah is going to Dubai again for a ladies holiday, wonder if her parents will let her go herself or take the sister for a free holiday and also to babysit.

Does she never get the hint to leave her brother and sis in law alone, anywhere she goes she has to gate crash the pics.. wonder what her sis in law thinks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Well she was dancing with that fat sully guy! They make a perfect couple 🤣🤣🤣. Her sis in law never smiles in the pics. It’s obvious she can’t stand her but can’t say anything for Haroon’s sake! Yep she defo be going on a holiday with her fatso sister! No way they let her go on her own 🤣🤣🤣

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Didn’t realise Sully is married! Anyway she’s out dinning with family and Gohar’s brother is sitting opposite her. I bet this fat blob is loving the attention :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Unattractive aunty looking housewife Mariyah won't find a better looking man than Tabinda's BIL who is also their first cousin I don't know why they wasting time? Get over with it already marry that greasy fat donkey laughing cow off seriously who wouldn't want to get rid of her! How many family dinner dates are they suppose to attend before deciding a wedding date and wedding venue

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by therealgossipqueen »

Mariyah has a belly like she’s birthed all of tabindas kids can someone put this kid on a diet

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:02 am
Mariyah has a belly like she’s birthed all of tabindas kids can someone put this kid on a diet
ROFL…I don’t understand WHY OR HOW she eats sooo unhealthy! I’m in my third trimester now and way smaller than her. It’s disgusting what a cow she is

cuteyno1
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteyno1 »

This love exclusive event with the singer Rahim Khan was the cringest thing I have seen

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

cuteyno1 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:43 am
This love exclusive event with the singer Rahim Khan was the cringest thing I have seen
Yeah literally bunch of fat aunties all sat together and screaming to desi songs

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Does Mariyah not have many friends her own age?

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

She had a group of Pakistani looking friends when she was in uni studying to become teacher. She would often snap them. After people graduate they usually become very busy working and starting families etc. and meet ups usually happens twice or thrice a year. Maybe Mariyah has a lot more in common with fat loudly middle-aged aunties than girls her own age?

Looks like her real profile: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mariyah-khan ... 0a11659429

She doesn’t work? Explains why she sits home all day eating junk food

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

She’s so ugly and fat! Hurry up and get married to tabinda’s brother in law. We all know you will end up with him :rofl:

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:04 am
cuteyno1 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:43 am
Yeah literally bunch of fat aunties all sat together and screaming to desi songs
Oh it was pretty awful.. I'm sure he didn't even have a proper set up.. it was like he was using some 2-bit karaoke machine or something :rofl:

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

It is Haroon son birthday and as usual mariyah screaming in the background and why does tabinda son try to blow the candle, het kids has to be centre of tension.

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

With all that eating has made her fat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Shit she’s huge. Even Arifa who has been pregnant twice looks slimmer than her. Arifa is the prettiest no doubt and probably why the ugly rat sisters are trying to steal the limelight and attention

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

missyji wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:03 am
Shit she’s huge. Even Arifa who has been pregnant twice looks slimmer than her. Arifa is the prettiest no doubt and probably why the ugly rat sisters are trying to steal the limelight and attention
I do feel sorry for arifa, she may want a separate house but has married into lazy unemployed people that sit all day on snapchat like mariyah 24/7 making any video just to pass the day..mariyah is very close to her brother Haroon and does not understand to give privacy when entering arifa room. Tabinda is like the boss in the marriage.. what she says must be done.. tabinda go to Ur own home and look after Ur own family rather than bleeding Ur parents money on feeding and clothing Ur kids.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Love_shopping5 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:32 am
🤮🤮🤮 2 ugly fat sisters. Both good for nothing. Mariyah look at your size and you’re still single. God help you once you get married and have kids

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:34 pm
Love_shopping5 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:32 am
🤮🤮🤮 2 ugly fat sisters. Both good for nothing. Mariyah look at your size and you’re still single. God help you once you get married and have kids
It’s all that Nando she’s been eating! She’s off on holiday with those 2 fat aunties again who she fits in well with 🤣

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

Arifa constantly looks petrified. I feel so sorry for these girls. They get promised this better life. Haroon only married her because no girl in their right mind would marry that weird little goblin with his goggly eyes and two big fat troll sisters that don’t leave his side. They’re those sisters who don’t have a relationship with a man and nobody finds them attractive so they have to sit on their brothers lap. I’d rather die than be married into their family don’t care if they’ve got money there’s such typical chavs.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Yuck 🤮 as if this cow should be showing off her high calorie takeaway containers…I’m sure if they drew blood from her, it would contain more fat than hemoglobin 🥴
84BDE65B-D4A4-4BA9-B6FF-7B5851DB6784.jpeg

Return to “K-O”