Mariyah Khan

masterone
Informer
Informer

Mariyah Khan

Post by masterone »

She's so hyper all the time.. it looks exhausting, and she's got a big mouth. She's the youngest and it seems the most annoying person in the Khan household.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mariyah Khan

Post by Safira »

Following :tu:

Beautynas33
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Beautynas33 »

masterone wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:51 pm
She's so hyper all the time.. it looks exhausting, and she's got a big mouth. She's the youngest and it seems the most annoying person in the Khan household.
I am so sick of this B and the crap shes posts. She thinks hot shit when it’s obvious that she is not. Always promoting garbage on instagram without tagging ad and showing off the garbage she buys. Seems like she has no life other than leeching on to Tabinda and Harry and eating Nandod. She is the biggest pot stirrer!

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

A while back a friend of a friend started selling Pakistani clothes (traditional Pakistan evening wear, so, quite expensive) she organised for Mariyah and Tabinda to pick an outfit for free in return for a shout-out/promotion on SM, ok done. She travelled to their house (there and back probably 50 miles, on her own dime).

They contacted her again and wanted more outfits, but they expected to get them for free (again :roll: ), she (the friend of a friend) was like no I can't really afford that...

They didn't buy anything off her and probably moved on to the next freebie.

This was a while back, when Amir was getting married..

Sad how greedy these people are, they're just out for what they can get, no consideration for the people actually working for a living! They'll go round advertising their designer label goods, big cars, yet always begging for free stuff.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Another note, she's always selling stuff, probably all the stuff she gets for free, but I don't get the stuff she sells for like £5 or £10, I mean let it go, just donate, give it to charity...

Ariffa's done it too, I suppose it's a clever way to clear out your closet, but just seems really tacky and cheap...

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Okay let’s just jump right into it. I’m not gonna be nice, I’m just gonna say it like it is.

Mariyah Khan is a spoiled little prick who is trying to be insta and YT famous just like her sil. She’s promoting brands and she REALLY sucks at it. You can’t lose weight by drinking protein shakes and tea. Go hit the gym you fat lazy bitch.

She can buy all the fake designer bags and shoes she wants, she’ll still look like a chubby unattractive desi aunty no matter what she does. It’s the way she dress and carries herself. The way she speaks and the way she looks. Her hair and makeup are doing her no favors. Basic bitch trying too hard. I don’t know how to describe it she just looks messy, greasy and smelly all the time. Like she needs a shower.

Whenever she opens her mouth on insta and snap I want to kill myself. Her vocabulary is limited which is surprising considering she graduated last summer as a teacher?? She talks like a retarded and immature little prick and she constantly laughs whenever she says something which is disturbing because nothing funny is going on. But again she spends all her time with her uneducated and jobless siblings and her nephew and nieces so off course her vocabulary is limited! She talks like a 12 year old.

One year has passed and she doesn’t work within the field she’s educated. Instead she’s trying to earn money by promoting tea and protein shakes on insta. PATHETIC.

But again which employer would hire someone like her who can’t communicate like an adult.

She’s been posting snaps of Haroon and Tabinda the past five years. Like why do you film your siblings doing absolutely nothing and show it to the whole world. Have some respect. Stop embarrassing yourself and your siblings. She’s probably between 22-25 years of age and is so fucking annoying, childish and immature it’s unbelievable.

Could it be because of the lack of social stimulation, her underdeveloped brain, the lack of life experience and life awareness.

She’s always blocking people on insta who comments on the reality of her family’s public drama and issues. Now this thread is here she can’t block no one. I hope she’s ready for the online hate that comes with being a Youtuber. Not everyone is gonna be nice to her just because she’s Amir Khan’s little sister.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

When you try too hard but just end up looking like a mujra
1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Mariyah has always been jealous of Faryal because Faryal decided to make a name for herself of the back off Amir & make some money of her own doing YouTube, modeling & a makeup line etc but Amir's lazy siblings just sat on their bums all day on the sofa getting handouts from Amir's bank balance & look where it got them now that Amir has stopped handing money out to them & has cut off his relationship from them.

Now Mariyah is trying to scrape the barrel by being "Amir Khan's" sister & doing YouTube, modeling & promoting crap junk on Instagram. Wonder what messages were exchanged between her & Amir that have caused this new feud again.

Ssk2331
Talker
Talker

Post by Ssk2331 »

Gawd she’s just so annoying. Her way of talking and acting is all so immature. She has no sophistication at all- always trying too hard to be like Faryal.

Literally the khans have no hobbies or activities. They sit around all day talking to birds? And Mariyah is there to capture it all. What a fuckin numnut.

Ssk2331
Talker
Talker

Post by Ssk2331 »

She’s been posting lately about how she’s lost weight. And will be like “miss being this skinny but not too far from it now”

Ummm if anything she’s gained wait recently. Teas don’t cancel out your damn chicken and fries.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

ButterCup1986 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:13 am
Mariyah has always been jealous of Faryal because Faryal decided to make a name for herself of the back off Amir & make some money of her own doing YouTube, modeling & a makeup line etc but Amir's lazy siblings just sat on their bums all day on the sofa getting handouts from Amir's bank balance & look where it got them now that Amir has stopped handing money out to them & has cut off his relationship from them.

Now Mariyah is trying to scrape the barrel by being "Amir Khan's" sister & doing YouTube, modeling & promoting crap junk on Instagram. Wonder what messages were exchanged between her & Amir that have caused this new feud again.

I don't know, I think she's doing quite well for herself, as in promoting crap... She's promoting all sorts and if Faryal is a "bigger influencer" they are both at times promoting the same things.. so like I said not doing too bad..

It's allllll a load of crap being sold to absolute idiots.

I wonder if the fees they get paid are through the books... Or is a off the books type of deal..?

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Ssk2331 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:46 am
She’s been posting lately about how she’s lost weight. And will be like “miss being this skinny but not too far from it now”

Ummm if anything she’s gained wait recently. Teas don’t cancel out your damn chicken and fries.
Yes and she has a very unflattering sense of dressing, in western clothes atleast. Asian clothes are more flattering to her body type.

Are her legs really this short or is it the angle?
Screenshot_20190911-234017.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beautynas33
Talker
Talker

Post by Beautynas33 »

masterone wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 am
Ssk2331 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:46 am

Yes and she has a very unflattering sense of dressing, in western clothes atleast. Asian clothes are more flattering to her body type.

Are her legs really this short or is it the angle?

Screenshot_20190911-234017.png
Mariyah is so snooty and full of herself. Ugh, grandiose, arrogant, instigating green eyed monster! Literally has no life other than being annoying.
I remember when Arifa graduated with her masters degree, this Ugly b had to make it about herself. She actually got into her grad gown and took pics with Arifa! Seriously, why couldn’t she just be happy for Arifa and celebrate her accomplishment!?
I can’t wait til Mariyah gets married and get a big f-inf reality check!
Shes always promoting garbage or trying to sell tacky outfits. Also, she recently had her makeup done by makeupbyrukshar and shes wearing blue colored contacts and she looks absolutely hideous! She talks all this shit about being natural, so why are you wearing colored contacts and dyeing your hair!? This backwards pot stirring b needs to stfu and get over herself!

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

She comes across as a really gobby cow. Wouldn't want to bump into either of those sisters in a dark alleyway.

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

She knows she messed up by trying to stir things between Amir, Faryal & her family etc then she kept trying to get back in Amir's good books by posting good luck bro etc when he had his fight in Saudi but he completely ignored her, Amir & Mariyah don't even follow each other on Instagram anymore.

Someone posted a comment to Mariyah saying you seem like a really good aunty then Mariyah was like yes I love all 6 & half of my babies the half referring to Faryal & Amir's baby boy, yeah you really love Lamaisah & Alayna by still following Alyzeh on Insta, also someone commented you live of Amir's money then she was like what else are big brothers for. I think these backwards Khan's need to realise yes when Amir was single it was all fine him paying for things for his parents & siblings but now he has his own family the bank of Amir is closed lol

Buttercup002
Learner
Learner

Post by Buttercup002 »

I asked her on one of her insta lives about her teacher standards and how she prepped her folders and evidence and she said 'I dont even kniw what that is' Honestly how did she even qualify as a teacher???

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

Following

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

does tabinda live with them?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

No she has her own house i think BUT she spends majority of her day at her parents house. I don't think she can function without her parents. I have NEVER seen Mariyah go to Tabinda's house, it is Tabinda who comes to her parents house every day. There's nothing wrong with having a good and VERY CLOSE relationship with your parents and siblings but once you are married you surely have your own household to take care of. Don't she have to cook for her husband and daughters and wash their clothes or something? She and her husband doesn't work so they have a lot of free time and they spend all that time at her parents house. They don't have a routine, hobbies or duties.

Can someone clarify whether Tabinda has her own house?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Tabinda is one of those women who will never grow or mature independently because she never REALLY left her parents house EVEN after her marriage.

Return to “K-O”